Tyler Jones Photography Reviews

8 | Aurora, CO

8 Reviews for Tyler Jones Photography

Tyler was so great! I haven't seen my pictures yet but if they are anything like my engagement pictures I know they will be beautiful. Tyler and the assistant he brought were so fun and were great at rolling with my difficult family with grace. Not only did they make me feel beautiful the entire time, but they were fun, making us laugh and relax prior to the wedding. They even snuck in some of our photo booth pictures which I saw after and laughed. I can't wait to see my photos, I know they will be everything I wished for.

Sent on 08/14/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 12/12/2012

Tyler is outstanding, in personality and talent. We absolutely loved his presence during our wedding celebration and are thrilled with his style of photography and the way he captured our special day. I highly recommend Tyler Jones!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Meredith · Married on 08/12/2011

Tyler was above and beyond what we'd hoped for in a wedding photographer! He is so personable and has a great eye for capturing great moments with artistic backgrounds, which of course is fantastic. But, what makes him so phenomenal is the fact that he is clearly having a blast shooting your wedding! His earnest enjoyment helped us feel incredibly relaxed, and allowed us to have fun ourselves without worrying about "posing" for pictures. I recommend him to all my engaged friends.

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • TashaLane

Tasha · Married on 09/18/2010

My husband and I met Tyler through a friend who mentioned that he had recently got started in Wedding photography. After our first meeting with him to review the services, we knew we wanted to work with him. We loved his vision and his personality! He was flexible with both the engagement session and the pictures the day of the wedding. My husband and I both wanted very casual pictures for our wedding, and that's what we got!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Alexandra · Married on 05/15/2010

One of the most important things for our wedding was the photography. The day comes and goes so quickly that having beautiful pictures to remember the best day of our lives by was always a priority. Tyler and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with, he truly cares about you as not only a client but also as a person. The time that he took to get to know us as a couple helped him understand what was important to us for our special day. The quality of Tyler's photography is amazing, every shot that we have is unique and helps us remember the little denials of that day that might have otherwise been lost with time. Whenever I look at our photos from that day I always see something new! I would highly recommend Tyler Jones Photography to everyone!

Sent on 03/23/2013

Lindsay · Married on 01/30/2010

My husband and I could not be more pleased that we hired Tyler Jones to photograph our wedding. Just last week, we celebrated our three year anniversary and browsed through our beautiful album. Seeing the photos again reminds me how lucky we are to have had our day captured so beautifully.

To start, Tyler is friendliest, most down to earth man. We loved the attention Tyler gave us before the wedding - we felt like he could have been our wedding planner if need be! He gave great suggestions but was never intrusive and never made us feel like any ideas we had were silly. My husband is very uncomfortable being photographed and it showed, a little, in our engagement photos. By the day of the wedding, he felt like Tyler was a buddy and because of that, Tyler captured some of the best photos I've ever seen of my husband.

Tyler is impeccably professional, and so was his team. They were able to direct a crowd of family photos that we wanted without being bossy or rude and also were able to be totally invisible when needed. There are no photographs or moments from the day that I wish had been captured and weren't and no photographs that I dislike. Tyler did a combination of staged photos and photojournalism and I love both styles. I'm really glad he "staged" us in some photos because many of those turned out to be our favorites - they are the easiest to hang on the wall!

Like everyone our age, we have lots of friends getting married. I know I'm biased, but Tyler did a much better job of capturing our day that any other photographers I've seen. Having Tyler play such a role in our wedding day has really made us both want to keep him in our lives for years to come. He's far more than a fantastic photographer - he is a quality person as a whole.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Kara · Married on 08/01/2009

Tyler was FANTASTIC as our wedding photographer! My husband I had so much fun on our wedding day and Tyler captured all our special moments wonderfully. Tyler was very professional and kept things moving throughout the day so we could get as many great shots as possible. He knew exactly the things that were important to us. He had great suggestions for poses and types of pictures to take. All our wedding pictures turned out beautifully and we still receive so many compliments on our pictures even 3 years later!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Laura · Married on 08/30/2008

The most memorable thing about our day, and having Tyler shoot it, was that he captured moments we couldn't appreciate at the time. Tyler was a part of our day, not a component in or of it. He listened to what we wanted and delivered on those asks. The shots he took that we did not expect and had not asked for were by far and away the most stunning. At dusk, Tyler pulled my husband and I away for 10 brief minutes to shoot just the two of us, in our favorite place, at our favorite time of day. The resulting photo sits on our mantle and captures the essence of that day. I couldn't be happier with the results delivered. I recommend Tyler to all of our friends and family looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 02/13/2013