Center Stage Entertainment Reviews

Center Stage Entertainment 5
Center Stage Entertainment 6
Center Stage Entertainment 7

veronica · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Center Stage entertainment was the first DJ company we inquired about and after that we only met with one other DJ. Right away we knew we wanted to book them for our wedding. We had Bryan Basara as our DJ and he was excellent! After emailing back and forth we met with him just a few weeks before the wedding. We asked all of our last minute questions and Bryan was super helpful in easing my concerns. During our reception he played all of our requests and then some. He totally read our guests and had them dancing all night. Everyone keeps telling me how awesome they thought Bryan was. He not only provided our reception music but also music for our ceremony and uplighting. We were so happy with everything Bryan and Center Stage did for us!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 03/17/2019

Married on 3/17/19

Bryan and Center Stage Entertainment are simply the best! From the get go both Bryan and Sam were super responsive to emails and made the planning process a breeze. My husband and I felt an instant connection with Bryan which eased any anxiety about how the day would unfold in regards to the production of the ceremony, transition through cocktail hour, and all the events of the reception. Bryan was always accessible leading up to the wedding, even including an in person meeting to walk through the entire line up of events with every detail accounted for. Center Stage Entertainment also includes a website in which it allows you to organize all music for the day, with suggestions of popular selections making it a fun process to pick songs tailored to you. Bryan has an awesome ability to know you as a couple and assist in making music choices that will create the perfect vibe for your vision! When it came to planning between vendors Bryan worked directly with our officiant and venue to remove us as the middle man, greatly reducing the stress of planning. Most importantly Bryan created the experience we were hoping to achieve. Our ceremony was elegant and the dance floor was never empty. Our requirement as a couple was to have an all out party to celebrate our big day and Bryan completely surpassed out expectations. Thank you Bryan for making our day unforgettable!

Kristine · Married on 01/26/2019

DJ Bryan Basara rocked our wedding!

Dj Bryan Basara is the absolute best. I’ve been to 2 other weddings he did and when it was time for us to chose a dj, there was no question. His professionalism, personality and energy are amazing. Everyone had an absolute blast and the dance floor was packed all night. We told him a few of our favorite artists and he took it from there and did an amazing job.

• Brianna

Brianna · Married on 01/25/2019

Packed dance floor--exactly what we wanted!

My husband and I attended a wedding in 2017 where Sam was the DJ, and we knew that night we would be booking Sam for our wedding. SCE has a guest song suggestion portal, which we used, and was a great option to have. The week before our wedding, we had a follow up phone call with Sam where he went over the pronunciation of everyone's names, as well as all the "special" songs we would be playing. He even sent an email after our call with MP4 links to make sure he had the correct versions of our songs! The day of, everything went smoothly...no flubs whatsoever! The whole night, the dance floor was packed which was exactly what my husband and I wanted. We are *still* getting comments on how great our DJ was! I cannot recommend Sam and SCE enough!

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2019

Incredible Service - Sean is the Man!

We got married January 5th and had Sean McCaffrey as our DJ and he was INCREDIBLE!!! We gave him ideas for a few songs but otherwise Sean had full reign over what to play and everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. We've received nothing but compliments on his performance since the wedding. There was one point where Sean played a song too soon for the bride to dance with her step-father but he was able to loop it on the spot and no one knew the difference. We were so relaxed and able to enjoy the day because Sean took control and helped to make sure everything ran smoothly for us. He was in control of the timing for dances and speeches and made sure it did not interfere with us or the guests eating so our food was hot. They were absolutely wonderful to work with and I would recommend Sean to anyone!

Elliot Davis · Married on 12/22/2018

Phenomenal

We hired Sammy from Center Stage to be the DJ for our wedding and we were blown away by how amazing he was. There wasn't a single moment where the dance floor was empty, he had people (of all ages!) dancing all night long! Simply, the best. I would recommend Center Stage and Sammy a million times over!!!

• Megan

Megan · Married on 12/08/2018

Created the perfect experience for us and our guests!

Our experience was wonderful from start to finish. Sam was extremely helpful and responsive in the setup process. DJ Bryan lead a very productive meeting beforehand that helped to shape the flow of our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved his blend of music—he mixed in requests with songs that made sense together. There was never a moment outside of dinner that people were not on the dance floor. We (and our guests) had so much fun and couldn't recommend him more!!!

Stacy · Married on 11/30/2018

Would hire Centerstage again in a heartbeat!!!

I recently got married at Scotland Run Golf Club. Sean from Centerstage was phenomenal to work with and an awesome DJ. He was responsive, answered all of my questions, and listened to what we wanted/suggested and kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time. Sean DJ’d the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Our guests all complimented/raved on the music that was played. Would hire them again in a heart beat.

James · Married on 11/17/2018

Sam is terrific to work with. Knew exactly what we were looking for got the vide we wanted. We chose Sean to be our DJ as he came highly recommended. We also added uplighting to our room which we cannot wait to see how it will look.

Cristina · Married on 11/17/2018

Bryan Basara was the absolutely perfect DJ for my wedding August 3, 2018 at Blue Heron Pines. Bryan was so easy to work with and so helpful with the whole process. Bryan took our vision and really made it come to life through the ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions, and reception! Bryan kept the dance floor not only packed, but overflowing onto the surrounding carpet from seriously the moment the reception began! He really had a nack for reading the crowd and had us going all night! I have had multiple friends and family raving about Bryan and the music and saying that they were literally unable to leave the dance floor all night. I cannot say enough great things about Bryan or thank him enough for everything he did to make our day perfect!!

Kelsey Vaughan · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire Nate ASAP!

Hire Nate ASAP! We had to plan our wedding in 3 months due to a family illness and Sean at Center Stage was so helpful and accommodating. Nate was our DJ for our wedding and he was phenomenal. We filled out the music selections of our likes/dislikes and he blew away our expectations. My goal was to dance the entire night and he made that happen! We have received so many compliments about the music.

Tina C · Married on 11/17/2018

Easy to work with and Great music!

Bryan was always quick to respond to my many emails and easy going about multiple changes I made throughout the wedding planning process. Multiple guests said that he was the best wedding DJ they had heard, and I completely agree. He made the planning process and the day of so much easier and fun!

Helen Renna · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

My daughter recently married and had hired Center Stage Entertainment for her music. She chose them based on all the great reviews. We can see why. Sam and his assistant were awesome! They had the dance floor packed the whole night. 3 days before the wedding, I shot Sam an email with Greek YouTube videos and he worked them into his playlist. We could not have been any happier with Sam. A DJ can really make it or break it for you, and he really made it! Thank you, Sam!

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely perfect!

Sam DJed my wedding a couple of weeks ago and he was AMAZING. We requested a handful of songs for him to play throughout the night and he filled in the rest with some really awesome choices that were so perfect for us. He had everyone up and dancing all night, including traditional Greek dancing at our request, and so many of our guests were raving about him! We could not have made a better choice.

Rachel · Married on 10/27/2018

Never stopped dancing!

We hired Center Stage as our wedding DJ and also had them contract our ceremony musicians, Lucchi Strings, for us as well. Center Stage was easy to work with and very responsive. I loved that they have you input all of your information and song requests into a website so there isn't a continuous back-and-forth dialogue. Brandon was our DJ and I couldn't have asked for a better fit for us. He played everything we asked for and more! My guests were having so much fun and so was I. Highly recommend them!

Kelcey · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible!

Justin Moreno did a fantastic job at our wedding! I can’t thank him enough for actually finding the song I walked down the aisle to (it was definitely not a traditional request). Justin also did an amazing job by going off my song requests and choosing music that he knew fitted what we wanted to be played. Family and friends said our wedding was one of the best weddings they ever been to based off the music and entertainment provided. Thank you again Justin and Center Stage for helping us throw an amazing party!

Ryan & Kelcey Armstrong

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ!

Center Stage Entertainment was the DJ provided by our venue, although we didn't need to use them. Once I researched the company, I was convinced there really wasn't a better choice. They were great to work with. Sam got in touch with us immediately and put us in contact with Steve Frohock, who was our DJ. Steve listened to what we wanted and got every detail correct on our wedding day. He played all of the songs we requested and our guests danced the night away. He was also an awesome MC and got everyone fired up and excited for the party. I highly recommend Center Stage and Steve and will use them again the next time we need a DJ.

Casey and Kevin · Married on 10/20/2018

DJ Bryan Basara and Center Stage Wedding

Center Stage and Bryan Basara were incredible at our special day. He did a fantastic job reading the crowd and playing all the best songs to get the entire group in attendance on their feet and dancing away! Very highly recommend using this team.

Gwen · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Johnny B

I always say a DJ will make or break a wedding. Johnny B made my wedding! It was a huge success, no one stopped dancing. We had old school, new school, songs for the older crowd and lots of dancing! Very accommodating and professional. I highly recommend him!

Erica · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST DJ's around!!!

We can't thank Bryan Basara and the crew of CenterStage Entertainment enough for creating such an amazing day for us! The online wedding planner made deciding on our special songs super easy. Communication was always met with a quick response. On our wedding day our guests were on the dance flora from beginning to end because of the AMAZING party we had thanks to Bryan! We've gotten so many compliments and I recommend them to anyone looking!!

Shan Seonia · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional, Accommodating, Friendly, and Stress Free!!!

Our DJ was Steve Frohock for our wedding on 10/05/18, with about 150 guests. He played our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. I cannot begin to exclaim how AMAZING our night was - all thanks to Steve and Center Stage Entertainment!!
    When you are planning a wedding on your own, lots of details need to be covered, and there are so many you don't even think of! CSE and Steve were the best and made sure everything was covered for me! It was definitely one thing I did not have to worry about.
    They were SO EASY to work with during the planning stages: their website and personal planning portal make choosing songs simple and convenient. They make recommendations for Special Songs (First Dance, Father-Daughter Dance, etc.) and are even accommodating with special requests. For example, every couple in my wedding party wanted their own Introduction Song for the reception - and with one simple email, it was taken care of.
    Steve was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE the day of my wedding. He was super professional and friendly the entire time! He made sure everything was going smoothly and would walk me through when each part of the reception was going to happen- for example, he would quickly jog over to tell me when he was going to announce speeches, cake cutting, etc. He would even take the time to take requests and talk with guests.
    Many of my guests came up to me raving about the music and asking for Steve's card for their future events!
    I would definitely choose him for any future events, and highly recommend him for weddings!!!

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sam Catrambone is the AMAZING. His professionalism, style, and fun factor was out of this world awesome. I would recommend Sam and his team to anyone. What I like about Sam the most is that he listened to our requests and was attentive, responsive, and FUN. He had our 192 guests dancing and singing the ENTIRE night. At one point I think the venue had to force us to sit down to eat dinner.

Center Stage Entertainment 8
  • Russell

Russell Boucher · Married on 09/29/2018

A great group to work with!

We were referred to Center Stage by a friend that previously used their services. For our wedding in late September, we hired Paul Desisto as our DJ, Steve Frohock for our MC, and Chris Tummina as a pianist for our cocktail hour. All three of them were extremely professional and attentive, and made our wedding very memorable. All of our guests have commented about how much fun they had at our wedding, and all of three of them played a big part of this. Thank you to Paul, Steve and Chris!

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 09/28/2018

Bryan nailed our night!!! I knew from the start we wanted Bryan Basara as our wedding DJ. He DJ'd my brother's wedding and the dance floor never emptied. Our wedding reception was the same. In the weeks leading up to the wedding day things were so smooth that I started getting anxious since we had so many particular request for the ceremony and reception but the day was magical and flawless!!! Bryan was there to answer any question that I had and made sure I was happy with every aspect of the planning leading up to the big day. He worked hard to make our night unforgettable. My guests were beyond pleased with the music selections and enterainment the whole night. He really had the majority of my guests off of their feet dancing the whole night. Everything from the music to the lighting professionalism and the utmost care in making sure our night went smoothly. The process from the start was pleasant. one of the vendors I didn't stress about. The online planner is easy to your and the value was worth it. I would recommend Bryan and Center Stage to anyone who wants a great DJ, exceptional service, and a night that they never want to forget! We are so pleased!!!! Dont miss out out on a great company that really creates an awesome atmosphere for an exciting wedding!

• Benjamin

Benjamin Silverman · Married on 09/28/2018

Great evening with Steve!

Steve DJ’d our wedding in September. He did an amazing job throughout the entire process. He made sure everything was handled before the wedding, arrived on time, and took care of everything he needed to at the wedding so we could enjoy our evening without worry. He played great music and did an excellent job feeling the crowd when it came to song selection. Our dance floor was full the entire evening. Steve was personable, easy to talk to, and easily accessible throughout the entire process. I highly recommend calling Steve to anyone in the beginning stages of their wedding planning. Lastly, book early. A close friend of mine who attended our wedding enjoyed Steve so much that he tried to book him for his wedding 12 months in advance. Unfortunately Steve was already booked for another party that day. Thanks again Steve!