Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist Reviews

40 Reviews for Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist

Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist 1
Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist 2

Holly · Married on 09/22/2018

Tracey is awesome and so talented. So many people came up to me and told me how great my makeup looked. She has a gift to make people look beautiful by accentuating their natural beauty. She did my aunt's makeup and she looked incredible. I would definitely recommend Tracey to anyone. She is dependable and extremely talented. She is an artist.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist 3

Karina · Married on 12/16/2017

Tracey did an amazing job with my make up on the day of the wedding . I felt beautiful and natural and my wedding pictures came out gorgeous . She also did make up for one of my bridesmaids who was equally impressed with her work . She is truly an artist !

Sent on 01/27/2018

Joan · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough positive things about Tracey!!! She made my daughter , her four bridesmaids, and myself look stunning. She was very professional and talented. I would not hesitate to hire Tracey in order to look amazing on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist 4
  • Trinette

Trinette · Married on 07/16/2016

The first time I saw Tracey was at a bridal show in St Augustine in February 2014. My mother and I went to her booth several times before we stopped. I watched her actually do a makeup application on a model and my mother talked to her mother (who was also in attendance). We were completely sold! I met her two months later for a makeup trial and she nailed the look I wanted! My wedding is in Ocoee and she will travel to us, which was a HUGE bonus! We absolutely LOVE Tracey, she is amazing at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/19/2016

marie · Married on 12/20/2015

I absolutely loved the make-up Tracey did for me for my photo shoot. She listened to my concerns and what I felt my best features were and really played those up. The look lasted all day and I felt amazingly beautiful. Thank you so much for making me feel amazing.

Sent on 12/26/2015

I was referred to Tracey as a makeup artist a little over a month before my wedding after my original artist couldn't meet the date. Tracey was very professional and prompt in responding to my questions for doing makeup for my eight bridesmaids and I on my special day. Tracey also assured me that she could create the type of makeup style I wanted and was able to do this perfectly. On my wedding day, Tracey and her assistant arrived early with all the necessary makeup to complete everyone's face and even finished a little early. I really enjoyed working with Tracey and would highly recommend her to other brides.

Sent on 12/09/2015

Tracey Upson, Make Up Artist's reply:

Thank you so much for such a positive review. You and your bridal party were an amazing group of women to work with. I wish you much happiness in your marriage. Xo

Paige · Married on 07/25/2015

Absolutely loved working with Tracey!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/02/2015

Tracey was absolutely amazing. I have never seen any of her work that I did not like! She made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. I would use her again and again for all my photos and days that I want to look at my very best. I trusted her and let her do what she felt would look good and I felt like I have never looked prettier than on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Tracey is an artist! I have worked with her on numerous fashion photo shoots so I knew who to call when my daughter was in need of a makeup artist. She works magic!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Tracey did a phenomenal job! She brought Patricia with here due to the amount of people that needed to get their makeup done. Everyone looked absolutely amazing! The makeup stayed all night, despite the heat and lots of dancing. She takes her time to ensure everything is perfect. Everyone was very satisfied with the work she did and definitely recommend her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Argie · Married on 04/16/2014

Tracey is AWESOME!!! She is the first person I think of when I need a makeup artist! I have used her as my makeup artist on *multiple* occasions. I met her through other industry professionals and worked with her (and continue to work with her) on photo and film shoots, and she is always completely on her game. So of course, I had to have her as my makeup artist for my own personal events!

Tracey is an aesthetician and completely amazes me when she talks about the how, why, and what of whatever she is applying to my face. We always discuss what I am looking for, and how she recommends that to work with my face and/or outfit. I really appreciate that and that she is not just making me up, saying "trust me"--those discussions and her knowledge build that trust! If there is something I want taken away or added, she listens.

Anytime I used her as my makeup artist it was a real treat. The first time, I was a guest at a big fancy wedding, so I decided to do it up big! She prepped my face with moisturizer, but I SWEAR there was a little massage worked in there. It's the little things that make someone stand out! She also did makeup for my best friend's wedding, where I was the maid of honor. She had four of us to do, but none of us felt rushed and we felt completely pampered. Both times she was able to travel and accommodate us.

Most recently, I had Tracey do event makeup for me for a fashion show. I was running behind on our appointment time but Tracey was flexible and made it work. We had a time crunch but again, I did not feel like it was rushed at all. We chose a fun hot pink for my lip and everyone complimented my look and said I should wear it all the time!

All three times, my makeup stayed all night! I should also add, lashes were included, so that is a nice bonus! I know a good amount of makeup artists, but Tracey makes it all an easy and enjoyable experience. Her services are incredibly valuable and I will continue to book her in the future!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Hillary · Married on 04/12/2014

Tracey was sooooo amazing and makes you feel and look so beautiful! She did my makeup and my bridesmaids and everyone's makeup was breathtaking! I looked and felt like a barbie doll princess!! I can't thank her enough for her amazing job!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Tracey is seriously the best make up artist any one could ever ask for! I was so nervous about my wedding makeup and spent a good while searching for an artist and I am so thankful I found Tracey! I have never felt as beautiful as I did when she did my makeup for my wedding. My mom and sister are always picky about their makeup and they were both blown away in awe with how gorgeous theirs looked as well. We all recieved so many compliments about how perfect our makeup was. It honestly looked flawless. Tracey is not only extremely talented but she is also so kind and reliable. She really took her time perfecting my makeup until I was 100% happy with it.

I have had my makeup done professionally many times and Tracey is by far the best.

Sent on 04/10/2014

Brides if you are in search of a professional and amazing MUA, look no further. Tracey was a blessing to me from day one she made me feel so beauitul. She helped me with my skin issues. I told her things I wanted to chnge with my makeup and she had no problem with it. To me she was a perfectionist. When she started my makeup the day of my wedding i wa in tears.. I had no idea I could look and feel as beauitful as she made me!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Sylvia · Married on 10/26/2013

Tracey is definitely who you want to hire to do your wedding make up. She is so professional and talented. About 3 weeks before my wedding I was in an accident that left me with 2 black eyes. Most of it has healed by the wedding but Tracey went out of her way to make sure that no residual bruising showed on my wedding day. By time she was done you would never have been able to tell. And my makeup did not move one inch all night! From start to finish it looked flawless.

Tracey listened to me about how I usually wore my make up and worked off of that so on my wedding day I looked like myself...only 100 times better.

I am so glad I invested the money in having someone whose sole purpose and talent was in doing my makeup for my wedding. It was worth every dime and it shows in the pictures.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/27/2013

I myself have not a a "Tracey Upson Bride" but I have been a bridesmaid in 2 different wedding where Tracey has done my make-up and each time she has amazed me with her talents. I never in my life feel so good about myself, and have so much confidence as I do when I have Tracey do my make-up. I wish i can use her for everyday LOL. Not only is she AMAZING in her job,her professionalism is on point. Tracey stays calm,cool and collected when there is all the day of the wedding madness going on. Which ends up rubbing off on others. I highly recommend her.Tracey is BY FAR THE BEST!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Lindsey · Married on 09/27/2013

I absolutely loved Tracey. I don't think that I could've looked more beautiful on my wedding day. She was so sweet and helpful. I am still getting compliments on my wedding day make-up.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Excellent service! She made sure to cater to my specific wants and did an outstanding job in meeting them! By far the best makeup artist!

Sent on 01/14/2014

I can't thank Tracey enough for her services and artistry. I was extremely happy with her work and the overall look. She did a great job in emphasizing my best features and keeping it somewhat natural. Everyone complimented me on my make-up and couldn't stop looking at me! Every bride wants to feel beautiful on her wedding day and Tracey played a big part in making that a reality!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Jess · Married on 06/08/2013

Tracey was great to work with. She knows her stuff! I usually wear very little makeup so it was a fun transformation. She came to me for my consultation and explained everything she was choosing and why and asked for my opinion as we went through the process. I would recommend Tracey to friends and family if they needed makeup done for their event!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Arden · Married on 10/07/2012

I really cannot say enough positive feedback regarding the service and quality that Tracey provides. She did my wedding day makeup and I've never felt more beautiful--she has a way of not over doing it but highlighting your good features. She did my mom and maid of honors makeup as well with the same result--she does phenomenal work. She is very professional and gets the job done. Would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful makeup--I'm a dermatologist and if I worked in Florida I would ask her if she were looking for a job:). 5 stars!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

Tracy was by far the best makup artist I have ever worked with. She made me look absolutley amazing on my wedding day and I couldnt have asked for anyone better! I will be using her in the future for special events thats for sure!

Sent on 10/20/2012
  • Brandi

Brandi · Married on 09/15/2012

Tracey has a talent not only with makeup but the ability to make your feel beautiful on the inside as well. I cant rave enough about how wonderful Tracey is. She had 7 girls including myself, and she took her time on every single girl to give them the attention they needed while managing to stay on schedule. Everyone looked beautiful and felt even more beautiful and that is worth every penny.

Sent on 10/02/2012

vivianne · Married on 06/09/2012

Tracey Upson was wonderful to work with. I had done 2 trials with other vendors and no one seemed to listen to what I wanted. Tracey not only listened but improved on my ideas. She made me feel beautiful on my special day. I would recommend her to anyone and I plan on using her for all of my future events. Thank you Tracey!

Sent on 02/06/2013
  • Peyton

Peyton · Married on 05/12/2012

Tracey is absolutely fabulous! She is very quick to respond, helpful in any way, and extremely talented! She did my bridal makeup, boudoir makeup, three bridesmaids and all were absolutely thrilled and looked beautiful. She was very flexible in scheduling, and a pleasure to have around on your wedding day. I can't recommend her highly enough! Thanks Tracey! :)

Sent on 05/21/2012