LMproductions Reviews

79 | Cranston, RI

79 Reviews for LMproductions

• Elizabeth

Liz · Getting married on 10/05/2019

We LOVE our wedding video and could not have asked for a better product. Larry was professional and super fun to work with, unobtrusive, and captured our special day perfectly!! We got our video in what seemed like almost no time at all after our wedding and were thrilled to have Larry send it to us digitally as well as hard copy. I can't say enough good things about LM Productions!!!

Elisa · Married on 07/27/2018

Professional, responsive, and great product!

We hired Larry after interviewing many other videographers - he provided an excellent product at an amazing price! We received an Instafilm, highlight film, and cinematic film (and drone footage!), and are so thankful that we have these to remember our day with down the line! On the day of the wedding, Larry arrived early and was so easy to work with - we never felt stressed and were so happy with how everything went! Thanks, Larry and team!

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent experience

Larry was wonderful to work with from start to finish!! He was very helpful throughout the entire process. We are beyond happy with the end result and would highly recommend him!

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

Two Thumbs Up!

Larry and his team were great to work with! I highly recommend him to couples looking for wedding videographers. Larry was always prompt to respond to questions and was very professional. We trusted his creativity and eye for capturing the moments we valued on our day. The final products (Instaclip, highlight film, and cinematic film; we also got drone footage) were all great! He was flexible and responsive to the changes we requested (e.g., font preference, music over lay etc.) to be made on the products.

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Video

LMProductions created our wedding video. We could not be happier with the final product! Larry and his crew really captured our special day! We are totally in love with the video and being able to relive or best day ever!! We would highly recommended LMProductions!

Marissa · Married on 06/23/2018

LMproductions review

Larry is awesome! He was referred to us by another couple and he didn't disappoint. He is very professional, experienced, easy to to work with. We love our video it was everything we wanted and more. He captured every moment of our special day and the attention to detail blew my mind away. Thank you so much Larry!

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful, flexible and very polite

Larry & his team were professional on all correspondences, by email, telephone leading up to the wedding and on the day of they were everywhere they needed to be. They caught the moments and let us be to ourselves that we needed, and when things slowed down for a minute they were able to get some really incredible footage of us with everyone in the background. Production quality was phenomenal, audio quality was super as well. They used top quality gear and it definitely shows in the end product, would definitely work with them again in the future.

Jocelyn · Married on 05/18/2018

Larry is the best!! Our video is absolutely perfect. They captured everything we could have wanted and more. And we had the final product completed so fast! Very responsive, answered all our questions timely and were just so helpful and amazing to work with!!

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Larry is awesome - he's great to work with and really friendly. We love our video! We got both the highlight and cinematic film. It's clear that Larry takes a lot of pride in his work, and it shows in his videos. Thank you Larry!

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2017

Larry and his team of professionals are AMAZING. From our first meeting all the way to the final cut, we knew we were in good hands! We are so in love with our wedding video. The final product exceeded our expectations! LM Productions truly captured the most precious moments of the biggest day of our lives and we could not be more pleased!

danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

If you are debating whether to hire a videographer like we were... just DO it... and hire Larry! It was the BEST decision we made and is seriously worth every penny to be able to re-watch and re-live the best day of your life. Larry was great to work with, he made the process so easy, and the final products are amazing!

Carl · Married on 10/20/2017

Larry is great! Video is very professional quality. I will use him in the future for more events.

Jacqueline · Married on 10/08/2017

This review is as well deserved as it is overdue - Larry was recommended to me through a friend, and I am so grateful that I didn't have to look any further once we spoke. LM Productions produces QUALITY work for REASONABLE prices. I know a lot of people don't chose to have a wedding video, but this is one thing that I will never regret spending money on...
    I cannot express how thrilled I am with our videos - Larry did such a phenomenal job! The short video is just so artistic...I watch it regularly as it brings me back to that day and allows me to relive all those emotions for a quick 8 minutes. We also got the full length video, which I am more than happy with as it reminds us of the special words and simple moments that seem to get lost in the day. And I highly recommend the drone - the footage that captures is just unreal!
    From start to finish, Larry was nothing but honest and professional. He was patient, quick to respond, and made me feel completely comfortable with my decisions. Never once did I feel as though he was trying to talk me into anything I didn't need or want.
    Larry - thank you, thank you, thank you! You will always have my recommendation!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Larry is AMAZING. From day one he was responsive, professional and answered all of my questions. He captured our wedding day perfectly! On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and prepared. He was discrete while filming so it made you forget he was there. Because of him We can relive our wedding anytime we want because of the great quality videos he produced. I highly recommend Larry!! :)

Kerry · Married on 09/30/2017

Larry and lm productions were awesome! My husband and I could not be happier! He got such great video footage for us so we will never forget our wedding day! He was so easy and great to work with. If anyone is looking for a videographer I would definitely recommend him!

• Cristy

Cristy · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry was great to work with - and he loves dogs! :) He was very professional, always available to answer questions, and delivered the video before it was promised! I highly recommend him to capture your wedding day.

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

Larry and Corey were amazing! They were so professional, timely and just great to work with. I highly recommend LM Productions, you will not be disappointed. Our wedding highlight film and cinematic film came out perfect! 5 stars for sure!

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Larry was exceptional to work with. He was extremely professional, talented, and went above and beyond to capture the magic, emotions, and sentiment of our day. His audio and video were both extremely good quality, and the drone footage was probably my favorite! He has a true talent in overlaying the audio with the video, and combining both to tell a beautiful story of our day. Having both the highlight reel and the cinema gives us something to watch during shorter times, but also can reminisce on the full day. He was able to match the music to our style and our liking, and has so much expertise and talent to make an amazing video and movie of our day. He was personable, easy to work with, and stayed out of the way, for the most part we didn't even know he was there! The quality and value of his work is well worth it for the reasonable price he offers. We got our final product within 6 weeks, and were so impressed with the fast timing of it! We are SO happy that we chose Larry and are obsessed with our video!

Kevin · Married on 07/01/2017

Fantastic job! The videography came out like a professional movie! Absolutely blown away by the final result. We highly recommend taking a look at his work and guaranty you will not be disappointed! Just be yourself enjoy your day and he takes care of the rest...

Rebecca · Married on 06/30/2017

Larry and his team exceeded any expectations I had and went above and beyond what I could have imagined. He captured and presented our wedding in the most perfect way! I can't say enough great things about him. We barely even knew he was there he was extremely professional, kind, and truly amazing to work with. I have never seen a more beautiful wedding video. I recommend him 110% he's the best!

Molly · Married on 06/17/2017

Larry and his second shooter were amazing! My husband and I were nervous about having a videographer and feeling awakened, or like an intrusion, but Larry made us feel so comfortable. He was so down to earth and laid back and his quality of work is excellent!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2017

My husband and I were so happy with our wedding video! Larry was always so helpful in the planning process and was very punctual in responding to emails. He captured our day perfectly!

Alisa · Married on 05/21/2017

Kevin and I debated if we wanted to have a video or not. Some see it as a way of keeping to the budget by just having a photographer. My husband and I felt like it was one of the best wedding decisions we made to include a video within our budget, and more so to choose Larry and his team (we also worked with Jonah and he was excellent) as our videographers! Larry gave us a top notch experience from his easy going nature, his fast responses, his utmost professionalism, his willingness to listen to our vision of what our wedding video would be, and the truly amazing product we ended with is something I will treasure forever! To be honest, I never even noticed him at the wedding, yet he captured every special part of our wedding day! Finally, he offers a mini video, which I would highly recommend because it's the perfect length to show all of your loved ones! Larry and team, thank you for giving Kevin and I such a special way to remember our wedding day!! If anyone is making that tough decision, trust me when I say, you won't be disappointed if you select Larry and his team!!

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2017

A friend of mine used Larry for his wedding and we knew that when the day came we would like to use him for our wedding as well. After the venue Larry was the first vendor we picked and I am glad we chose him. Larry is very professional and easy to work with and everything went great the day of the wedding. The equipment he uses is top quality and the results show. The other week a highlight of our video was posted and I couldn't have asked for anything more. All week long everyone kept mentioning how great the video was, and it was. It is a great way to relive the night and share with everyone. Shortly after the cinematic video was uploaded and when I thought it couldn't get any better it did! Larry captured all the important shots and aspects of our wedding that made it so great! I highly recommend Lmproductions to anyone who is having any function that you want to remember forever.

Kerri · Married on 05/13/2017

Larry and his partner made our wedding video look like a Hollywood movie - the quality of the picture and audio was outstanding! Even though Larry and his partner were both taking video, my husband and I didn't notice they were there. They were both very kind, respectful, and had given me the idea of doing a receiving line to thank our guests to save time for dancing and dinner. I was told the day would fly right by, and it certainly did! I had a photographer to take pictures, but I'm very glad I also hired Larry to capture the day on film, because pictures only tell you so much. Larry came highly recommended to me from my photographer, who had worked other events with him, and I'm so glad I chose him!