Center Stage Entertainment

902 Laurel Road, Clementon, NJ 08021 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Center Stage Entertainment

Center Stage Entertainment is a DJ business situated in Lindenwold, New Jersey. The DJs, who are respected throughout the private party industry, work to deliver your favorite songs in a highly personal manner. Whatever your wedding entertainment ideas or desired image may be, the DJs can work with you to create a wedding entertainment experience that will be memorable for you and your guests.

Couples can choose to focus on different genres during their wedding, such as country, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, and more. In addition to providing DJ services, Center Stage Entertainment also can come equipped with additional lighting. Couples can personalize their wedding even further with such elements as their custom-cut gobo lights. Another option couples can include in their wedding are standard, inflatable, or green screen photo booths. Each photo booth comes stocked with plenty of props for you and your guests to enjoy.

Follow Center Stage Entertainment on

Center Stage Entertainment 5
Center Stage Entertainment 6
Center Stage Entertainment 7

veronica · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Center Stage entertainment was the first DJ company we inquired about and after that we only met with one other DJ. Right away we knew we wanted to book them for our wedding. We had Bryan Basara as our DJ and he was excellent! After emailing back and forth we met with him just a few weeks before the wedding. We asked all of our last minute questions and Bryan was super helpful in easing my concerns. During our reception he played all of our requests and then some. He totally read our guests and had them dancing all night. Everyone keeps telling me how awesome they thought Bryan was. He not only provided our reception music but also music for our ceremony and uplighting. We were so happy with everything Bryan and Center Stage did for us!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Christina · Married on 05/03/2019

Bryan was awesome

We are 100% happy we went with CSE and got Bryan as our DJ! He managed to play exactly what the crowd wanted and had people of all ages and backgrounds dancing the WHOLE NIGHT and cheering for MULTIPLE encores at the end! My fiancé and I love EDM music and he managed to sneak in our funky requests and make it seamless with old crowd pleasers like ABBA and new crowd pleasers like Cardi B. I’m not sure how he did it haha! He was so nice and easy to work with. My guests commented on how great he was all night. PS- their pricing is completely reasonable. He covered the ceremony equipment, part of cocktail hour (our family has an Irish band that played most of it), and reception. I got quoted for $500-1000 more for some other DJs based in Philly. I can’t imagine anyone doing a better job.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jacki · Married on 05/01/2019

Johnny B for the win!

Ok so we hired Johnny B for our wedding this past weekend and he was AMAZING! I have actually known him for years because he was a DJ at a few bars and clubs I worked at. Back then, I always said I’d find a way for him to be the DJ at my wedding (before I even knew who I’d marry.) Lucky for me, he started DJing weddings since then, and he was the very first vendor we booked. It was a no brainer! Johnny knows exactly how to read the crowd and play the perfect selection of songs to get people dancing and having the best time possible. We wanted our wedding to be a party and it was exactly that. We have gotten nothing but compliments on how fun our wedding was and how people literally danced more than any wedding they’ve ever been to. Thanks to Johnny!!! He was so easy to work with, flexible and accommodating. He cares about making your wedding the best it can be. I can’t say enough good things about him and our wedding because of him. You won’t regret hiring him!!!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Center Stage Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 902 Laurel Road Clementon, 08021 See on map