Center Stage Entertainment Reviews

281 | Clementon, NJ

281 Reviews for Center Stage Entertainment

281 Center Stage Entertainment Reviews

James · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Sam is terrific to work with. Knew exactly what we were looking for got the vide we wanted. We chose Sean to be our DJ as he came highly recommended. We also added uplighting to our room which we cannot wait to see how it will look.

Cristina · Getting married on 11/17/2018

Bryan Basara was the absolutely perfect DJ for my wedding August 3, 2018 at Blue Heron Pines. Bryan was so easy to work with and so helpful with the whole process. Bryan took our vision and really made it come to life through the ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions, and reception! Bryan kept the dance floor not only packed, but overflowing onto the surrounding carpet from seriously the moment the reception began! He really had a nack for reading the crowd and had us going all night! I have had multiple friends and family raving about Bryan and the music and saying that they were literally unable to leave the dance floor all night. I cannot say enough great things about Bryan or thank him enough for everything he did to make our day perfect!!

Shan Seonia · Married on 10/05/2018

Professional, Accommodating, Friendly, and Stress Free!!!

Our DJ was Steve Frohock for our wedding on 10/05/18, with about 150 guests. He played our ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. I cannot begin to exclaim how AMAZING our night was - all thanks to Steve and Center Stage Entertainment!!
    When you are planning a wedding on your own, lots of details need to be covered, and there are so many you don't even think of! CSE and Steve were the best and made sure everything was covered for me! It was definitely one thing I did not have to worry about.
    They were SO EASY to work with during the planning stages: their website and personal planning portal make choosing songs simple and convenient. They make recommendations for Special Songs (First Dance, Father-Daughter Dance, etc.) and are even accommodating with special requests. For example, every couple in my wedding party wanted their own Introduction Song for the reception - and with one simple email, it was taken care of.
    Steve was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE the day of my wedding. He was super professional and friendly the entire time! He made sure everything was going smoothly and would walk me through when each part of the reception was going to happen- for example, he would quickly jog over to tell me when he was going to announce speeches, cake cutting, etc. He would even take the time to take requests and talk with guests.
    Many of my guests came up to me raving about the music and asking for Steve's card for their future events!
    I would definitely choose him for any future events, and highly recommend him for weddings!!!

Colleen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sam Catrambone is the AMAZING. His professionalism, style, and fun factor was out of this world awesome. I would recommend Sam and his team to anyone. What I like about Sam the most is that he listened to our requests and was attentive, responsive, and FUN. He had our 192 guests dancing and singing the ENTIRE night. At one point I think the venue had to force us to sit down to eat dinner.

Center Stage Entertainment 1

Nancy · Married on 09/28/2018

Bryan nailed our night!!! I knew from the start we wanted Bryan Basara as our wedding DJ. He DJ'd my brother's wedding and the dance floor never emptied. Our wedding reception was the same. In the weeks leading up to the wedding day things were so smooth that I started getting anxious since we had so many particular request for the ceremony and reception but the day was magical and flawless!!! Bryan was there to answer any question that I had and made sure I was happy with every aspect of the planning leading up to the big day. He worked hard to make our night unforgettable. My guests were beyond pleased with the music selections and enterainment the whole night. He really had the majority of my guests off of their feet dancing the whole night. Everything from the music to the lighting professionalism and the utmost care in making sure our night went smoothly. The process from the start was pleasant. one of the vendors I didn't stress about. The online planner is easy to your and the value was worth it. I would recommend Bryan and Center Stage to anyone who wants a great DJ, exceptional service, and a night that they never want to forget! We are so pleased!!!! Dont miss out out on a great company that really creates an awesome atmosphere for an exciting wedding!

Kristen · Married on 09/22/2018

When it came time to pick a DJ for our wedding, my sister recommended Center Stage Entertainment to us (she knows Sam, and had been to a few weddings where the DJ was from CSE). After a phone call with Sam, I knew it was a no-brainer. He was so friendly, knowledgeable, and detailed. We were also impressed to hear about the online planning portal they offer. Not to mention, their willingness to travel a few hours upstate for our event. We were then connected with Steve Frohok who would be our DJ, and experienced the same great service from Steve from that point on. He was accessible and resourceful, and made sure we'd covered every detail before the big day. Fast forward to the wedding, and Steve exceeded all our expectations. We needed 2 set ups (one for the ceremony outside by a loud waterfall, and one for the reception inside), and thanks to Steve, everything went off without a hitch. Once the reception was underway, there wasn't a moment where the dance floor was not packed! The energy was amazing! He did a great job of playing the tracks on our list, but also reading the crowd and knowing when to switch things up a bit (he was thoughtful enough to consult with us before making this type of call). Our guests (a little bit rowdy by the end of the night) clearly did not want the DJing to end, as marked by their roar "ONE MORE SONG! ONE MORE SONG!"...Steve was such a great sport that he went above and beyond and indulged in their request. We simply could not have asked for a better DJ!!! THANK YOU STEVE!!!

Center Stage Entertainment 2

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Johnny DJ our wedding this past weekend and he was nothing short of spectacular. From the beginning of our wedding planning process, he always answered emails promptly and was extremely kind and helpful when we met in person prior to the wedding. Johnny's professionalism is unmatched. When I say he kept everyone on the dance floor all night, I am not exaggerating! If I could do it all over again we would hire Johnny again in a heartbeat. He was simply amazing and we will be recommending him to everyone we know. Thanks, Johnny!

Kendall · Married on 09/08/2018

We first experienced Sam with Center Stage Entertainment at our friends wedding and danced so hard we were actually sore the next day! We hired him the following week for our own wedding in August. He did not disappoint! Sam is a true DJ. He can read a room, actually mix songs, and even brought a hype man(WHAT?) ! We had the best time and got tons of compliments afterwards about how incredible he was. We can't say enough great things about Sam. He's the best!

Kristen · Married on 09/08/2018

We had Bryan Basara for our wedding last weekend and I couldn't be happier with our decision! From the moment we met him, he made us feel so comfortable and like he really knew what he was doing. From the introductions, ceremony music, to the reception everything went perfectly and everyone was raving how fun our wedding was. Not to mention you can't beat the price for such amazing service! Don't waste your time looking any further, Bryan's your guy!

Jessica · Married on 09/08/2018

Centerstage was excellent. This was one of the easiest part of planning our wedding. They were very professional and always got back to us promptly with any answers to our questions. The reception was beautiful Steve Frohock was the DJ he played everything we asked he even spoke with us during the night to make sure everything was going well and asked periodically if wanted anything else played which I thought was very nice. We had a rough crowd ( not many dancers) but everybody seem to have a blast and danceed. Thank you again center stage for making great memories and an unbelievable night!The up lighting was beautiful everything was great I would highly recommend these guys.

Chris · Married on 09/01/2018

If we could give Center Stage Entertainment more stars, we would. From the first moment we talked to Sam when booking with Center Stage Entertainment, to the moment we said goodbye to DJ Steve as our wedding ended, we've had nothing but a great experience. Even our guests commented on how well Steve helped keep things on track, played amazing music at the right times, was very accommodating to their requests, and was overall a pleasure to speak with. Truly the best DJ we've seen at a wedding, and our guests most certainly agreed with us.

lori · Married on 09/01/2018

I had a baseball-themed wedding and DJ Johnny hit it out of the ballpark! My wedding was on Labor Day weekend, and my guests are still talking about how he kept everyone from ages 1 to 80 on the dance floor. Thanks so much for making our day a Grand Slam!

Lauren · Married on 08/25/2018

We got married at the Mansion on Main Street and had Sam from Center Stage Entertainment as our DJ. If I could rate Sam 6 stars I would. Not only did we get compliments from all of our guests all night long about how much fun they were having and how great our DJ was, Sam even had the party started before dinner was served. His selection of music was perfect with great transitions and we could not have had anymore fun. He also made the entire planning process a breeze through center stage's online portal and being there for tips to our wedding timeline along the way. Sam also did our ceremony music and it was absolutely phenomenal, we didn't have any opinions on the music played during the ceremony and let Sam decide. He did a great job. 10/10 would recommend him to all our friends!!

Michael · Married on 08/24/2018

Johnny B. recently DJed our wedding, and we are still hearing from our guests that he was the best DJ they've ever seen. His music selection was perfectly catered to our guests, and he was also able to work in the few requests we had, playing them at the perfect moments.

He was also responsible for playing the music for our reception, and provided a wireless microphone system for our officiant.

The entire experience with Johnny and the guys at Centerstage was great. We would absolutely work with them again!

Justin · Married on 08/18/2018

Had Bryan Basara as my DJ. I was really nervous because me and my wife were very particular with the music at our wedding. Bryan was super accommodating and kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Could not recommend him enough!

Claire · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Center Stage for our DJ and for our photo booth and both were amazing! We worked with Sam as our main contact and then Johnny B was our DJ and we could not recommend them more!! They were both great to work with and quick to respond to any questions at all. The week of the wedding we had a phone call with Johnny and he totally understood our vibe and what we were hoping for. All night we had people coming up to us saying how great our DJ was. I am so happy we worked with Johnny, he helped make our night perfect.

Pamela · Married on 08/17/2018

When choosing a DJ, my husband and I were nervous because music and dancing one of the most critical elements to a fun wedding. A friend with similar tastes recommended Sam and we could not have been happier. Using the online DJ planner, we were able to create a must play and do not play list as well as if possible to play songs. Sam hit all the big ones and from there was able to get the vibe we were going for and did not disappoint. He is friendly, fun and doesn’t just play music from iTunes. He transitions, cuts, and shuffles to deliver the foundation for an epic dance party.

• I

Iris · Married on 08/10/2018

We had an excellent experience with Sean at CSE. From the first moment I reached out to him, I knew this was the right fit! Planning a wedding from Texas in NJ is not easy, but he was very responsive to every email and the few phone conversations we had. Since we had a Friday morning brunch wedding, he was also able to work with our budget and really make it happen for us.

Once we booked with CSE Sean also sent us a username and password to our personalized online music planner. It was nice being able to put all the details of who was who, and pick what songs we wanted to be played.

Also, the week of the wedding, Sean touched based, went over everything with us too which was much appreciated!

Since we had a small wedding, I know it was difficult to get the party pumped up ( a Friday brunch wedding is also a little difficult). But, he played many of the songs we requested and others that were really perfectly along the lines of our wedding day feel- think Michael Buble. It was really nice because it didn't feel like just another wedding with a cheesy DJ.

Sean also worked with my sister to orchestrate "the shoe game" I had wanted in the middle of our reception which was a lot of fun! Lots of laughs! Perfect touch.

Thank you Sean for being so organized and knowing our venue. It made the day a lot more enjoyable for us.

Highly recommend CSE!

Center Stage Entertainment 3

Michael · Married on 07/22/2018

We couldn't have been more pleased with the DJ services that Center Stage and specifically DJ Johnny B put on at our wedding this summer. The pricing was reasonable and the communication made everything easy from start to finish. Center Stage made prepping for the big day simple with an online program for our music selections like songs for introductions, first dance, must play and do not play songs, etc. This also included suggestions for the different categories and was easy to modify/personalize as needed. DJ Johnny B set aside time to speak with us personally about all our preferences for the upcoming wedding. He really took the time to learn our musical tastes and the atmosphere we wanted to create at the reception. We wanted people of all ages up on the dance floor as much as possible, and he knocked it out of the park! Our guests barely sat down all night and we had the party of our lives. Our family and friends are still talking about how great of a vibe the music had from the moment they walked in until the last song. The music was truly personalized to our tastes, and the flow of music mixed with MC announcements for introductions/first dances/cake cutting etc was so seamless. Highly recommend Center Stage and DJ Johnny B !!!

Meghan · Married on 07/13/2018

Sam Catrambone was my DJ at my wedding in July 2018 and he was AMAZING! I had heard great reviews from friends about weddings where CSE was the DJ but me being a dancer and loving to dance I had to do some research to make sure I found the perfect DJ....after all they can make a break the wedding night vibe. I googled CSE and came across reviews for Sam. So naturally I searched him on youtube, facebook, instagram and every other social media site I could to hear voice audio, see clips from actual weddings to make sure he was the DJ for me. I loved everything I saw! His weddings were full of energy, everyone was dancing and he had a great professional voice for announcing. I emailed CSE and Sam got back to me right away. He was great to work with along the way and on the wedding day. I only had 1 song request-Whitney Houston "I wanna dance with somebody". (Which is my jam and he even gave me the mic for that song so I could perform! )He asked me if I was sure I did not have any others...I responded "Nope, you're the DJ, I trust you to play what you know people want to hear". I couldn't have been more right..everyone was dancing the entire time!! Even my 84 year old grandmother! People told me that night and for days after how amazing the DJ was! I was at a wedding a month later and Sam was the DJ...I had just as much fun there as I did at my own wedding! Sam was the best and truly made my wedding night exactly what I hoped it would be!

Center Stage Entertainment 4
    Center Stage Entertainment 5
    Center Stage Entertainment 6
    Center Stage Entertainment 7

Deborah · Married on 07/07/2018

Bryan Basara was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding reception at the Camden County Boathouse on July 7, 2018. He did a fantastic job. There was nonstop dancing the entire night and he even played the Eagles fight song (unrequested) at just the right moment. He read the crowd very well and kept the reception moving at a nice pace. I would highly recommend him.

Constance · Married on 07/07/2018

The Bradford Estate recommended Center Stage for our daughter's recent wedding. Sean was the most wonderful DJ! The bride and groom do not live locally, so they had only spoken to him a few times before the event. Somehow, he was able to play exactly what people wanted to hear..the dance floor was never empty. People are raving about the entire experience, and specifically mention how great the music was all night long. It was great to see such a packed dance floor down to the very last dance!
    We also had a great experience with the photo booth. So many fun pictures all put into an album for the happy couple,along with all the pictures taken.
    We would most definitely recommend Center Stage for your next event!

Jenna · Married on 07/06/2018

I have been listening to Johnny B as a DJ over the past few years in establishments all over Philadelphia, but when It came time to decide on entertainment for the wedding my Husband was dead set on having a band.... I called Center Stage and they were Flexible with my husband and I and I was able to get Johnny B AND a Band! The band had never worked with a DJ at a wedding and Johnny and the Band worked together FLAWLESSLY! I offered minimal direction on how I wanted the music to go because I trusted Johnny and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! The entertainment was truly amazing and NO ONE when I looked around at the tables during the wedding no one was sitting at their table! My mom and videographer both noted the same thing! I am so thankful to both Center Stage and Johnny for working with us and making the night better than I could have hoped!!!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Drew · Married on 06/30/2018

Our DJ Johnny Ballerini went above and beyond. When we couldn't come up with songs for specific dances he was ready with actually good suggestions. It was a bit hot, but he somehow kept a crowd on the dance floor nonstop. It was impressive how he was able to manage keeping the wedding on schedule and to not stop the young and older enthusiastic dancers. I could not be happier with the service I received from my DJ and this company entirely.

Andrew · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Steve Frohock is top notch!