The Historic Cottage (San Clemente)

Sacramento, CA View map

The San Clemente Historic Cottage as a part of California State Parks is a venue available for weddings, receptions or special events. Our primary objective is the interpretation to the public of a unique architecture, as well as the lifestyle and time period of the 1930's. Our policies reflect our concern to ensure the integrity of this valuble resource and at the same time, offer this venue for patrons to enjoy.

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What catering services do you offer?

Outside Cake

What bar services do you provide?

Outside Alcohol
    Kenia Married on 04/07/2017
    This venue was just what we were looking for! Relaxed and aesthetically pleasing. Great space for 100-150 people. Noel was awesome and very helpful. This space was a good blank canvas for us to bring our wedding day vision to life without many restrictions.
    Natasha Married on 10/08/2016
    I found the Historic Cottage thanks to a catering company I was requesting information from and will forever be thankful that they lead me to this hidden gem. The Historic Cottage offered a lot of flexibility which I was unable to find elsewhere and allowed my husband and I to create the wedding we wanted for a great price. I loved everything about the cottage. It overlooks the ocean and is a short walk to the beach. The patio area is perfect for anyone who wants an intimate setting and picturesque views. Noel, the permit coordinator is the best! She helped me so much throughout the wedding planning process and was truly a pleasure to work with. Thank you to the Historic Cottage and Noel for making our wedding beyond amazing!
    Justin Married on 07/30/2015
    BEST VENUE EVER!! Honestly, couldn't have been happier with the park service and how our event was handled. Noel Moton, who handled all of our permit questions, was a pleasure to work with. She was soooo helpful and patient, she made working through the details of our event less stressful. If you love the outdoors this venue is for you!

Real Weddings

• Catherine & Chris
    148 photos · 05/05/2018

1416 9th Street Sacramento, CA, 95814
Location of (The Historic Cottage (San Clemente))

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding

Wedding Venues