490 NW 60TH ST Suite 4, Gainesville, FL 32607 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20
  • Pricing

About Moxie To Go

Moxie To Go is a hair and makeup artist in Gainesville, Florida. In addition to those services, they also do airbrush and spray tans. Moxie To Go offers the option to reserve multiple stylists, depending on the group size, and provides men’s grooming services. Book owner Rachel Cole and her team for your big day but also for hair and makeup trial appointments leading up to the main event.

Moxie To Go works with many types of clients, with different hair types, and so on. From bold to timeless, they’ve created a range of looks for clients. They’ll also travel to you to work on location. Some of their other services include:

• Brow/lash tinting

1 User photo

Moxie To Go 1
  • Danielle

Danielle Vermilyea · Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful and Talented Hair and Makeup Artists!

I hired Moxie To Go to do my bridal hair and makeup and the hair and makeup of my three bridesmaids, my mom, and my sister/usher. I had a bridal hair and makeup trial several months before my wedding and I was incredibly happy with the results. I also took pictures to have for reference the day of the wedding. My bridal party did not have hair and makeup trials because they were not local, but they each brought pictures of hair styles they liked for inspiration the day of the wedding.

My wedding was a Sunday morning wedding scheduled to start at 11AM and Moxie To Go was thankfully understanding and accommodating. The makeup artist and hair stylists met me and the bridal party at Sweetwater Branch Inn at 7:30AM and had us all ready on time; we were able to start our wedding ceremony on time because of their skill and efficiency. Not only were we done on time, we all loved our looks! We had a range of age, skin type, and hair type, and the hair and makeup artists were able to work with each of us for a look we each absolutely loved.

I would highly recommend Moxie To Go to any bride looking to book hair and makeup for her wedding!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Moxie To Go 2

Moxie To Go's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and sweet review! We were so honored that you chose us to be part of your wedding celebration and couldn't have chosen anyone better to spend our Daylight Savings Day with! Working with you and your amazing bridal party are the reason that we love what we do. Thank you again and we wish you many years of love and happiness.

Val Wells · Married on 10/13/2018

October bride

Early morning wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and the flower girl. Professional, on schedule, absolutely beautiful results. Couldn't be happier the services provided.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Moxie To Go's reply:

Val, thank you so much for your review! It was such an honor and privilege to be part of your wedding celebration. Wishing you all the best in love and life!

Brittany Hronek · Married on 03/24/2018

3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0

Disappointing

I was satisfied with the way my hair looked on my wedding day but it was completely different than what she did during my trial. The day of my wedding she showed up as if we were meeting for the first time, even asked me to pull up my pinterest board so she would know what to do. This is very disappointing considering how expensive it was to do a trial. Save your money and don't bother booking a trial, your hair will still turn out OK and last the whole night.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Moxie To Go's reply:

hank you for your review and feedback. We are glad you were satisfied with your hair and your makeup for the day of your wedding. As we grow and expand our business we appreciate helpful feedback regarding our services and will use your review to further improve the client experience. We do not disagree that a trial isn't always necessary for every bride. For those brides that choose a trial for hair and/or makeup, it is the perfect time to work out details of what they like and what they don't like. We always encourage our brides to be very vocal during the trials about their preferences and to take pictures. It is, however, an added expense and isn't the best option for every bride. When scheduling services on the day of the event we allow plenty of time for hair and makeup so that the bride and her bridal party can get exactly what they want even if they haven't had a trial appointment. We also try to be flexible with the timeline in the event it takes longer than anticipated or services are added. Thank you again for taking the time to review our services and we hope to have the opportunity in the future to style you for hair and/or makeup so that we may give you a more positive experience.

Moxie To Go Pricing

Moxie To Go Price Rates

Moxie To Go FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning