Emma Collins Beauty Reviews

Emma Collins Beauty 4
Emma Collins Beauty 5

Elizabeth · Married on 08/10/2019

They rule!!!

Emma and her team were amazing start to finish. The ladies that showed up were early, rolled with the changes, and did an amazing job on all makeup. I have really really thick long coarse red hair so it's not easy to work with and they made me feel gorgeous. Hair and makeup even held up in 100+ temps on the beach in August!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Thompson · Married on 06/09/2019

Loved it!!

Emma was such a trooper and showed up so early in the morning to help me get ready for my big day. My hair & makeup was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

AMAZING!!! I’ve been a bridesmaid many times and I’ve never seen EVERY girl happy with her hair and makeup, but this was not the case with Emma and her fabulous team. As the bride, I felt beautiful and still looked like myself (exact look I wanted). One of my bridesmaids said, “I never like myself in makeup, but I do now!” It was so impressive to see the teams talent in creating such beautiful looks. They even nailed the flower girls look by not making them look too old! Can not recommend them enough! Again, having been a bridesmaid numerous times, I’ve never seen a more talented team.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Catherine · Married on 08/05/2018

Emma Collins and her team are extremely fun and professional! I was a model for Emma and she did an absolutely amazing job. She is an amazing woman, and works extremely hard to make you feel flawless in your own skin! I would highly recommend Emma Collins and her team for weddings and any other special events you may have! She makes you feel and look like a princess!

Sent on 06/04/2016

DENA · Married on 05/05/2018

She is amazing! I had a vision of how I wanted my hair and make up for my wedding. She exceeded my expectations. She is so talented, friendly, professional, a true artist. My 3 step daughters hair looked amazing as well as my daughters. Thank you Emma for being a part of making my day perfect!

Emma Collins Beauty 6
    Emma Collins Beauty 7
    Sent on 05/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Emma and her team, they were fantastic!! I have never felt more gorgeous than I did on my wedding day and all of my bridesmaids and my mom all looked fantastic too. She was always super sweet and always on time and patient with everyone as they explained what kind of look they wanted. Don't hesitate, just hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Annie · Married on 06/24/2017

So happy that I was able to work with Emma Collins Beauty, I’ve never felt more beautiful thanks to her and her team! She was my first choice, and I was lucky enough that she was available on my wedding date in Savannah. Emma is amazingly talented, will listen to your ideas and any concerns you have, and turn them into your dream hair and make-up. She also knows what works, and will discuss options with you to end up with the best look that will stay all day and all night! My hair and make-up looked as good at the end of the night as when she finished it that morning. She's also so much fun to work with! Her team is amazing as well, making all of my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law look fantastic. I highly recommend working with Emma Collins Beauty for wedding day hair and make-up. Thank you Emma!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2017

Lauren Brooker, Emma's employee, actually ended up doing my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did an absolutely outstanding job! I'd NEVER felt so beautiful in my entire life as I did on our wedding day, which is the best thing I can say for any makeup artist/hair stylist. She was professional, talented and a great addition to our getting ready party. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/09/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/07/2017

Emma did a fantastic job on our hair and makeup. We did the airbrush makeup and it lasted all day and night. As the bride, I didn't have time to find a picture of what I wanted for my hair. Emma created an updo and when she could tell that it wasn't my vision she redid part of it to make it exactly what I liked! She was patient and worked until we got it exactly like I wanted!

Sent on 04/16/2017

KELLEY · Married on 12/17/2016

Emma has done my hair for every wedding I have ever been a part of and she has made me beautiful every time! Her talent for hair and makeup is remarkable! This girl knows her stuff! She will definitely be doing my hair and makeup on my special day!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Emma provided hair and make-up services for my engagement photos. She scheduled me in with enough time to get ready and to be at pictures on time. Her skills made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world day. I was so confident that I was able to relax a little more for our engagement photo shoot! I do not wear a lot of make-up on a daily basis. I asked for a more natural look that would look great in my photos, and she did just that! Zz I would/have recommended Emma Collins Beauty to my friends, family, and strangers.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jess · Married on 10/01/2016

Emma and her team are amazing. They work hard to make sure that you are happy on your big day. A very sweet gal and knows her stuff!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2016

Emma did the hair and makeup for me and my wedding yesterday in Jekyll Island. Throughout the entire time working with Emma she was extremely friendly and professional. The results of Emma's hard work were fantastic and everyone was so happy with the final product and service. As a bride Emma made me feel both classy and glamorous! I would HIGHLY recommend Emma Collins Beauty to anyone looking for hair and makeup! She truly provides quality service and takes her time on all the details. She was very responsive up until the wedding and took every little bit of stress away from me throughout my time working with her! She truly made me and my wedding party feel comfortable and relaxed the whole day. We just love her!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Emily · Married on 07/01/2016

She works with the look you are trying to achieve, and does an amazing job! Would highly recommend to anyone.

