We, The Light Photography

Erie, CO View map
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Hey there – Larissa + Bailey here!

As two Colorado Natives who have photographed over 150 couples in 100+ locations across Colorado, we specialize in creating a different kind of wedding day that is just as adventurous as you are!

When you choose us to guide you through the process, you get wayyyyy more than just a photographer. You get a planner who helps you create the most epic day you can dream of. You get your personal Colorado tour guide who shows you the beauty and wonder of this state. You get a friend who gets that picture taking can feel awkward. We are your biggest cheerleaders and work in a way that feels natural and not like you’re posing for high school prom.

We use our experience and knowledge to craft a different kind of wedding day that feels completely authentic to you. Want to hike to a high alpine lake? We can give you trail options for that! Want to canoe along the banks of a mountain lake? We can tell you the best lakes to do it on! Want to watch the sun set from the top of the world? We’ll lead you to our favorite spots for sunset!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reed V. Married on 05/07/2021

Thank you, Bailey!

Bailey at We, The Light Photography was great at our wedding in May! We met Bailey in 2020 and were immediately impressed with her work, energy, and enthusiasm. She quickly felt like one of our best friends and we felt very comfortable with her during our engagement photo session. She is very organized and detail oriented, and communicated very well with us during the entire process. We just got a sneak peak at the final photos, and they turned out GREAT! We're very impressed with how Bailey photographed our day and we can't wait to get some final prints. Thank you, Bailey for helping us capture all these memories!
    Selena Married on 04/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dream Elopement with We, The Light!

Working with Bailey was a DREAM - she is the absolute sweetest and so fun to work with! When we reached out with an ambitious timeline of planning an elopement in 6 weeks, Bailey didn't even bat an eye at it. She knew exactly what to do to keep us on track, and from start to finish, Bailey was incredibly organized, responsive, and truly took time to get to know our preferences.

I should also note that being from out-of-state and never having been in Colorado before, my fiancée (now husband) and I were initially nervous about planning from afar, but we felt completely at ease with Bailey!

On the day of our elopement, Bailey was professional, funny, and always made sure to make us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera. She managed to capture perfect, beautiful photos of our normally camera-shy and awkward selves, and I'm always shocked at how gorgeous these photos turned out. We absolutely love them and will cherish them for years to come.

We couldn't be happier or more grateful for our decision to work with We, The Light... they seriously knows how to make magic! 10/10, absolutely recommend!!!
  • Paige
    Paige M. Married on 09/12/2019

Wonderful Photographer

Larissa is amazing! She is an incredibly talented photographer, and she is awesome to work with. I cannot speak highly enough of our experience working with Larissa. Everyone at our wedding was very impressed with her great attitude and organization, and we still get lots of compliments on the engagement photos she took. We highly recommend Larissa’s business.

We, The Light Photography's reply:

PAIGE!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for such kind words, friend!!!!! I drove all the way home from your wedding thinking how stinkin lucky I was for you and Tyler to come into my life! Thank you for choosing me to photograph your next adventure in life!
  • illustration stars

Team

Bailey Boggs
Bailey Boggs
Phototgrapher + Guide

Born and raised in Colorado, I am always on-the-go looking for my next adventure. I believe that there are no rules to what your wedding should look like and will work really closely with you to craft a day that feels authentic to you and your relationship.

I am obsessed with all things adventure, and have a goal of visiting 30 countries before I am 30. So far I have 17 down, 13 to go! I want to be Leslie Knope, and could talk to you for hours in Parks & Rec quotes. You can usually find me playing card games at my favorite local distillery with my husband, Troy, hiking in the Rockies, swimming at Horsetooth Reservoir, or skiing at Keystone! I love anything and everything true crime, and if you're a murderino, there's a 100% chance we'll be friends. I also have a very naughty husky lab mix who loves to hide bread in the couch.

I specialize in capturing REAL moments of laughter, joy, adoration, and raw emotion - no cheesy poses, fake laughs, or forced smiles are allowed! Let's get to planning a wedding day that feels completely and utterly like YOU.

Larissa Welch
Larissa Welch
Photographer + Guide

Hey there! I'm Larissa. A travel-addicted, puppy-snuggling, Harry Potter-Obsessed, bubbly bookworm. As a Colorado native, I grew up hiking the trails, playing in ponds and exploring this beautiful state I'll always call home.

I prefer backpacking over resorts, street food to fancy restaurants and a date night in cooking with my hubby of 7 years.

Type TWO fun-haver right here! (The kind of fun that you suffer in the moment but had the time of your life afterward.) I've backpacked through CO, trekked through Nepal, jumped out of an airplane against my will, climbed 14,000 ft mountain peaks and always seem to be planning my next adventure.

Did I mention I freekin' LOVE Harry Potter??? (Team Gryffindor for life)!

I believe there should be no limits to what your elopement day looks like. Want to hike through a field a wildflowers to a mountain top? Want to kayak on a mountain lake? Want to watch the sunset and milky way sparkle? Let's do it! I can't wait to make your elopement day unforgettable!

Erie CO Area Erie, CO, 80516
Location of (We, The Light Photography)

We, The Light Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does We, The Light Photography include in the starting price?

We, The Light Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does We, The Light Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

We, The Light Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does We, The Light Photography offer?

We, The Light Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does We, The Light Photography offer?

We, The Light Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does We, The Light Photography offer for wedding events?

We, The Light Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend We, The Light Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

We, The Light Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding