Thomas Alan Productions

Warwick, RI View map
$2,499 Most Popular Price

$2,499 Most Popular Price

With Thomas Alan Productions, you can rest assured that your Wedding Day is covered! That way you don't have to worry about timing. You can relaxand experience your special day! My team captures multi-cam, professional video and audio to produce a quality Wedding Film of your special day!

I first fell in love with film photography during classes back in the 90s and switched to digital in the 2000s. I graduated from the New England Institute of Technology with a degree in Video/Audio Production and from Rhode Island College with a degree in Film Studies. I launched my own website in 2011 .

In addition to Weddings, I love capturing portraits, parties, corporate media, sports, landscapes, live music and more...

My images have been published in newspapers and on websites. I have also worked on several film productions including full length features.

Thomas Alan Productions has a team of professionals that are available to accompany events and achieve the quality that is needed in photographing and filming your wedding day. Thomas uses multiple cameras in order to achieve diversity in his images. He also provides the following services:

• State-of-the-art audio capturing and editing devices
  • Montage, short length, and feature length video formats
  • Editing services
  • Digital downloads and prints available from galleries
  • Additional photographers
  • DVD/flash drive copies
  • From a few hours to full day coverage available
  • Available for travel
  • Engagement portrait session
  • Wedding boudoir session

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$999

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,499

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow
Toning
Proofs

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Slideshow / Montage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,499

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Prints

Slideshow / Montage

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

1 User photo

Trisha M. Married on 05/25/2019

Great work

Thomas Alan Productions was fabulous. He always was helpful and his work was perfect. I would strongly recommend this company.

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thank you Trish, it was a pleasure capturing Courtney and Matt's Wedding! You have a wonderful family!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 03/30/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My perfect "Once upon a time"

We were so impressed by Tom's work and absolutely LOVE the videos he made for us! He went above and beyond, and the quality is truly a work of art. We tend to set our standards too high, but he exceeded our expectations. With the already overwhelming process that is seeking vendors, Tom created a relaxed environment in the middle of a stressful situation. He took the time to sit down with us and get to know us to get a better idea of how to approach capturing us on our glorious day. We can鈥檛 thank him enough for his hard work!

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thank you Lauren! It was a true pleasure capturing and creating the videos for you and Ray! You two are an amazing match, such a naturally happy and fun couple! I'm so happy I could provide you two, your family and friends a video you can look back at and remember your special day!
    Angela Married on 08/11/2018

Great find!

Thomas was excellent to work with. He was professional, responsive and attentive to the details that were important to my bride and groom. We loved working with him before, during and after the big day. Despite my planning the Newport, Rhode Island wedding from Ohio, I never had concerns about Thomas' services - his communication was great. I would absolutely recommend his videography services.

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thank you Angela! It was great working with you and a true pleasure capturing and editing Jennifer and Andrew's special day!
  • illustration stars

Thomas Alan Productions 1
Exclusive
Thomas Alan Productions 2
Discount

15% of for military personnel, part or present. 1 per wedding. Thank you for your service!

Pricing

Dave Amadio Photography Dave Amadio Photography Wedding Photographers

I shot along side with Thomas Alan Productions a few times now and i gotta say, all details are taken care of from permits that are needed to knowing the venues.He makes the wedding day easy for everyone.Just ask.

Celebration Geeks Celebration Geeks Wedding Officiants

Tom was the videographer at a wedding I officiated and he was a pleasure to work with! It was my first time wearing a lav/lapel mic and he made it very easy. I'm so impressed with the quality of his videos and would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a videographer. I hope we get to work together again! Thanks, Tom!

An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant An Amazing Day Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Thomas Alan has a knack for capturing all the intimate details of a ceremony. His photos capture the true personal details of a wedding ceremony.

857 Greenwich Ave Warwick, RI, 02886
Location of (Thomas Alan Productions)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding