Annear Wedding Films

Cranston, RI View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

We are a husband and wife videography team that creates authentic and nostalgic films to document the most memorable day of your life. Our unobtrusive style of shooting, mixed with our creative editing techniques, will bring back all the wonderful emotions you felt during your wedding and allow you to experience the day over and over again. The reason we love filming weddings is that we love people! We are very family oriented and enjoy learning about people and their history. Our emphasis on family and filming candid moments shared between the people who are most important to you is what sets us apart from the rest. We take the time to get to know you before the wedding so that your film tells a story about who you are as a couple and why your wedding day is so important.

• Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommend!

Crystal and Jonathan were a pleasure to work with! I spent a lot of time going back and forth trying to decide if I wanted a videographer, and I’m so glad I made the choice to hire them. Crystal worked seamlessly with our photographer (Angelina Rose Photography) which is really important for videographers, you don’t want someone who will be intrusive and impact the photographer’s work. We got the highlight video, Instagram highlight, and doc style edit. Crystal was great about capturing what was important to us, we really wanted to focus on the people and not objects, and she was awesome about capturing people and emotions of the day. Crystal had her baby 2 months after our wedding, so it took a while to get our videos back, but it was worth the wait!
    Alexander Married on 08/18/2018
    I loved working with Crystal, Neal, and Thuy so much that I didn’t even want to wait until we got our video back to write a review. They made me feel so comfortable and relaxed on my wedding day that I would recommend Annear Wedding Films to any bride. They went out of their way to meet with us near our house before the wedding to plan. They asked about what was important to us to make sure they got shots of the sentimental things we wanted. They also asked about family dynamics and were very non-intrusive while they were working, I pretty much forgot they were there during the wedding day. They set up their audio with the DJ and worked alongside our photographer seamlessly. Having video of the day was super important to me and I wanted to spring for the extra cost of someone high quality. They even customized a package for us since we wanted a few things extra including a video that was a bit longer and goes more into our history rather than just recording the day of the wedding. Thank you for being so awesome to work with and I can’t wait to see the video!
    Kaitlyn Married on 08/04/2018
    I absolutely fell in love with Annear's videos after I watched one of their past videos and immediately started sobbing. Crystal and Jon seem to have a way of capturing both the key moments and the overall spirit of the day. We just got our video back from our wedding in August and it couldn't be more perfect. They were easy to work with and so discrete that some of my friends were shocked when I showed them the video as they didn't know we had videographers at our wedding. Could not recommend them enough

SHO Productions SHO Productions Wedding DJs

I worked with Crystal at a wedding this past May at Jonathan Edwards Winery in N. Stonington, CT. I found her to be extremely warm and friendly to work with.....and also really great at what she does. I would very much recommend her for your wedding or event...!!

Cranston, RI, 02911
4017020143
401-585-5957
Location of (Annear Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding