2445 SW 76th St. #150, Gainesville, FL 32608 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Moxie To Go

Moxie To Go is a hair and makeup artist in Gainesville, Florida. In addition to those services, they also do airbrush and spray tans. Moxie To Go offers the option to reserve multiple stylists, depending on the group size, and provides men’s grooming services. Book owner Rachel Cole and her team for your big day but also for hair and makeup trial appointments leading up to the main event.

Moxie To Go works with many types of clients, with different hair types, and so on. From bold to timeless, they’ve created a range of looks for clients. They’ll also travel to you to work on location. Some of their other services include:

• Brow/lash tinting

Moxie To Go 4
Moxie To Go 5
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2019

Beautiful makeup and wonderful service

My makeup artist was Rachel Cole and she did a PHENOMENAL job on my makeup look for my wedding! I told her I wanted a soft glam look with a little bit of sparkle and glow, and I got exactly that! My complexion looked bright and glowing, and it stayed on ALL a day (which was the most important to me). Rachel was very responsive (which took away a lot of stress), and got to my Airbnb with plenty of time to spare. I was in love with my look, and I can’t thank Rachel enough for making me look beautiful on my wedding day!

Moxie To Go 6
    Moxie To Go 15
    Moxie To Go 16
    Sent on 09/19/2019

Moxie To Go's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your kind words and amazing review! It was such an honor to be part of your wedding day and it's clients like you that make this business so much fun! We do our very best to respond as soon as possible because we know how important hair and makeup services are for a bride's wedding day. We also strive for complete customer satisfaction. Thank you again for your review and congratulations on a beautiful wedding!
  • Danielle

Danielle Vermilyea · Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful and Talented Hair and Makeup Artists!

I hired Moxie To Go to do my bridal hair and makeup and the hair and makeup of my three bridesmaids, my mom, and my sister/usher. I had a bridal hair and makeup trial several months before my wedding and I was incredibly happy with the results. I also took pictures to have for reference the day of the wedding. My bridal party did not have hair and makeup trials because they were not local, but they each brought pictures of hair styles they liked for inspiration the day of the wedding.

My wedding was a Sunday morning wedding scheduled to start at 11AM and Moxie To Go was thankfully understanding and accommodating. The makeup artist and hair stylists met me and the bridal party at Sweetwater Branch Inn at 7:30AM and had us all ready on time; we were able to start our wedding ceremony on time because of their skill and efficiency. Not only were we done on time, we all loved our looks! We had a range of age, skin type, and hair type, and the hair and makeup artists were able to work with each of us for a look we each absolutely loved.

I would highly recommend Moxie To Go to any bride looking to book hair and makeup for her wedding!

Moxie To Go 17
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Moxie To Go's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and sweet review! We were so honored that you chose us to be part of your wedding celebration and couldn't have chosen anyone better to spend our Daylight Savings Day with! Working with you and your amazing bridal party are the reason that we love what we do. Thank you again and we wish you many years of love and happiness.

Val Wells · Married on 10/13/2018

October bride

Early morning wedding. Hair and makeup for myself, four bridesmaids and the flower girl. Professional, on schedule, absolutely beautiful results. Couldn't be happier the services provided.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Moxie To Go's reply:

Val, thank you so much for your review! It was such an honor and privilege to be part of your wedding celebration. Wishing you all the best in love and life!

Moxie To Go Pricing

Moxie To Go Price Rates

Moxie To Go FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 130.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 45.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
    Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• 2445 SW 76th St. #150 Gainesville, FL, 32608 See on map
    1833-669-4363 (Phone number)
    352-871-6729 (Other Phone Number)
    Appointment only