Tran-Star Executive Transportation Reviews

28 | Deer Park, NY

28 Reviews for Tran-Star Executive Transportation

28 Tran-Star Executive Transportation Reviews

Great limo service! Our driver was very patient at the end of the night and waited for us to gather all of our things. I highly recommend them for weddings!

Jaclyn · Married on 01/16/2016

We booked Transtar for our wedding and I cannot be happier with my decision. They were professional, prompt, friendly and the limos and party bus were clean and in great condition. What else could you ask for?!

I did a lot of research before booking and I found they had the BEST prices in town. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I plan on using them going forward for our transportation needs.

Elin · Married on 01/08/2016

Trans-Star provided the party-bus and coach-bus services for our wedding on Long Island in January 2016. Trans-Star exceeded our expectations - quality, cost, and service all get an A+ rating. They were amenable to any changes we made from the day we booked to the actual wedding day. The buses were all brand new, clean, and showed up on time to all locations. The drivers were super polite and patient with shuttling around all of our guests. We couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Trans-Star for any of your special event transportation needs! Thank you guys for making it so easy!

Limos were early, drivers were extremely courteous and made sure that we had a great time. Limos were clean and well stocked. Their customer service was very good and met any last minute needs. Communication was solid. Prices were excellent. High volume and high quality limo service. I'm very pleased.

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2015

Tran-Star Executive was recommended to us by the previous couple in our circle of friends to get married. They were reasonable priced, responsive, professional, and flexible. I don't think we ever waited more than 24 hours to receive an answer and most were within minutes. They extended airport shuttle services into our contract and were phenomenal. We will be recommending them to other engaged couples and also use them for our all shuttle services in the future!

Alyssa · Married on 07/31/2015

Mary at Transtar handled our entire account and she was great. I must have called half a dozen times from the time I signed the initial contract up until the wedding day. We not only booked the Bentley S2- which was so cute and classic (and a great price!) but we used the 26 passenger limo bus and booked the Hummer for the bachelorette party. All drivers were super professional and assisted in every way imaginable. The church did not have anyone on staff for a Friday afternoon in the summer, so the drivers helped open the doors at the back for the processional. They made sure there was plenty of water for the hot day and our experience was absolutely excellent.

Alexandra · Married on 05/30/2015

I would highly recommend Tran-Star limo. We rented a limo for the bridal party and family to get to the venue and then a shuttle bus for our guests to get to their hotel. We were beyond satisfied with the service provided. Everything was clean and on time and all of the staff was extremely professional and courteous. They are very reasonable in price especially compared to any other limo company we looked into. The staff were very friendly and it was a pleasure to work with them. They made booking easy!

angela · Married on 05/16/2015

we used tran-star executive chauffeured services for our 25th anniversary party the 10 passenger limo was behind anything we had imaged. our limo who was named, Frank was really great. limo was clean stocked and very comfortable Frank went out of his way to make us my party was happy. hats off to a company that knows how to treat its customers!! recommend this limo comp. highly and if I were you I would ask for FRANK to be your driver!!!! thanks tran-star

Kathleen · Married on 11/29/2014

We used Tran-Star to book 1 party bus for ourselves, family, and wedding party, and another Coach bus to transport guests to and from the wedding reception. We also received a complimentary car for our ride to the airport. The company was easy to work with, and Amanda and Mary were very helpful in answering all of our questions and showing us the vehicles. Everything was very straightforward and we had no problems. Therefore I would highly recommend them for reliable and clean transportation on the day of the wedding

• O

Tatiana · Married on 09/07/2014

We spoke with about 5-7 limo companies, and once we received all the quotes, we did some research on quality vs prices. I must say that we made the right choice with Tran-Star. We communicated with Amanda through the process and she was always very responsive as she answered so many questions and she emailed us pictures of the cars. I liked communicating over the email as it was just easier rather than calling her all the day. I counted and she responded to 45 of my emails. Wow!
    Anyway – since we were new to the whole process, Amanda was very-very patient with us and changed our cars without problems.
    We booked a hummer limo, huge party bus, and 4 cars for family to get home. Our other guests booked transportation with them as well and received special pricing.
    On the day of – the drivers were extremely professional and showed up half an hour before the scheduled time. They helped me at the church and you could see how genuinely they cared as they took care of me before the ceremony as they were my dads. The vehicles were spotless and stock up with champagne and water. We danced during the ride from the church to reception, blasting the music, and the driver was calm and got us to the venue safely.
    They upgraded our cars: we ordered simple Lincolns but family got SVUs and we got a limo, again. Oh, and we got a free ride, which we used for other family members. Tips were included in the pricing and, I must say, it was the best thing as we didn’t have to worry about carrying $$ and tipping.
    Highly recommended.

Alyssa · Married on 09/06/2014

Tran-Star Execuitve was incredibly professional and we loved working with them during our wedding. Our driver was amazing- he offered me his jacket to put on my lap in case anything spilled while we were in the limo, and was helpful and friendly the entire evening. They were on time and a pleasure to be around on our wedding day! Highly Recommended.

I worked with Mary who was great with returning emails promptly and making sure changes were made to the contract. She even made sure the coach bus driver had a
    List of shuttle names so no one missed it from the hotel to the venue. We also had a stretch Lincoln limo for the bridal party. All
    Drivers were on time (early) and got us all where we needed to be on time!

Adrienne · Married on 03/29/2014

I got a 50 passenger Coach bus from them to transport guests from the hotel to the venue for my wedding. We had a lot of out of town guests and guests who were staying so they didn't have to worry about driving; my hotel is 20 minutes from the venue and I had a day wedding so I didn't want to do multiple small shuttles and they had a great price for a coach bus. Booking with Mary was quick and easy and she was always very responsive. The bus was on time getting my guests to the wedding. I actually took the bus back to the hotel with my guests and the rest of the bridal party and the bus was great! It was clean, comfortable, in good condition and our driver was really nice and timely. He did a quick look around inside the venue before leaving to make sure we weren't missing anyone. I was really happy with their service and would definitely recommend them.

I would absolutely recommend Tran Star limos—Mary Connors is incredible pleasant and very responsive via email and telephone. She was really straightforward and I felt like she had my back. She didn’t hesitate to talk through options. On the day of my wedding we had a limo pick up the girls—it was 45 minutes early to my house. Tom pleasantly waited for all of to be ready. We also used a bus for our guests, a hummer limo for the boys and I even used them for a limo to the vineyards for my bachelorette party. All of the vehicles were clean and very punctual.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 04/13/2013

Spoke to Justin, the owner there. My friend recommended him and he gave us an incredible price for 2 limos for our wedding day. (Last minute too and they could've charged a lot more.) They were extremely professional, on time, in contact w/us on the pickup/drop-off times, actually came early and gave us very clean, beautiful limos. We were actually impressed with them and beyond happy. We'd recommend them for anybody for their wedding and actually would use them again for ANY occasion where we wanted a limo. GREAT COMPANY!!!

Cindy · Married on 03/30/2013

I had an excellent experience with this company!! Usually you hear the horror stories of the limo showing up late to wedding, breaking down or the drivers being rude and nasty. That is sooo far from the opposite experience for me. The limos were clean and well maintained. The drivers were on time and professional. We rented the 1958 Bently and the party bus. The bridal party loved it! The Bently was beautiful and very romantic. After our reception they sent a towncar to take us to the hotel. Everything went without a hitch!! I was extremely happy with their service. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone I know!!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2012

Trans-Star did a great job driving us around on our wedding day. We had three cars and they all arrived before their scheduled pick-up times and the drivers were excellent. We wanted a Roll's Royce for our car and while they didn't have one in their fleet, they were able to get us one through another company and they were excellent as well. Our driver was actually incredible. He was so much more helpful than I thought he could ever be. Such nice guys! We also used a shuttle bus for our guests staying at a nearby hotel and everyone said that was great too! After the reception, they gave us a car to the hotel and on the window was a sign with my new married name! So cute. So friendly and helpful and a great value. I was so impressed!

Martina · Married on 08/18/2012

All you want from a transportation company is that they show up on time, and they bring you where you need to be. They did just that, I worked with Mary Connors and she was excellent, very professional and worked everything out exactly how we wanted.

Jeannette · Married on 05/18/2012

They were the best for the money! We called a lot of places and they had the best prices (we saved hundreds). They were very flexible too....3 weeks before the wedding, we needed to add a limo, no problems, no hassles...added (and cheap)! We used the limo bus and it was stocked and clean. No complaints. Friends of ousr used them for their wedding and the service was the same...very reliable.

Annette · Married on 03/23/2012

I used them for everything wedding related including my bachlorette party and transportation to the airport for our honeymoon. They were always early and very friendly.

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2011

I worked with Mary booking our transportation and she was great. This company is responsive and professional. We rented two 10 passenger limos for our wedding. Both drivers were wonderful and helpful and both cars were immaculate.
    We even used these guys for our airport transportation for our honeymoon. Excellent job, no complaints. Overall, very happy! Would definitely use them again for other events!

Tran-Star is wonderful! My husband and I used their services to transport our guests to and from our wedding venue. We had a great experience from the planning process to the actual day. They were flexible when we needed to change our transport count, and they worked well with our wedding planner to adjust pickup and drop-off times. Their team is professional, respectful and helpful...a great team to work with for any event.

Allison · Married on 06/02/2017

Amazing experience using them for my recent wedding. Prices were great and the vehicles were impeccable. We had the party bus and the rolls Royce and both arrived 15 minutes early to pick us up. Drivers were great and friendly. Vehicles were beautiful and stocked! Couldn't have asked for more. Also got a free ride to airport for honeymoon and that car was also 15 minute early and clean with a great driver. Book them for your wedding!!!!

Viviene · Married on 07/26/2015

I ordered a party bus for my bridal party and they loved it. It was loaded with everything that they wanted and needed to unwind a bit prior to the wedding and it seated up to 28 people. My antique Bentley was gorgeous and my driver catered to all my needs and made sure that my ride went as smooth as possible and once we arrive he rolled out the red carpet for me!

Joti · Married on 10/25/2014

Tran-Star Limo provided transportation for me and my bridal party on the day of my wedding. I had to have been 45 minutes late that day because getting ready took longer than anticipated but the limo was still waiting for me at the front of the hotel with my name on the windshield. I originally signed a contract for a black limo because they didn't have a white one available for my day, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a white limo on the actual day. One must have become available, and they were kind enough to bring the white one. They also provided me with the best price.