Saint Augustine, FL 32092 Map · Phone number

About Sarina Durden Beauty

Located in St. Augustine, Florida, Sarina Durden Beauty is a provider of on-site hair and makeup services. Couples tying the knot in northeast Florida, Jacksonville and surrounding areas can benefit from their expertise in airbrush and traditional makeup techniques. Sarina Durden Beauty believes that everyone is unique; as such, their hair and makeup should reflect that. This hair and makeup vendor strives to ensure that you and the members of your wedding party have flawless big-day looks and comparable experiences working with them.

Run through your look prior to your wedding day by booking a trial hair and/or makeup appointment (for you and your attendants). Sarina Durden Beauty offers other services, such as:

• Manicure

Sarina Durden Beauty 5
Sarina Durden Beauty 6
Sarina Durden Beauty 7

Gwenivere Love · Married on 02/24/2019

Personable, kind hearted, and amazing work!

Having Sarina there on the day of my wedding was just like having a close girlfriend there! She is so incredible and personable. At my trial she did a beautiful up-do but I felt like it wasn’t me. I couldn’t put into words what I wanted my hair to look like however I didn’t have to worry about that because on the day of the wedding Sarina worked her beauty magic and transformed my updo into a gorgeous braided low curly ponytail and finished it off with fresh flowers left over from my center pieces. I was obsessed with how beautiful it looked and so thankful for how much she was willing to communicate with me over what I wanted. Her glam squad made all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. The team was efficient, fun, and so kind. I highly recommend Sarina to anyone who is searching for someone to not only make you look fab but also be a calming, fun presence on the day of! Thank you Sarina for your kind words and making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 8
    Sarina Durden Beauty 9

Gwenivere,
    It was so fun to collaborate with you on your beautiful braid, I'm glad we found a look that was YOU. Your group of ladies were so fun!
    Congratulations!
    -Sarina

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

Sarina Durden Beauty

Sarina Durden is incredible. I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier hair and makeup artist for my wedding day. She is the best.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica,
    I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with me as much as I enjoyed my time with you! Thank you again for choosing Sarina Durden Beauty for your glam needs on your big day. 😊
  • Sharleen

Sharleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

Bride- I trusted Sarina completely with my hair and makeup. She made visions come true. I felt beautiful on my day thanks to her amazing work!
    Groom- my beautiful Sharleen is naturally gorgeous, but I was absolutely beside myself when she walked up to me with her hair and makeup complete. Sarina thank you for making my wife look and feel amazing on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sharleen,
    I am happy to hear you trusted me and that I was able to bring your vision to life. You are ready beautiful, like your groom said, but I'm thrilled I was able to help you take your husband's breath away!

Sarina Durden Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• Tanya Bondarenko Photography
    Tanya Bondarenko Photography Wedding Photographers

Super talented and does an amazing, flawless job on makeup. It was super easy and fun to work along with Sarina.

• Logan Rose Photography
    Logan Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Sarina a few times and she does such an awesome job! Brides are always so pleased with the outcome and they look fabulous! Would highly recommend Sarina, she is very talented!

• Angela Byrd Stylist
    Angela Byrd Stylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sarina's work is amazing. She brings out the natural beauty of her brides and their bridal party. She's fun to work with and is always professional and timely. I'm always so impressed with how beautiful and happy everyone is with Sarina's work. I can't say enough about how easy and rewarding it is to work with her. I know the bridal party will be stunning and my work with look amazing next to her flawless makeup.

• Saint Augustine, 32092 See on map