BMoye Productions

Providence, RI View map Visit website
4.9 out of 5 rating
$2,895 Most Popular Price

$2,895 Most Popular Price

Based out of Providence, Rhode Island, BMoye Productions is a videography company that can capture and preserve your wedding through moving images. They mostly serve the New England area but are willing to travel, having journeyed to the opposite coast in the past. It is important to these videographers that they capture your wedding and its ambiance with accuracy and consideration. The result is a record that you can look back on to remember your special day in a way that is both authentic and artistically presented.

In order to fully capture your wedding, multiple cameras can be employed by BMoye Productions. In addition, you can request more hours for greater coverage of your event. For the final products, both a highlight reel as well as a full-length video can be provided to showcase the memories from your wedding. The works themselves that BMoye Productions create carry a narrative quality with a cinematic edge, letting you retell your love story again and again.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,501

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,895

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Multi. Locations
Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor
    4.5 out of 5 rating

Alana D. Married on 05/07/2022

Simply Incredible

So far we have only received our teaser video (we are only 1 week past wedding) but all i can say is WOW! Brandon captured our wedding so beautifully. the 1 minute teaser has me in tears. He captured our day exactly how we wanted it to be seen -- full of love and full of fun! I cannot wait to see the rest of our day in the additional videos. What I love most about Brandon is that he has the option to provide all raw footage and provides ceremony specific video for all packages. none of the other videographers met with offered that!
    Mikaela B. Married on 08/15/2020

Highly recommend!

We were lucky to book Brandon for our intimate outdoor wedding earlier this month. He was super accommodating and professional all while making it feel really fun. We felt really natural and relaxed around Brandon, he did the perfect amount of posing us while also letting us enjoy our special moments together. He was amazing with outdoor lighting and took absolutely beautiful photographs that we will cherish forever. Thank you for perfectly capturing our special day :)
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing to work with!

Brandon was amazing to work with! HIs attention to detail and level of professionalism was amazing! We will cherish our wedding video for years to come! He spent all day filming and went above and beyond our expectations.
  • illustration stars

Team

Brandon Moye
Brandon Moye
Owner

Thank you so much for stopping by to read my personal bio! I've been creating video content professionally for almost 10 years and have been filming weddings for over 7. I love capturing special moments and telling stories in a very cinematic way. I got married in May of 2019 and moved from Boston to Providence for my wife's job, but I still work full-time at Boston Children's Hospital. I'm a videographer for OPENPediatrics and help create educational content for clinicians. While I do love the work I do for Children's, my passion is for filmmaking and creating compelling visuals for couples!

903 Providence Place Providence, RI, 02903
Location of (BMoye Productions)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding