Emma Collins Beauty

Saint Simons Island, GA View map

Based in the south east, Emma Collins Beauty provides makeup and hair services for brides and bridal parties. Emma is a destination artist who has been helping clients become wedding-ready for over seven years. Her mission is to provide flawless service while creating a comfortable, relaxing environment for a bride’s wedding day.

Emma’s consultation services ensure a bride will receive exactly the look she’s expecting on her big day. Bridal parties can even book trial services so Emma knows exactly how to achieve a certain hairstyle or makeup look on the wedding day. Able to accommodate groups of up to 20 people, Emma and her team will pamper each and every individual with blowouts, updos, hair styling, and makeup. Emma Collins Beauty can provide:

• Airbrush makeup
  • Brow/lash tinting
  • Fake lashes
  • Contour makeup
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Annie R. Married on 09/04/2021

The best of the best!

Emma and her team are like miracle workers! My bridesmaids and I looked and felt like celebrities after they had done their magic!! Emma made me look/feel exactly like how I had pictured myself to look on my wedding day. She did such an incredible job! Emma and her team were prompt, professional and efficient. I would 100% hire her again!! Look no further for bridal hair and makeup artist! Thank you so much, Emma!!
    Taylor J. Married on 02/06/2021

Emma is the best

I'm so grateful one of my good friends hired Emma for hair & makeup for her wedding, because I loved my makeup so much it was a no-brainer who I was going to hire! Emma did my make-up for our engagement photos and wedding. She has such a wonderful attention to detail and listens to your preferences. I had trailed my hair with Emma styled down for my wedding, and it last-minute rained. Never had I styled it up and was afraid if I was going to be happy with my last-minute decision to wear it up, but Emma worked her magic and not only did I feel beautiful but both my hair & makeup lasted all night and through the Florida rain and wind! I now consider Emma a friend and I intend to use her anytime I need my make-up professionally done! She's also an amazing artist, so check out her studio in Amelia Island. Such a talent!!!
    Adison N. Married on 01/01/2021

Thank you Emma!

Emma, you are so incredibly talented and I am honored I was able to have you do my makeup on one of the most special days of my life. From the moment I saw your instagram page, I knew I wanted you as my makeup artist. Working with you was nothing short of spectacular. You understood my vision and created it perfectly. I will be forever grateful!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Autumn & Evan
    19 photos · 09/12/2020

Deals

Emma Collins Beauty 1
Discount

10% off bridal services booked for 2019 dates.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Saint Simons Island, 31522
Location of (Emma Collins Beauty)
Savannah See on map
Fernandina Beach, 32034 See on map
Saint Simons Island Saint Simons Island, Florida, 31522 See on map

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding