Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number

About Sarina Durden Beauty

Located in St. Augustine, Florida, Sarina Durden Beauty is a provider of on-site hair and makeup services. Couples tying the knot in northeast Florida, Jacksonville and surrounding areas can benefit from their expertise in airbrush and traditional makeup techniques. Sarina Durden Beauty believes that everyone is unique; as such, their hair and makeup should reflect that. This hair and makeup vendor strives to ensure that you and the members of your wedding party have flawless big-day looks and comparable experiences working with them.

Run through your look prior to your wedding day by booking a trial hair and/or makeup appointment (for you and your attendants). Sarina Durden Beauty offers other services, such as:

• Manicure

Sarina Durden Beauty 7
  • Emily

Emily Segarra · Married on 05/25/2019

Superstar!

I was so lucky to have Sarina do my hair and makeup for my wedding on May 25th, 2019! I had 10 people getting their hair and makeup done at my beach rental for my 11am ceremony and Sarina and her team made it happen!! Sarina was so professional and was very on top of things! (She’s also probably the coolest person ever). I decided to change my hairstyle to an updo last minute and was totally freaking out about it. Sarina took my ideas, did her thing and made me look and feel like a princess! I can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 8
    Sarina Durden Beauty 9
    Sarina Durden Beauty 10
    Sarina Durden Beauty 11
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 03/02/2019

I wish I could look like that every day.

To put it simply - I. Looked. Beautiful. Everyone did. I was amazed how beautiful everyone looked this day - hair, makeup, the whole 9. And what was best, is I looked this good the next morning! So long lasting! I have seen some wedding make up photos where the bride looks fake. The foundation looks caked, the blush looks painted on, and the eyeliner and lashes are just too much. The bride looks nothing like their before. That may be your style, but something I appreciated so much about Sarina's artistry was that I looked beautiful, and I looked like myself. I mean my maids were "ooohing" and "Ahhing" the whole time, but when I looked in the mirror, I could recognize the person staring back at me. My hair is also very difficult to work with - its straight and slick and hard to give it any hold or volume. I loved my hair, and I loved how it stayed through ALL of my dancing (and I danced A LOT). Sarina was so helpful with my questions before and the day of. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 24
    Sarina Durden Beauty 25

Sarina Durden Beauty's reply:

Ellen,
    It's so great to hear that you felt beautiful and still like yourself, that's just important to us as it was to you!
    It was so wonderful to work with you on your big day.
    Thank you for having us!
    -Sarina Durden Beauty

Gwenivere Love · Married on 02/24/2019

Personable, kind hearted, and amazing work!

Having Sarina there on the day of my wedding was just like having a close girlfriend there! She is so incredible and personable. At my trial she did a beautiful up-do but I felt like it wasn’t me. I couldn’t put into words what I wanted my hair to look like however I didn’t have to worry about that because on the day of the wedding Sarina worked her beauty magic and transformed my updo into a gorgeous braided low curly ponytail and finished it off with fresh flowers left over from my center pieces. I was obsessed with how beautiful it looked and so thankful for how much she was willing to communicate with me over what I wanted. Her glam squad made all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. The team was efficient, fun, and so kind. I highly recommend Sarina to anyone who is searching for someone to not only make you look fab but also be a calming, fun presence on the day of! Thank you Sarina for your kind words and making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 26
    Sarina Durden Beauty 27

Sarina Durden Beauty's reply:

Gwenivere,
    It was so fun to collaborate with you on your beautiful braid, I'm glad we found a look that was YOU. Your group of ladies were so fun!
    Congratulations!
    -Sarina

Sarina Durden Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Tanya Bondarenko Photography
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography Wedding Photographers

Super talented and does an amazing, flawless job on makeup. It was super easy and fun to work along with Sarina.

• Logan Rose Photography
    Logan Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Sarina a few times and she does such an awesome job! Brides are always so pleased with the outcome and they look fabulous! Would highly recommend Sarina, she is very talented!

• Angela Byrd Stylist
    Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarina's work is amazing. She brings out the natural beauty of her brides and their bridal party. She's fun to work with and is always professional and timely. I'm always so impressed with how beautiful and happy everyone is with Sarina's work. I can't say enough about how easy and rewarding it is to work with her. I know the bridal party will be stunning and my work with look amazing next to her flawless makeup.

• Saint Augustine, 32092 See on map