Timber Creek Ballroom Reviews

23 Reviews for Timber Creek Ballroom

• O

Olga Alimova · Married on 02/10/2019

Great experience !

Amazing venue, highly recommend!

• Alexis

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2018

Thomas wedding

working with Jenny she helped me put my dream wedding into play. their staff was great and very helpful no matter how many times I stopped by or had questions. They were very helpful through everything.

Nancy · Married on 06/25/2016

If you are looking for an elegant and classy venue for your special wedding reception, consider the Timber Creek Ballroom located in Roseville, California.

• Michelle & Bruce

Michelle · Married on 10/17/2015

If I could give a thousand stars on this review I would! That is how impressed I was with Timber Creek Ballroom. The venue is absolutely stunning. The staff is highly knowledgeable, attentive, friendly, and genuinely cares about making your wedding the best it can be. The food was delicious and we never ran out. I chose Timber Creek not only because of location, but also because of the value and the excellent reviews. You seriously will not find a better venue in the greater Sacramento area. Wedding planning can be very stressful and making tons of decisions can be overwhelming. But the decision I made to choose Timber Creek Ballroom as our wedding venue, was the best decision I made. Hands Down!

Candice · Married on 06/06/2015

Timber Creek Ballroom is the absolute best! I noticed them in several of the Sacramento area wedding magazines and decided to check it out. The venue is beautiful, both indoors and outdoors. Jenny the coordinator is wonderful. She's not pushy and even encourages you to look into other venues and held our wedding date for a week to continue or search and make a decision. She responds quickly and thoroughly to questions in all forms of communication and is very organized. Her personality is a bonus! Her assistant Debbie is equally wonderful and shares the same qualities.

The price for a wedding at this venue is unbeatable and the staff's dedication surpassed every other venue I looked into.

The day of the wedding went beautifully. Our guest are still raving about the food served at the reception and the bartender, Fernando, who was a riot.

There were so many staff members there setting up, serving, and cleaning throughout the entire night. Isaac who was head of the staff that night was great and constantly made sure we were happy.

People say our wedding was the best they had been to. Thank you so much Timber Creek Staff! Our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

Candice and David were dream clients! Uber fun and just a delight to work with. We are so happy we could be part of your wedding. Thank you and congratulations!
    Jenny, Debi, Isaac

Awesome and beautiful venue! Love the location :-)

Sent on 01/25/2015

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

Yahoo! We love happy guests. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

camille · Married on 10/12/2014

Thanks to Jenny and her team, I had the wedding of my dreams at Timber Creek! The venue is beautiful, the rose garden is breathtaking and even the crazy wind the day of the wedding couldn't put a damper on the day! From start to finish, Jenny walks you through ALL ASPECTS OF THE DAY!!!! She documents everything, is absolutely thorough and thinks of things to plan for that you NEVER would have remembered. It blows my mind that she is able to do that amount of work for each couple that she schedules for. Even when I was overwhelmed with work, late to meetings and slow in responding to emails, Jenny never lost her professionalism or her cool! I have to say, I know I was a handful, especially because I didn't have a professional planner helping me until the end, but considering how much work Jenny and her team put into the background work, you basically just have to find your cake, flowers, tablecloth and photographer and the ballroom staff can do everything else! (Trust me, that probably sounds like a lot...until you've actually been through a wedding!) We had so much trust in Jenny and the venue was never something we had any doubts about.

I'm disappointed to see the review that gave the ballroom 1 star based on, basically, non communication. You gotta be honest with yourself. A wedding is a HUGE event and requires a LOT of details and planning. If you're working with someone and not giving them all the information they need to make your day amazing...it's your own fault. There were times when i missed emails and deadlines that Jenny set, but I knew in the end, if i didn't get Jenny the answers she needed, it would only hurt me in the end!!! She always followed up, was always flexible and always responded so quickly. I simply cannot understand how she does it all! Remember, Jenny and her staff are not your wedding planners!!!! They are your venue coordinators!!! If you want a PLANNER hire a PLANNER!!!

i'm limited to 5 stars, but I would give this venue a 10!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

Camille and Zeke were a beautiful couple to work with. Exquisite taste and a flair for the unique. I learned alot from Camille and will cherish the opportunity to be a part of her wedding day

