Sunrise Media Co.

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Sunrise Media Co (previously Captured by Callie) is a wedding photography company based in Colorado Springs, CO but travels all over the US, frequenting Texas and Washington the most. Owner and lead photographer Callie has been in the industry for several years. She values being given the opportunity to capture love between couples on their special day. She is passionate about making her clients feel confident and able to express themselves fully. Callie specializes in natural lighting and outdoor settings. She works hard throughout the entire celebration to ensure you walk away with loads of memories.

Sunrise Media Co uses a blend of contemporary, natural, and traditional styles to capture weddings. She knows how important it is to capture every detail and special moment, so she only books one event per day. This allows her to give clients her full and undivided attention. She is also happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. In addition to wedding sessions, couples can schedule engagement, bridals, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots. All final images are high-resolution, hand-edited, and delivered as digital files. Prints, canvases, and albums are available for additional charges.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily B. Married on 10/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Callie is simply amazing!

Callie did my best friends wedding photos and I fell in love as soon as I saw the pictures. When I got engaged a few months later and she announced her move to CO I reached out to her immediately! She captured our dreamy fall microwedding as well as our engagement photos. She is quick to respond, flexible, professional, and patient. Her work is simply gorgeous and she makes you feel very comfortable. I only have our sneak peeks because we got married a few days ago but I am so in love with them already! I highly recommend Callie.
    Carly Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing! 10/10

Callie was incredible. Came in last minute to support me and my wedding problems, met with me beforehand to get to know each other, and did an incredible job on the video
    Therese M. Married on 06/26/2021

Best photographer ever!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Callie before our wedding on a few occasions and when it was time to choose a photographer for our wedding, we didn't even have to look anywhere else because it was such an easy decision. She has such a unique way of capturing moments and every detail. Our bridal party and wedding guests even went out of their way on our wedding day to mention how professional and welcoming Callie was. We are so obsessed with all of our photos and our wedding video that she captured for us and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. We cannot recommend Sunrise Media Co. enough and strongly encourage anyone who is looking for a talented and experienced photographer to go with Callie. She will capture your special moments and create stunning photographic memories unlike anyone else.
  • illustration stars

Team

Callie Saldana
Callie Saldana
Owner/Lead Photographer

I'm a Texas-based hot mess, but some other titles I get to rock are wife, mother, entrepeneur, artist and coffee freak. I've been shooting full-time since 2019, but picked up my first camera in 2012. When I'm not behind the lens I love spending time with my husband and our little girl. You can find us coffee in-hand, watching some movie or listening to music while we watch her live life, toddler style.

I live for life's sunrises (you know, the cozy, warm, breathtaking moments) and all the crazy adventures that each day brings.

From the moment we meet, I promise that I will be in your corner. I promise to do everything I can to give you photos that you will cherish for years to come. I promise to be the extra hand, the spare backpack, your backup dancer, and most importantly, the helper for any and all reasons. I promise to treat you like a friend and serve you an incredible and unforgettable experience.

Basically, I'VE GOT YOU!!!

I am SO stoked you're here and cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am that you're considering me to be a part of your journey! I can't wait to hear all about you, adventure together, and create memories that will last a lifetime.

Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, CO, 80915
Location of (Sunrise Media Co.)

Sunrise Media Co. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sunrise Media Co. include in the starting price?

Sunrise Media Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sunrise Media Co. include in their most popular wedding package?

Sunrise Media Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sunrise Media Co. offer?

Sunrise Media Co. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sunrise Media Co. offer?

Sunrise Media Co. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sunrise Media Co. offer for wedding events?

Sunrise Media Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sunrise Media Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sunrise Media Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding