Time Productions Reviews

Time Productions 1
  • Sarah

Sarah Aaron · Married on 11/08/2019

Wonderful!

Time Productions was great to work with, and they definitely lived up to Summit Catering's recommendation! Energetic, charismatic and engaging all throughout the evening. All of our guests loved the music, and the shift in mood was all timed out so well. Our wedding would not have been nearly as fun without them!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Billie Jo · Married on 11/02/2019

DJ Omar was awesome for my Wedding Reception

Great entertainment. He knew everything we wanted and kept people on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Billie Jo! You & Charles were a joy to work with & we're so happy that you were pleased. We love doing what we and thank you for the opportunity to be a part of your special day!
  • Ariel

Ariel Battistelli · Married on 10/12/2019

Had everyone dancing!

This DJ service was included with our catering package and they were great to work with! Everyone had a super fun time and we all danced the night away together! Thanks Again Time Productions!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks, so much, Ariel you guys were awesome to work with! It was our pleasure being a part of your special day. We wish you the best!!!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie Batzell · Married on 09/07/2019

Great time

They really listened to me and created a break out dance that was so much fun. The DJ asked what type of music we wanted and gave us what we asked for. Really a great mixture of music!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Bonnie,
    We're so happy that you and Will were pleased! Your DJ Bruce & the entire Time Productions team wish you the very best!
  • Alan

Elise Tranter · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional Wedding DJ - Would Reccomend

Stew was our DJ for our wedding. We did not seek out his company as his services were included in our catering package. Stew was easy to work with and was an excellent DJ. I would highly recommend him to other couples looking for a wedding DJ!

Thank you Stew!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Time Productions's reply:

Thank you Elise. You were a beautiful bride & wonderful to work with! We wish you & Alan health, wealth & happiness.
  • Valerie

Valerie S · Married on 04/20/2019

We loved Tom! Highly recommend

Tom was our DJ. We got married at Moorestown's Community House on April 20th. Our catering company recommended our DJ. Tom was the life of the party! He was an excellent host, and a superb DJ. He was mixing all of our songs and had our guests dancing! He did all different genres and catered to all of our requests. The uplighting, monogram, and speakers were perfect! Thank you for making a wedding that people will talk about for years to come!

Time Productions 2
    Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/27/2018

Loved having Stew as a DJ

My clients hired Stew from Time Productions as their DJ. He was on time, dressed professionally, super friendly, so flexible with the flow of the night, chose great songs and was on it! He did a great job and our clients were very happy with his dj-ing.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Job!

We were so happy working with Time Production and Stew did an awesome job at at our wedding! They were incredibly nice, easy to work with, and catered to our every need. Stew did an awesome job with all of our requested music and played music that really fit the crowd. I would definitely recommend Time Production to anyone planning their wedding or other events!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Cait! You & Zach are an amazing couple & we wish you the best. It was wonderful working with you on your special day!!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

Tom was our DJ, and he was exceptional! Tom called a few days prior to the wedding to go over our entire DJ packet. He was able to ease our nerves regarding music selection and transitions throughout the night. He was able to maintain a busy dance floor and sprinkled in our slower songs at the perfect moments.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Dana · Married on 09/14/2018

Thanks to Tom and Stew, we had so much fun at our wedding!! We wanted our wedding to have a less traditional feel & wanted to have the dance floor packed all night and Tom did not disappoint! All of our guests raved about the music selection and how much fun they had! We can tell by the reception pictures with everyone on the dance floor having the time of their lives! Tom and Stew wanted to Make sure all of our needs and details were met, we talked to them a few days before to iron out all of the details and they were happy to do so. They were very approachable and have a quick response time. We are extremely happy we chose time productions for our wedding day bc music and food was the most important to us. Being guests at other weddings, we are quick to judge how the music is and how guests spend their time, which for our wedding we wanted a “party” and that’s exactly what they delivered!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Dana! It was our pleasure being with you at your celebration.

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

Time Productions did an amazing job from start to finish! Both myself and my now husband were blown away by how fantastic he/they did with communicating with us about everything to ensure it was perfection. Our guests said it was one of, it not the most fun weddings they've ever been to and that's all because of Stew!

The photo booth was a hit and our guests commented on how awesome it was to be able to take a piece of the fun night home with them and all of the various amazing props that were offered as well.

All in all I could not recommend this company enough. It far surpassed our expectations and would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants a fun and memorable experience!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Tiffany! You & Greg were wonderful to work with. It was our pleasure being with you on your wedding day & we wish you the best!

Lynn · Married on 06/30/2018

Stew and his son did an awesome job at my daughters graduation party last night. Everyone stated that the inflatable photo booth was the highlight of the party. Not to mention the scrap book which captured so many memories. . I would highly recommend Time Productions.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Lynn. It was a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family!

Leah · Married on 06/02/2018

Time productions did an amazing job at our wedding this past Saturday!! They kept everyone dancing the whole time!! All of our requests and guests requests were met, and Tommy did an amazing job with everything!! They did an amazing job with our photo booth and even made us a book with extra copies also!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!! 5 plus stars from The Wassmann’s for sure!! Thank you again Tommy!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Andy · Married on 05/12/2018

Stew went above and beyond the call to ensure that the wedding went off without a hitch. Starting weeks in advance, we worked together on song types, our musical tastes, and helped us accommodate our parents wishes as well. During the cermemony, he stayed involved at all times and worked with the venue to make sure that all of the MC'ing was done on time, down-to-the-minute. The photo booth, uplighting, and professionalism were all top notch. We would strongly recommend using Time Productions in the future.

You may have some sticker shock up front, but trust us... Time Productions is worth every cent!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Chris · Married on 04/14/2018

We wanted a DJ for my son’s communion party. The venue we chose provided us with your services. Omar was our DJ. I can honestly say, he MADE the party! Not only did he cater to whatever requests my guests had, he was incredible with the kids! He played games with them and kept everyone smiling and having a great time! I will absolutely recommend your company and especially, Omar to anyone who asks. I plan on using him again for my next party! Thank you for an incredible, well priced experience!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Randi · Married on 10/28/2017

How amazing! The DJ was absolutely fantastic. He kept the kids entertained the entire time. All of the guests were so involved and excited. I was told many times, how perfect the music was. The photo booth was amazing as well. There was such a great variety of props. Thank you very much to Time Productions for helping to make my son's bar mitzvah extra special. I will certainly be choosing you again for my daughter's bat mitzvah.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Time Productions's reply:

Thanks Randi! We're delighted that you were pleased & had a blast with your family & friends.

Tiffany · Married on 10/20/2017

I had tom for my DJ and I could not have been more pleased with him. He was extremely professional, nice and flexible. I was getting stressed out as my wedding day approached with trying to get the timeline in order and he assured me that he will take care of it all. That was a HUGE relief for me. The day of the wedding, he came on time and set up with no problems or questions. He played all my requested songs and the sound volume was perfect. I worked banquets when I was younger and a lot of dj's would have muffled sound and you couldn't understand anything. So that was one of my worries, but tom's sound was perfect. I also had the photo booth which was a HUGE hit, it was worth the little extra money. Tom also dj'd my aunts wedding which went perfect and after my wedding in November a couple that attended my wedding loved him so much that they booked him for their wedding next year! Thank you tom and stew at time productions for an amazing flawless night!!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Ken · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Time Productions for our sons wedding Reception held on 9/30/2017 . Our DJ was Marc . Marc had our wedding guest dancing singing and laughing from the time the cocktail hr started until 5 mins of the reception was over. Marc played music. For all of the age of our gues from 12 yrs old to 92 yrs old. ( yes even had the 92 year old cpl slow dancing ) Marc’s voice was crisp and clear on all his announcements that he needed to make during the reception . Marc had our guest in non stop dance mode . No less When the reception was over and prior. As our guest were leaving they were still singing and dancing out the door to there cars . A staff worker at the venue told me that he has being working all types of Banquet for years and stated to me that he was very impressed on the DJ ( Marc) that was working . Mind you the Banquet manager told me that her kitchen staff as well as customers in her front restaurant were even singing and dancing that totally blew me away hearing those great compliments . We also use the photo booth which was a real big hit with our guest .The staff that ran the photo booth was extremely professional to my guest and helpful in any questions my guest might have had. I would personally recommend Time Productions of Sewell NJ to any one that is looking for a DJ who want their guest to have an unforgettable memory of dancing singing and laughing the night away Ken Obrien Pennsville NJ

Sent on 10/02/2017

Monique · Married on 09/17/2017

We were so happy with Stew from Time Productions, he was easy to work with and very professional. He made planning our wedding so easy. We had attended a wedding previously, where Stew was the DJ and we had such a good time, we booked him for our wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Alanna · Married on 08/13/2017

Our DJ Tom and Omar were AMAZING! they have such an attention to detail and made us feel at ease when it came to the flow of the night. Tom was a great DJ. He had amazing energy, and seemed to have as much fun as we did which was awesome! I'm so thankful to the both of them for putting time energy and effort into our wedding. you can tell they are really passionate about what they do! They also did a great job with our uplighting too!

Sent on 08/22/2017

justin · Married on 07/07/2017

We had DJ Tom for our ceremony and reception and he was phenomenal! He wasn't only the dj he also made sure my husband and i were set with food and drinks (as well as our matre d) all of our guests complimented on how amazing he was! So happy we chose time productions! Thank you dj tom!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Katie · Married on 07/07/2017

We were fortunate enough to have DJ Stew for our July 7th wedding. He did a phenomenal job keeping our guests happy and dancing. We were very indecisive of our dancing music, and Stew did a great job playing different varieties of music appealing to a broad range of guests. We also utilized Time Productions Photobooth, and everyone LOVED it! The attendants made sure our guests knew the process, and got their copies once completed. We HIGHLY recommend Stew and his staff!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

Our DJ was Stew for our wedding on June 30th. Stew was great leading up to the event, checking in on pronunciations of names and music choices. He did a great job with the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests highly enjoyed the music choices and were up dancing all night. We had many compliments on the variety of music choices so that there was something everyone could listen to and enjoy. Highly recommend Time Productions for your special day.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Tiara · Married on 06/30/2017

Incredible professional. The DJ service picked up the mood at the wedding and the guests were dancing their hearts out all the way to the end of the night. They were still talking about how much fun they had after the wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2017

jill · Married on 05/19/2017

Stew was great to work with. I honestly hardly had to do much, he sent me a form with song choices/music preferences to fill out. Once that was done, we have one quick phone call to go over all the details and that was it! The music he played was great, he stuck pretty closely to our requests and did a great job keeping everyone dancing!

Sent on 06/10/2017