LMproductions Reviews

87 | Cranston, RI

87 Reviews for LMproductions

• Elizabeth

Liz · Getting married on 10/05/2019

We LOVE our wedding video and could not have asked for a better product. Larry was professional and super fun to work with, unobtrusive, and captured our special day perfectly!! We got our video in what seemed like almost no time at all after our wedding and were thrilled to have Larry send it to us digitally as well as hard copy. I can't say enough good things about LM Productions!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Noura · Married on 12/31/2018

The Best!!!

We cannot thank LM Productions enough. They captured every detail of our wedding beautifully. Working with Larry and his team was so easy and not stressful. Larry has such a talent for taking a video and making it into a piece of art! It was a pleasure working with LM productions. We watch our wedding video and always end in amazement every single time. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely perfect

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our decision to use LMproductions for our wedding video. Larry did such an amazing job. He captured all the big and small details, captured all of our closest family members and friends, and got so many candid moments between my husband and I. We watch the video so many times and each time I love it more than the last. (And of a side note - my sister and 2 girlfriends used Larry and were equally as happy)

Sent on 03/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Couldn't be happier!

While planning our wedding, we were uncertain whether or not we wanted to spend the money on a videographer. However, most people that we talked to said that it was the one thing about their wedding that they regretted the most not having (and now we know exactly why we got one!). We found out about Larry through some friends who had used him for their day and upon watching his videos, we were hooked! From the beginning, Larry was so calm and easy to talk to. He seemed to understand our vision from just a few brief conversations. The part we loved the most is that for the entire day of our wedding, we never once felt like there was a video camera in our face, but yet he somehow captured every special moment that day! We are in love with how our video came out and our friends and family cannot stop raving about it! We are so glad that we chose LM Productions to allow use to relive our favorite day over and over again!

Sent on 03/31/2019

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply the best!

Working with Larry and the rest of the LMproductions team has been an absolute amazing experience! From beginning to end, Larry was so easy to work with, very responsive & professional, and created such an incredible video. The day itself was a whirlwind but Junior and Molly made sure to capture it all. Our wedding video exceeded all of our expectations and will serve as a memory we'll be able to cherish forever. I recommend LMproductions to everyone; they are the best!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Melissa Browne · Married on 09/15/2018

Great Value

Larry was great to work with! We were very happy with the service as well as his customer service. Greatly appreciate his insight and we absolutely loved our social media highlight videos. Thank you Larry!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Larry and his team! If you are looking for a videographer, look no further! He makes working with him so easy! He makes you feel comfortable from the moment you first inquire until you get your final video! If he is part of your wedding day he’ll be sure to capture every single meaningful moment from the minute the day begins until the day ends! We are so lucky that we were able to include Larry on our wedding day. And on the plus side, he loves dogs and incorporated our dog perfectly in our video! I can’t wait to look back on our videos in years to come!

Sent on 12/14/2018

lindsay · Married on 09/02/2018

Look no further!

Hiring Larry was the best decision we could have made! If you are looking for a videographer who will provide you with an absolutely beautiful and completely personalized memory of your day, while making you feel like you are the only couple he is working with, Larry is the right choice.
    On the day of the wedding, Larry captured every key moment while not interrupting the flow of events or making anyone feel like they were on camera, which is something that I have certainly felt with videography for other weddings I have been a part of. Everything about our video was so perfectly us, from the music Larry selected, to the moments he included in the final product which were the perfect mix of intimate, emotional and funny - it makes us laugh, cry and remember every moment of our special day every time we watch!!
    Our package included an Instagram clip, highlight film and a cinematic wedding film. Each video was more amazing than the next!!! This package provides the perfect balance that allows you to have views of the day to post to social media for friends and family to view and for you to watch again and again (which we continue to do!) and the longer version truly captures every key moment of the day.
    Larry was extremely responsive throughout the process both before and following the wedding and his pricing was extremely reasonable for the high quality product that he delivered. Thank you Larry for the memories that we will treasure forever!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Elisa · Married on 07/27/2018

Professional, responsive, and great product!

We hired Larry after interviewing many other videographers - he provided an excellent product at an amazing price! We received an Instafilm, highlight film, and cinematic film (and drone footage!), and are so thankful that we have these to remember our day with down the line! On the day of the wedding, Larry arrived early and was so easy to work with - we never felt stressed and were so happy with how everything went! Thanks, Larry and team!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Excellent experience

Larry was wonderful to work with from start to finish!! He was very helpful throughout the entire process. We are beyond happy with the end result and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Chi · Married on 07/20/2018

Two Thumbs Up!

