Thomas Alan Productions Reviews

28 | Warwick, RI

28 Reviews for Thomas Alan Productions

28 Thomas Alan Productions Reviews

Ken · Married on 03/24/2018

Our wedding memories are captured so perfectly. It was really like re-living our special day again and again. Tom was more than accommodating in fitting in our music requests and the time spent editing the multiple camera angles along with the transitions between shots shows in the final product. We had just the right package with a small quick movie to post online but also a longer one just for us along with our family and friends to enjoy!

Phil · Married on 02/14/2018

Thomas Alan productions did an incredible job. The pictures came out perfect and he was beyond helpful with getting us through the process. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Phil! It was a pleasure to capture the pictures for you!

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2017

He did a professional job recording my dance recital with several camera and angles. This gave the DVD different perspectives for the user to enjoy!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thanks Kelly it was a pleasure to work with you, and I hope to again!

Kellie · Married on 10/14/2017

Thomas was an absolute professional who went above and beyond for my wife and me! Professional and friendly!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure capturing your wedding Kellie and Dan, and the after party was fun too! Thank you!

James · Married on 09/22/2017

Very professional, reasonable in price, and works with the team to make sure event runs smoothly and all expectations are met.

Marcia · Married on 09/09/2017

Tom photographed my wedding on 9/9/17 and we are beyond pleased with the results. We are reliving our wedding every time we look at the photos. He captured each moment genuinely and even got a photo of the bunny that hopped near my wedding party (per my request)! We are thrilled with our photos and would recommend Thomas Alan Productions to photograph your special event. Extremely professional, and easy going. Thanks again Tomas Alan Productions!!

Rachel · Married on 08/19/2017

Absolutely amazing photographer! Best experience ever! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a photographer and/or videographer. Best ever!!

coteh13@gmail.com · Married on 04/22/2017

Tom was very professional and great with communication leading up to and after the big day! We are SO glad we did a video to capture moments we didn't see...and his work went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thank you Hannah, it was truly a pleasure to capture your special day!

Rafi · Married on 02/15/2017

Tom took pictures and video of our hockey games. This is one of the most difficult environments to work in as the rink is very cold, lighting, fast paced, loud and crowded. Tom was a professional thru and thru, he went above and beyond and was always available and easy to communicate with. Tom produced some of the best footage we have ever seen. His equipment is industry superior and his editing skills is a work of art. Words can't describe the job well done by this professional and we highly recommend him. In a time where customer service, top notch quality craftsmanship and meeting deadlines is a thing of the past, Thomas Alan Production covers all the bases and some.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thanks Raf, it was a pleasure to cover your games!
  • User7777167 · 1+ year ago

Great photographer....awesome work.

John · Married on 02/08/2017

Most professional experience we've had. The work and photography of Thomas is exceptional. The photos of our AIHL championship team came out perfect. I would recommend to all!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure covering the American Inline Hockey League for two years when held on the East Coast!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/06/2016

This review is much overdue, but I wanted to make sure it got out there. Tom was our photographer for our post-wedding reception. He was very responsive and polite, showed up on time, and his work was amazing. My husband and I would definitely recommend Tom!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

Thank you very much Lindsey! It was a pleasure covering your Wedding reception. I wish you and Ray a wonderful happy life together!

Valerie · Married on 08/29/2015

Tom was our photographer for our wedding, who also did our engagement shoot, he is phenomenal! He is very laid back and easy to work with, even when you are in stressful situations with the craziness of the big day, he has a way of calming you and just bringing out your natural smile without even trying. I remember feeling quite overwhelmed on my wedding day, nothin was going as planned, but Tom, Tom was the one who ended up making our night go smoothly, he was always right there to crack a joke to lighten your mood. Tom isn't just a great photographer, he is a nice man, with a kind soul. He was hired through a third party company who didn't edit our pictures correctly, to the point where I haven't even picked our photos to print yet. Tom went above and beyond and did his own edits and opened the gallery for us, free of charge, and even uploaded a video of our big day that he recorded, for FREE. It was nice to be able to look at our wedding photos and actually LOVE them after his edits were made. It was also nice to be able to look back at a short video since the day seems like it was a whirlwind, we actually got to relive some of it. We have now hired Tom for the day of our son's 1st birthday party and we couldn't be more thrilled and excited to get to shoot with him again! Thanks for everything Tom, you've don't a great job at capturing all of our families most important life events, I will be sure to recommend you to everyone who is looking for a photographer!

Valerie · event on: 04/09/2016

Tom did our son's 1st birthday party on 4/9/16, and it was an amazing day! It was so nice to not have to hurry and reach for my phone or husband's camera to capture all of the perfect moments with our son, instead, we were able to be part of those photos, thanks to Tom! Tom is always a joy to have around, laid back, and knows how to keep things calm for you. It was nice to have him there, I'm sure he will be at his birthday each year as our son grows up. Tom was even quick to edit a handful of photos that night for us to see! Thank you Tom for always capturing our most precious moments!

We were in an interesting situation with Thomas - he was a 3rd party hired by the original company we thought we were going to work with and he ended up being our life saver (if I'm going to be dramatic). The company whom he had been hired by had been a scam and he was integral enough to reach out to us when he realized that things were going awry. Thomas offered up our raw footage to us at no cost, all of it! Without him, we would have lost every piece of memory from our wedding.
    If nothing else, Thomas is honest, kind, and enthusiastic about his work. You can't ask for more than that!

Meaghan · Married on 06/21/2014

Tom was great for our Wedding. Many videographers will capture the important aspects of the event and that's it but Tom kept that camera going all night! It was great to watch after the wedding because there are so many things you don't see and/or don't remember. Tom didn't miss a thing!

Janine · Married on 06/14/2014

Where do I begin... There are just so many great things to say about Thomas!

For anyone who will be planning or has planned a wedding, you know that two of the most relieving qualities in a vendor are responsiveness and flexibility - you send an email or need anything from Thomas, and he is right there getting back to you. I have to say, that was one of my favorite parts of working with Thomas.

As we know, with weddings, sometimes things can always change after you book some of your vendors... Timing, location... I had my heart set on having Thomas shoot our special day, and although things twisted and turned (was a non-traditional ceremony), Thomas was right there with me every step of the way. Easy going, delightful, and 100% positive attitude, even while rolling with the punches, always. He gets the job done, and he gets it done right.

We were very fortunate to have had Thomas as our photographer for our special day. We actually continue our relationship on a professional level, as I hire him for photo & video shoots for my business. I would hands down recommend him to anyone!

THANK YOU THOMAS ALAN RUGG!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Thomas Alan Productions's reply:

It was my pleasure to capture your special day Janine!

One of the best around! Thank you Tom for making our event so special.

Domenic · Married on 11/10/2012

Awesome product for a great value. Tom was very professional with an attention to detail.

Thomas was absolutely amazing to work with. Very professional and accommodating to my husband and I. We love all of our engagement photos as well as wedding photos, and get compliments on all the pictures all the time. I would highly recommend Tom for your wedding or next event! Amanda & Ian

Kathleen · event on: 02/20/2016

Thom was amazing with my three children. Our pictures were original, the sitting was fun. He was really great with scheduling around our crazy schedules...a true gem!!!

• User6644465 · event on: 04/24/2016

very easy to work with. Great guy, better photographer

Justin · event on: 04/11/2016

Fantastic photographer highly recommended!

Jay · event on: 04/10/2016

Any time I have hired Tom to shoot our kids programs, he has delivered. No complaints! He is very affordable and always a pleasure to have around. Can't wait to get him back out this year to capture the memories this season. Teamworks Youth Rollerhockey. :)

casey · event on: 04/11/2016

Thomas is great to work with and the quality of his photography is top notch. Highly recommended.