Rose · Married on 06/05/2016

Emma and Trista were punctual and did an amazing job. They showed up to my house at 7am sharp on a Sunday to do mine, my mom's, my mother in law's, and and my sister in law's hair and makeup and finished right on time. All of our hair and makeup tuned out perfect!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Emma Collins and her team of are wonderful! They were all professional, experienced and fun to work with. I would recommend her to any bride on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Leslie · Married on 05/14/2016

Emma and Lauren were wonderful! They did such an amazing job! I got so many compliments on my makeup and it photographed really well!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Ana Maria · Married on 04/23/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Emma! She was fantastic from start to finish. My girls and I really enjoyed her personality and how friendly she is.

My friends and I are not make-up experts, in fact none of us wear that much make-up. However, Emma put us at ease and really help make us feel beautiful and feel our best! She did age appropriate make-up for my youngest sister and flower girls and I felt beautiful! My eyebrows were on point and my make-up felt light enough yet stayed amazing all night long.

Thank you so much for being amazing! I can't wait to see out professional photos and show them to family!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Emma Collins Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Ana! You were a wonderful bride to work with and had such a fun wedding party! You all were naturally stunning and I am just happy you chose me to enhance your already natural beauty!
  • Ann-Michael

Ann-Michael · Married on 04/16/2016

Emma is WONDERFUL! My husband and I planned our wedding from Texas, and she went out of her way to make sure I was able to schedule a makeup trial on a date and time that worked for me. I'm normally the type of person who doesn't speak up about what I dislike, as I'm afraid of hurting the stylist's feelings. Emma encouraged me to be frank with her and I was able to come home feeling extremely confident that she was the right fit. My previous experiences with wedding makeup artists were quite dissatisfying, but I knew this would be different. We communicated often and she had me send her many photos of what I wanted so that she could reference them on the day of.

I have never felt as beautiful as I did on the day of my wedding! Not only is she a true artist, she is an astute business woman who ensures that her clients leave her chair feeling confident and pleased with her work. My bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and we all wish that Emma would move to Houston so we could use her services anytime we want!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Emma Collins Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Ann-Michael! You were a stunning bride and a pleasure to work with! So happy to have gained a new friend in you!

Kathryn · Married on 04/02/2016

Emma was SUCH a joy to work with during our wedding weekend. She is extremely talented and can bring to light someone's vision effortlessly - not to mention she is a perfectionist, so when it comes to my hair and makeup for my wedding, I'm all for that! More than the services, she is just an amazing person and fun to spend time with. She fit right in during our wedding weekend and it wouldn't have been the same without her - not to mention our flawless pictures and videos wouldn't have made us look NEARLY as good:) Thank you Emma Collins Beauty!

Emma Collins Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words Kathryn! I had a blast with you and your wedding party and your pictures are lovely!

Abby · Married on 03/13/2016

I can't say enough good things! Emma was helpful & willing to work with my schedule to find a time for my makeover. Once I arrived, she listened carefully to my desires and got straight to work. Aside from doing my makeup, she was willing to answer any and all of my questions about application and products. The experience itself was more than just visual - Emma taught me so much about how to do makeup on a daily basis! Throughout the makeover Emma's sweet personality had me laughing and her attention to detail assured that all of my needs were met. When she was done, I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked like a new woman! My before and after was unreal and I felt like a princess. I would recommend Emma to anyone. Thanks, Emma!

Sent on 06/02/2016

I am so happy and thankful that I chose Emma Collins Beauty for my hair and makeup! They provided hair and makeup for me and my bridal party, and remained on time throughout the process while having fun! For anyone considering, it is super relaxing to have them come to your venue and provide the services needed and know that everyone in the party is on time while having fun and gathering around to celebrate your big day! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Emily · Married on 01/11/2016

Having my hair and makeup done by Emma was such a great experience. She truly made me feel beautiful before and after being ready, and she shared awesome tips to use at home. She's so funny and easy going which allowed me to be completely relaxed. Plus, my hair and makeup were awesome!!!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Jordan · Married on 01/10/2016

Emma Collins is the most fun and talented person I have ever met!!! Emma's great personality and skills make her perfect for this business. She is very professional and never disappoints whether it's with makeup, hair, or you are just looking for a good time! She always knows how to make you look and feel beautiful and confident! She never disappoints!!!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Cheryl · Married on 11/14/2015

When I reflect on my wedding day, I get butterflies all over again thinking about the magic Emma Collins made on my hair and make-up. It was like love at first "backcomb" when we met during the hair trial and that moment solidified that I was in the perfect hands to make my wedding dream look come true!

Emma arrived on November 14th early, excited and overly prepared with every quality product and tool ready to go. She was extremely professional, never overlooked any detail and truly took her time to make sure the look was perfect. She allowed me to "assist" and interact as my hair was carefully placed in my vintage-style updo... always wanting to please and make sure I was happy. The make-up... FLAWLESS. She had recommended a look based on the hair we decided on and my dress / accessories to tie the entire look together... to say I felt like I was ready for a couture photo shoot was an understatement. Emma's vision for my make-up was more than I could have hoped for and more. She uses airbrush and contour techniques that bring out your features and it is long lasting, all day and into the night!

In short, Emma Collins is a true artist. I have never felt so beautiful and I am beyond grateful to have had her by my side on the most special day of my life (so far!) where I married the man of my dreams. If you are considering other artists for your special day, look no farther than Emma Collins Beauty!

Sent on 01/11/2016