Timber Creek was the first venue my now husband and I visited. We had visited many other venues in the Sacramento region and we felt so rushed and unimportant. We immediately felt a connection with Jenny (Catering Manager). She made us feel so comfortable and we didn't feel like we were "just another bride and groom". We had a larger sized guest list (185) and we needed something that would fit that amount of guests comfortably while still remain in our price range. I watched a lot of those bride shows and so I tasted their food way in advance to make sure it was good, and it was absolutely amazing! The food on our wedding day tasted exactly like what we tasted months prior. Jenny was very good at responding to my email requests promptly. My husband and I really felt that Jenny is genuine and she cared about us. I also felt they were really flexible with little things. I had made a mistake on the catering part and Jenny handled it and didn't complicate things for me. Our guests really enjoyed the evening and they all felt like the staff was very professional. Jenny told us from the beginning that she was not going to be coordinating our event, so I just hired a month of coordinator. With the money we saved on the venue and food, it was so worth it! Timber Creek provided the most value to us out of all the venues we looked at. I highly recommend using them as your wedding venue! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

We loved having you as a guest Brianne and Matt. Wonderful clients. Beatiful wedding. Thank you for including us in your special day

Sierra · Married on 08/01/2014

We had our event at Timber Creek Aug 1st 2014. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT!!! From the beginning Jenny G. was AWESOME! She let us know how the entire day would run and how best to handle all that we had to do. Plus, she was great at making suggestions on how to make things better or smoother. Also TONS of stuff we had'e even though of! (I mean it's not like we had done this before) So every little idea was really helpful. She was also very communicative. Our emails and phone calls were all returned immediately. Then when the actual day arrived it all went so perfectly. You can tell that the staff has a lot of experience as it was like a well-oiled machine.
    The food was YUMMY! (get the garlic mashed potatoes). It was all excellent. After that we partied on the GIANT dance floor (no one has a floor like this!) And best of all she suggested we get Steve from Function 45! (thanks Jenny!!) He was amazing!! Perfect for us!! I could not recommend this place MORE. Do yourself a favor and book Timber Creek. It'll be the best decision you make!!!

Angel · Married on 05/17/2014

The Timber Creek Ballroom is a perfect place for a wedding. In addition to it being a beautiful venue, the pricing is extremely reasonable. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

Thank you so much Angel! By the way, I still have your signed canvas/guestbook in our office. Come on by and get it girl!
    Congratulations and best wishes
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

We loved everything about this place for our wedding reception. The food was amazing and my guests were very happy with everything. And with a little over 300 guests, it was the perfect place to fit all of them. I wouldn't have wanted my reception any place else!

• Eileen

Eileen · Married on 09/28/2013

The Timber Creek Ballroom was 1 of 4 venues we had visited, and I must honestly admit, that I had gone with them not only for the ballroom size, the ceremony site & the price was very reasonable, but the biggest reason of all was because of Jenny! She is the real deal! She is such an wonderful person! She was very helpful and honest, and she never once pressured us into anything. We enjoyed every minute working with her, and since I have such a hectic work schedule, I knew I could always email her with any concerns or questions. On the day of the wedding, the staff was great! Issac was very helpful and he always made sure to check up on us which we are so thankful for! Food is DELICIOUS! We got so many compliments on the food! The food is just amazing! Great staff, beautiful venue, gigantic ballroom, WE COULDN'T BE ANY HAPPIER! Thank you everyone at Timber Creek Ballroom!

brenda · Married on 05/31/2013

We had our wedding at Timber Creek on 5/31/13. It went perfectly and was better than I ever imagined! Jenny was so great to work with during the planning stages. The ceremony was SO beautiful outside in the rose garden. It was almost 100 degrees that day and you really couldn't tell since they have that patio overhang with a sunshade and fans. Seriously, what a lifesaver!! The reception space looked beautiful and was set up exactly as Jenny and I had discussed. Isaac is the banquet manager who runs the reception and he was so friendly and helped out tremendously. Oh and the food!! The food was so delicious! We still have people telling us how good the food was. We did the Italian buffet and every single dish was splendid and there was way more than enough for everyone. The bartender at the wedding was so nice and made some great drinks.
    My husband and I are extremely happy we picked Timber Creek for our wedding. We got way way more for our money then we would have gotten elsewhere and the quality was top notch for everything. I do not have one complaint about the venue or its staff. That is probably why they win so many awards! You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding or other event at Timber Creek. They make sure that you are happy and have everything you want!

Katie · Married on 12/21/2012

Everything about having our wedding at the Timber Creek Ballroom was perfect. It was easy, very affordable, and all the event staff were incredible! Beautiful!