Larry and his team were great to work with! I highly recommend him to couples looking for wedding videographers. Larry was always prompt to respond to questions and was very professional. We trusted his creativity and eye for capturing the moments we valued on our day. The final products (Instaclip, highlight film, and cinematic film; we also got drone footage) were all great! He was flexible and responsive to the changes we requested (e.g., font preference, music over lay etc.) to be made on the products.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kate · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Video

LMProductions created our wedding video. We could not be happier with the final product! Larry and his crew really captured our special day! We are totally in love with the video and being able to relive or best day ever!! We would highly recommended LMProductions!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Marissa · Married on 06/23/2018

LMproductions review

Larry is awesome! He was referred to us by another couple and he didn't disappoint. He is very professional, experienced, easy to to work with. We love our video it was everything we wanted and more. He captured every moment of our special day and the attention to detail blew my mind away. Thank you so much Larry!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Michael · Married on 06/09/2018

Wonderful, flexible and very polite

Larry & his team were professional on all correspondences, by email, telephone leading up to the wedding and on the day of they were everywhere they needed to be. They caught the moments and let us be to ourselves that we needed, and when things slowed down for a minute they were able to get some really incredible footage of us with everyone in the background. Production quality was phenomenal, audio quality was super as well. They used top quality gear and it definitely shows in the end product, would definitely work with them again in the future.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 05/18/2018

Larry is the best!! Our video is absolutely perfect. They captured everything we could have wanted and more. And we had the final product completed so fast! Very responsive, answered all our questions timely and were just so helpful and amazing to work with!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Larry is awesome - he's great to work with and really friendly. We love our video! We got both the highlight and cinematic film. It's clear that Larry takes a lot of pride in his work, and it shows in his videos. Thank you Larry!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Crystal · Married on 12/02/2017

Larry and his team of professionals are AMAZING. From our first meeting all the way to the final cut, we knew we were in good hands! We are so in love with our wedding video. The final product exceeded our expectations! LM Productions truly captured the most precious moments of the biggest day of our lives and we could not be more pleased!

Sent on 02/18/2018

danielle · Married on 11/25/2017

If you are debating whether to hire a videographer like we were... just DO it... and hire Larry! It was the BEST decision we made and is seriously worth every penny to be able to re-watch and re-live the best day of your life. Larry was great to work with, he made the process so easy, and the final products are amazing!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Carl · Married on 10/20/2017

Larry is great! Video is very professional quality. I will use him in the future for more events.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/08/2017

This review is as well deserved as it is overdue - Larry was recommended to me through a friend, and I am so grateful that I didn't have to look any further once we spoke. LM Productions produces QUALITY work for REASONABLE prices. I know a lot of people don't chose to have a wedding video, but this is one thing that I will never regret spending money on...
    I cannot express how thrilled I am with our videos - Larry did such a phenomenal job! The short video is just so artistic...I watch it regularly as it brings me back to that day and allows me to relive all those emotions for a quick 8 minutes. We also got the full length video, which I am more than happy with as it reminds us of the special words and simple moments that seem to get lost in the day. And I highly recommend the drone - the footage that captures is just unreal!
    From start to finish, Larry was nothing but honest and professional. He was patient, quick to respond, and made me feel completely comfortable with my decisions. Never once did I feel as though he was trying to talk me into anything I didn't need or want.
    Larry - thank you, thank you, thank you! You will always have my recommendation!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Larry is AMAZING. From day one he was responsive, professional and answered all of my questions. He captured our wedding day perfectly! On the day of the wedding he showed up on time and prepared. He was discrete while filming so it made you forget he was there. Because of him We can relive our wedding anytime we want because of the great quality videos he produced. I highly recommend Larry!! :)

Sent on 12/24/2017

Kerry · Married on 09/30/2017

Larry and lm productions were awesome! My husband and I could not be happier! He got such great video footage for us so we will never forget our wedding day! He was so easy and great to work with. If anyone is looking for a videographer I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • Cristy

Cristy · Married on 09/16/2017

Larry was great to work with - and he loves dogs! :) He was very professional, always available to answer questions, and delivered the video before it was promised! I highly recommend him to capture your wedding day.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Erin · Married on 09/02/2017

Larry and Corey were amazing! They were so professional, timely and just great to work with. I highly recommend LM Productions, you will not be disappointed. Our wedding highlight film and cinematic film came out perfect! 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Larry was exceptional to work with. He was extremely professional, talented, and went above and beyond to capture the magic, emotions, and sentiment of our day. His audio and video were both extremely good quality, and the drone footage was probably my favorite! He has a true talent in overlaying the audio with the video, and combining both to tell a beautiful story of our day. Having both the highlight reel and the cinema gives us something to watch during shorter times, but also can reminisce on the full day. He was able to match the music to our style and our liking, and has so much expertise and talent to make an amazing video and movie of our day. He was personable, easy to work with, and stayed out of the way, for the most part we didn't even know he was there! The quality and value of his work is well worth it for the reasonable price he offers. We got our final product within 6 weeks, and were so impressed with the fast timing of it! We are SO happy that we chose Larry and are obsessed with our video!

Sent on 10/05/2017