982 Museum Road, Gainesville, FL 32611 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Baughman Center

We are thrilled that you are considering the Baughman Center for the location of your wedding! We were named the third most beautiful building in the state of Florida by the American Institute of Architect’s. Anyone can be married at the Baughman Center regardless of their affiliation to the University and cultural or faith background. The Baughman Center welcomes couples and ceremonies of all faiths and cultures.

Follow Baughman Center on

bc

77 Reviews for Baughman Center

• Ashley

Ashley Webb · Married on 02/15/2020

Perfect ceremony location! Made our wedding day!

The baughman center was the best venue we could have ever chose. It was breathtakingly beautiful and made all of our guest happy that they drove the distance to come see such an amazing place. The staff was extremely responsive and very helpful throughout the entire process. I am beyond thankful that I chose the baughman center for my wedding. It was incredible and just perfect inside and out! The best venue for your ceremony in Gainesville FL hands down!

Sent on 02/27/2020

Baughman Center's reply:

Thank you for choosing the Baughman Center for your wedding! We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our services. We appreciate you for going out of your way to choose our venue. Wishing you the best in your union!
  • Sarah

Sarah Campbell · Married on 02/09/2020

Breathtaking, Intimate Venue in Gainesville

I fell in love with this place the first time I saw it on a Google search. The pictures almost don't even do it justice. Seating is kind of tight, but it was just perfect for our 100 guests to get to know each other. They have a piano just inside the door, and it's actually linked to a sound system so you can plug in your laptop/tablet. The acoustics are *superb*, no microphones or soundbars needed. Our ceremony was at 4 pm on a September Saturday, and the sun was at such an angle that everything had a soft glow. There is a huge, noisy ac vent on the floor of the stage, but we turned it off during the ceremony and it stayed nice and cool inside, even with all the windows around. I will say one thing I wish I hadn't done was try to decorate the aisle. I wanted a greenery vine just to have "something" there, but honestly it's really not necessary. Especially if you're like me and you have a 4-hoop petticoat on underneath your dress. The aisle was just wide enough for us to walk side-by-side, but my dress was so huge that it kept trying to eat the vine. Save your $100 on the greenery and put it towards having an extra hour at the Baughman Center for pics. We had 30 minutes after the ceremony to get pics before we had to be 100% out of there, and I wish now that I had booked more time. The inside and outside are just so fantastic! The ready room is attached to the office next to the Baughman, and it's fine for getting dressed if that's all you're doing in it. Ah, and correspondence... Zakyia is on top of her game!! She is considerate, thorough, and an excellent correspondent. She was always willing to answer any questions I had and very quick to follow up whenever I reached out. Zakiya is definitely dedicated to making sure your day is magical, and we're very glad to have worked with her. If you're on the fence about choosing the Baughman Center, just go take a visit (on the weekdays before 5!) and you will be convinced. 10/10 would get married here again!!!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Baughman Center's reply:

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback! We are so happy to hear that everything turned out spectacular for your event, despite the greenery snaffu. The photos came out wonderful! You were a delight to work with and we wish you all the best in this new chapter of life.
  • Bethany

Bethany O'Donnell · Married on 02/02/2020

Great Experience!

The location is absolutely stunning and well worth the money. It is beautiful for both the ceremony and bridal party pictures!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Baughman Center's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review and the gorgeous photos! You and your family were a joy to have with us. Wishing you the best in your happily ever after.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Baughman Center Pricing

Guests

Here's what couples with similar selections spent on this venue:

$776 - $1,179
Get your quote

• C Bar Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Lovely setting for weddings, set on the picturesque University of Florida campus. Many of our clients hold their ceremony there, then come to us to celebrate, eat, dance and make merry. Photos taken at this ceremony site are simply mesmerizing, and we're proud to offer this location as an alternative to a couple hoping for an indoor ceremony in a chapel setting before coming to us for their party.

• A'vie Events Wedding Planners

A beautiful venue to have a ceremony at. We have so many of our clients that couldn't have their wedding anywhere else. We are grateful to have the Baughman Center in Gainesville to recommend as a venue not only as weddings but piano recitals, even corporate events.

• Gainesville Wedding Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

This is a beautiful place to get married! Very unique and scenic. It is less than a mile from my salon, so many of my brides get ready at ou salon and complete the final touches at the Baughman Center's getting ready room.

• 982 Museum Road Gainesville, FL, 32611 See on map
    352-294-0049 (Phone number)
    352-273-2493 (Other Phone Number)
    352-392-3775 (Fax Number)
    Monday-Thursday: 8am-5:30pm Friday: 8am-5pm Closed for private events on weekends!
    Location of (Baughman Center)