Nathalia · Married on 05/11/2012

The staff made this such a great venue! They really worked with us to make sure that we had a perfect event. It was also a very convenient location because we were able to have our ceremony there as well. I can't recommend them enough.

Erica · Married on 05/21/2011

We visited about 10 venues before choosing Sun City Roseville and the main reason we chose this venue was because of Jenny. We felt comfortable with her and she was very knowledgable. She was amazing from the first day up until and thru our wedding. If you have any questions she is more than willing to answer them and put you at ease. She was there the day of our wedding and calmed my dad down. We were both nervous but she made sure we got down the aisle just as planned. The food was amazing, great dance floor, great gazebo area for the ceremony and they provide a security guard.

We couldn't have choosen a better place to get married. Jenny even dressed in our color.

Thanks Jenny for everything!

Erica and Dick Woolery

Bobby · Married on 11/07/2010

you want an event catered with gourmet food, beautiful presentation and professionalism, this is the catering service for you. My company used this service and there were absolutely no leftovers like there typically is with other catering services. Everyone raved about the food. We will be using them again and again.

Stella · Married on 10/10/2010

Jenny from Sun City was very helpful throughout the whole planning, and the day of the wedding went very smoothly like we had planned. The food was very good, a lot of our guests complemented about the food.

Stacey · Married on 06/14/2008

AMAZING team. Jenny did an excellent job with our wedding of 200+ guests. The food was awesome, the ballroom was gorgeous, and the service was exceptional. Our guests have called to thank US for the good time and I must say that the staff at Timber Creek Lodge was the major reason why this was pulled off. I would definitely recommend this venue for any big event. Jenny knows her stuff and gets the job done right. If you look around, you will spend 2-3 times more for the quality of this venue and you will not match the knowledge and professionalism of the Catering Director. THANKS JENNY!

Julie · Married on 08/05/2007

My husband Neil and I were married at Sun City Roseville in 2007 and were very happy with the facility, the coordinator Jenny, THE FOOD!!!! and all that went with it. I would encourage you to use Jenny's list of preferred vendors as we had the BEST entertainer and I still get compliments to this day about the wedding! The only thing I would change is that Neil and I did not get to eat enough of the great food! The guests talked non-stop about how great it was, but since we were doing so much mingling, we hardly got any!

• OG Mrs.K (2.0)

April · Married on 09/28/2014

We were married here on 9-28-14 and couldn't be happier with the experience. Many guests have told us it was the most elegant wedding they have ever been to, which is in great part due to the surroundings that Timber Creek provided. From the beautiful rose garden where our ceremony was held, to the gorgeous golf course, to the grand ballroom that even with it's size, felt very intimate.

Jenny was a great source of assistance and advice throughout the process! Kudos to her and all of the staff at Timber Creek who helped make our wedding so amazing and easy!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

April and Bryan were a delight. They had great fun at their wedding and we are using many of their photographs in our new marketing materials. Uber nice folks

1.0

I highly recommend that you DO NOT use this vendor. Jenny is unprofessional (doesn't know when not to make a joke), poor at communicating, and makes you feel unimportant until the actual week of your wedding. She has too many weddings to balance and it shows. Multiple times me, my husband (then fiance), and his family were offended or caught off guard by how she spoke to us. She is not a wedding planner - she does not assist you with anything. She also did not inform us that she would not even be at our wedding on Sunday, because she does not work weekends. It was a gentleman, who was very kind and nice who was there. We should have been introduced to him prior, because that was unexpected. If we didn't get a discount, we think we might have been treated better. Regardless, we were a client and we were treated like a bride and groom who were about to be married. Please save yourself the trouble and do not book your wedding here.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Timber Creek Ballroom's reply:

We are disappointed to hear that Kelsey was not happy with the service she received. On many occasions we attempted to get information from Kelsey and Brandon about their wedding. Most emails generated by me went unanswered. ALL of their emails to me were responded to within 48 hours. Kelsey was late for all scheduled appointments and that limited her time to efficiently plan her own wedding. Kelsey often arrived unannounced to other people's weddings and seemed annoyed that I couldn't walk away from someone's event to speak with her. All details were thoroughly covered in her event contracts including the fact that I would not be present on her wedding day. Optional upgrades were offered to Kelsey and her family, all of them declined. We will continue to offer a very affordable product for our guests and wish Kelsey and Brandon the best in their new future.