24 Michael Drive, Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21

About Tyler Donley

Tyler Donley is a wedding videographer located in Bristol, Rhode Island who serves the Providence region. Tyler would love to share his passion and skill for videography with couples on their wedding, and provide them with gorgeous videos that will allow them to relive their wonderful day over and over again. He promises to work closely with all couples to provide them with fantastic results.

Tyler Donley uses cinematic and storytelling videography styles to capture your wedding and unique love story. Tyler will film your ceremony, pre-ceremony, and reception using high-definition video, multiple cameras, and possible drone footage. He allows client revisions and offers raw footage. Couples may receive their final videos via Blu-Ray or digital download.

weddingwire 14 of 18 51 1022065

• Videos 4

5 Reviews for Tyler Donley

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning video!!!

I found Tyler at a bridal show. I saw his work and knew I had to work with him. He was so easy to work with and very professional. There were moments we forgot he was there during the wedding day or reception but he was continuously getting footage! We got our video in a little over a month and I cried the first time I saw it! He got every highlight of the wedding and put it to beautiful music. He placed pieces of our vows in the video and it was beautiful! We have received so many compliments! The video is high quality and flawless!! Best decision I made out of the entire wedding was hiring him!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Canzellarini · Married on 06/30/2018

Phenomenal!

Tyler and his student were amazing throughout the entire process! He originally dealt with my sister, who is not the easiest to handle. I met him on my wedding day and he made me feel at ease. I told him what I was interested in having in my video and he took care of everything! After my wedding, Tyler provided me with the highlight video promptly and made revisions when I asked. I couldn't be any happier with the end result! I would recommend him to anyone! Absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tyler Donley FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download