Gainesville Wedding Hair

Gainesville, FL View map

Thank you for considering me for your wedding hairstylist. I really love designing wedding hairstyles and put my experience and passion to work for you.

Before meeting with you I ask that you complete a hair design consultation. I offer a complimentary consultation (30 mins.) and hands-on hair trial at the salon (2 hrs $95) I like to see pictures of your gown, your everyday hairstyle and bridal hairstyle inspiration.

You can have your wedding day hairstyles done at the salon ( Creekside Clippers 3501 SW 2nd ave suite c Gainesville), or at your location.

When we go to your location we arrive equipped with hairstyling tools/products, salon chairs, tables, lights, a/v equipment, electrical cords, mirrors and more. Additionally, our set up team member is available during the getting ready process to ensure that everything runs smoothly and timely.

I use the highest quality products and techniques that ensure your hairstyle is shiny, natural looking and long lasting.

I network and train with other beauty professionals so we can accommodate as many hairstyles as you need.

352-222-2254 and make an appointment.

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• Valeria
    Valeria C. Married on 04/17/2021

Amazing!!!

Deborah is an amazing hair stylist!!! She works together with you months before your wedding recommending products to treat your hair to make it still more beautiful in your Big Day. She made me fell so pretty in my Big Day with a beautiful hairstyle. Thanks Gainesville Wedding Hair!

Gainesville Wedding Hair's reply:

Valeria, Thank you for the nice review. I really enjoyed working with you and your beautiful hair. It was a pleasure meeting and working with your family!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly T. Married on 04/10/2021

Lovely experience

I was extremely happy with Deborah as my wedding hairstylist. She knows how to work with curly hair which is something I was looking for and did a great job with my hair. It looked gorgeous and it held up the entire day and evening despite it being very windy. She is passionate and professional with her work. She offered an additional complimentary hair trial to make sure that my wedding day hair would be exactly what I wanted. I would have her do my hair again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her services!
  • Sarah
    Sarah S. Married on 06/06/2020

GWH Is Awesome

Deborah was great! She worked with me to get exactly the look I wanted. She was really nice and extremely talented and experienced. I wanted an updo with braids and twists and chignons, and she did a fantastic job - my hair looked great. It was exactly what I wanted. She and her assistant were able to come to my house where I was getting ready the day of the wedding to do my hair, my mom's hair and my sister's hair. Everyone turned out beautiful! It was so convenient to be able to get it all done at home. She even touched up my grandmother's hair with no charge - very sweet! I loved my whole experience with Deborah and highly recommend her if you need a stylist for your wedding.

Deals

Gainesville Wedding Hair 1
Gift
When booking 3 services receive a complimentary Bridal Haircut or Bridal personalized deep conditioning or and Groom's haircut.

Baughman Center Baughman Center Banquet Halls

We are so lucky to have Gainesville Wedding Hair work with our Baughman Center clients! The convenience of having their salon less than a few miles away makes it easy for brides and their wedding party to get last minute touch ups moments before their ceremony. If you are looking for someone with a special touch, Gainesville Wedding Hair is the place to go!

Daniel Bray Photography Daniel Bray Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Deborah on several occasions. She has always been on time, super easy to work with and my brides love her. Highly recommend her.

Sweet Serendipity Photography Sweet Serendipity Photography Wedding Photographers

Deborah does such a fantastic job! All of my brides that work with her love her and the work that she does!

3501 SW 2nd Ave suite c, hairdb54@gmail.com Gainesville, FL, 32607

Whenever your hair needs to be ready, at the salon or at your location
Location of (Gainesville Wedding Hair)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding