24 Michael Drive, Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Tyler Donley

Tyler Donley is a wedding videographer located in Bristol, Rhode Island who serves the Providence region. Tyler would love to share his passion and skill for videography with couples on their wedding, and provide them with gorgeous videos that will allow them to relive their wonderful day over and over again. He promises to work closely with all couples to provide them with fantastic results.

Tyler Donley uses cinematic and storytelling videography styles to capture your wedding and unique love story. Tyler will film your ceremony, pre-ceremony, and reception using high-definition video, multiple cameras, and possible drone footage. He allows client revisions and offers raw footage. Couples may receive their final videos via Blu-Ray or digital download.

• Move Mountains Co.

7 Reviews for Tyler Donley

• Katie

Katie Mangano · Married on 09/29/2019

Must have Videographer

Tyler created an incredible wedding video that my husband and I will cherish forever. The day went by in a flash; I am so glad we have this video to look back upon to reminisce our favorite day.
    To start, I decided very last minute I wanted a videographer and scrambled to find one. Luckily Tyler was still available and he was so easy to work with via email and venmo. The day of the wedding he worked really well with my photographer and found time to pull Cody and I aside, for details and voice overs, that did not disrupt anything. Tyler was so nice and patient with all of us. He was able to capture every moment throughout the day and I honestly didn't even know he was there for most. I don't know how he did it; Tyler did not miss a single thing!
    The video was more than we ever could have imagined. It captured the beautiful property/views (with his drone), the joy throughout the day, a tear in my eye during a sentimental moment, the love from all our friends and family, and I could go on! Also, Tyler chose perfect background music and he transitioned all the different parts of the day so smoothly. I don't really know how to put it all into words, so here is the link to our video. https://vimeo.com/369626747/6f5db1d4e8

Tyler is a must hire!!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 09/07/2019

Without a doubt best decision

Tyler was one of the best choices we made on our wedding day. His professionalism and attention to detail made our experience truly unbelievable. He was always so attentive to our needs, communicated frequently and delivered us a gift with our highlight film. I can truly say I will cherish our video and films for the rest of our lives, he captured our day perfectly, created a masterpiece that we CAN NOT stop watching. We have made it a point to watch it daily to weekly ha! From the drone footage, to music selection, to secretly caught moments between us and our guests. All of our family and friends loved the video and we are so thrilled to have these memories for life. Tyler, you have truly made a difference in our lives and please if you are questioning to hire a videographer MAKE Sure you hire Tyler!!!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2019

Stunning video!!!

I found Tyler at a bridal show. I saw his work and knew I had to work with him. He was so easy to work with and very professional. There were moments we forgot he was there during the wedding day or reception but he was continuously getting footage! We got our video in a little over a month and I cried the first time I saw it! He got every highlight of the wedding and put it to beautiful music. He placed pieces of our vows in the video and it was beautiful! We have received so many compliments! The video is high quality and flawless!! Best decision I made out of the entire wedding was hiring him!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Tyler Donley FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Highlight Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download

• 24 Michael Drive Bristol, Rhode Island, 02809 See on map
    Location of (Tyler Donley)