Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO 80915 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 13
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Sunrise Media Co.

Sunrise Media Co (previously Captured by Callie) is a wedding photography company based in Colorado Springs, CO but travels all over the US, frequenting Texas and Washington the most. Owner and lead photographer Callie has been in the industry for several years. She values being given the opportunity to capture love between couples on their special day. She is passionate about making her clients feel confident and able to express themselves fully. Callie specializes in natural lighting and outdoor settings. She works hard throughout the entire celebration to ensure you walk away with loads of memories.

Sunrise Media Co uses a blend of contemporary, natural, and traditional styles to capture weddings. She knows how important it is to capture every detail and special moment, so she only books one event per day. This allows her to give clients her full and undivided attention. She is also happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. In addition to wedding sessions, couples can schedule engagement, bridals, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots. All final images are high-resolution, hand-edited, and delivered as digital files. Prints, canvases, and albums are available for additional charges.

• Woman-owned
Follow Sunrise Media Co. on

Other couples have also viewed

• Epic Photos + Films
Beauty
0d8a2177 51 1033911 159725369360868

Photos 61 Photos
Real Weddings 416 Photos

26 Reviews for Sunrise Media Co.

• Madison

Madison M. · Married on 05/22/2021

Expectations Exceeded, Lifelong Friendship Made

Where do I even begin!! Our adventure with Sunrise Media Co. (Callie) began in March of 2020, when we wanted couples photos done. I had followed her on instagram & was itching to shoot with her. She was highly responsive & effectively set expectations with us for the shoot. My now husband and I are not models by any means and were worried about the flow of the shoot (we're awkward lol). Callie prompted & posed us in easy ways. She was 110% invested in capturing the deep love we have for each other. We were blown away by her talent when we received the photos.

We got engaged in April of 2020 & KNEW Callie was our girl for photography. We shot 2 engagement shoots together & they were both incredible! Not only is she great at posing us, but she also helped me decide the best colors to wear to compliment the look we were going for. This truly stood out to me because it showed how extensive her eye for detail is & that she truly wanted the best photos possible.

Through the entire wedding planning process, she stayed involved and happily answered my millions of questions (I am FAR from a wedding planning pro). From timeline to set up logistics, she had a plan and did a great job at communicating it.

Fast forward to May 2021 to our wedding day! Sadly it rained and we had to move our ceremony inside. I was distraught over it, but Callie went above & beyond to make sure the ceremony looked beautiful. She knew how much it crushed me & she went out of her way to make sure the set up look great. Even though the conditions were not ideal, Callie optimized the circumstances & made it magical. When it came to taking family photos, Callie was so very patient while efficiently conducting the crowd (our families are A LOT to handle). She executed my vision & had purpose in each of the thousands of shots she took. From shooting the details & the "I Do's," to being personable to all guests & my personal hero, Callie executed our big day perfectly. Her passion, skill, & love for others is unmatched. There is no other person that could have delivered the way Callie did. I am forever grateful we chose Sunrise Media Co & will cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Jeanette

Jeanette S. · Married on 03/10/2021

Best of The Best

Couldn't recommend Callie enough! She was an absolute joy to work with and made our shoot so fun and easy. She was super accommodating and braved the early morning and cold so we could have photos done at a friends ranch. If you're thinking about booking a photographer at all, she should be at the top of your list!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Kayla · Married on 02/20/2021

Callie is a dream to work with. She is so responsive and so flexible. Choosing her as your photographer will be the best decision you’ve ever made!

Callie is the absolute BEST!!!

Sent on 02/21/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sunrise Media Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

View more weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sunrise Media Co. 1
    15% off Colorado fall/winter weddings

I will be taking 15% off for Colorado weddings from September 1st 2021 - December 31st 2021 as I transition to a new state and explore a new area. To use this discount, please redeem when you inquire!

Team of Sunrise Media Co.

Callie Saldana

Callie Saldana

Owner/Lead Photographer

I'm a Texas-based hot mess, but some other titles I get to rock are wife, mother, entrepeneur, artist and coffee freak. I've been shooting full-time since 2019, but picked up my first camera in 2012. When I'm not behind the lens I love spending time with my husband and our little girl. You can find us coffee in-hand, watching some movie or listening to music while we watch her live life, toddler style.

I live for life's sunrises (you know, the cozy, warm, breathtaking moments) and all the crazy adventures that each day brings.

From the moment we meet, I promise that I will be in your corner. I promise to do everything I can to give you photos that you will cherish for years to come. I promise to be the extra hand, the spare backpack, your backup dancer, and most importantly, the helper for any and all reasons. I promise to treat you like a friend and serve you an incredible and unforgettable experience.

Basically, I'VE GOT YOU!!!

I am SO stoked you're here and cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am that you're considering me to be a part of your journey! I can't wait to hear all about you, adventure together, and create memories that will last a lifetime.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, CO, 80915 See on map
    Location of (Sunrise Media Co.)

Sunrise Media Co. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sunrise Media Co. include in the starting price?

Sunrise Media Co. includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files

What photography services does Sunrise Media Co. include in their most popular wedding package?

Sunrise Media Co. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sunrise Media Co. offer?

Sunrise Media Co. offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Sunrise Media Co. offer?

Sunrise Media Co. offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sunrise Media Co. offer for wedding events?

Sunrise Media Co. offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Sunrise Media Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sunrise Media Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sunrise Media Co. offer?

Sunrise Media Co. currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.