Tillie Creative Design and Invite Maps By Tillie Reviews

4 | Downers Grove, IL

4 Reviews for Tillie Creative Design and Invite Maps By Tillie

Joanna · Married on 12/15/2012

Lee Ann was so creative. I came to her with a vague idea (actually my husband’s idea) and she ran with it. She was able to make all the paper items (Save the date, invitation, station signs, menu, table numbers, etc) unique to my wedding style. She created a style, a monogram and stationary for me. The invitation even had a unique liner!
    My only advice: in your correspondence with her keep track of all your changes via email, and number them. She is so creative; her mind is always coming up with more ideas, to keep up with her you have to keep track of your ideas too.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2011

Invite Maps by Tillie were wonderful to work with!
    We decided to use them for multiple projects besides our invite maps.
    They were easy to work with - great with updating and changes.
    I can not say enough good things- We received many compliments on the personl touches and that all our looks were tied together.
    I would definitely work with Onvite Maps by Tillie again!

Sent on 08/16/2011

Marie · Married on 06/18/2011

We were very satisfied with the outstanding service and quality of work provided to us by Invite Maps by Tillie. We LOVED our maps and so did all our guests. They all commented on the personal touches, thorough directions and creativity. We have heard that Invite Maps by Tillie will hopefully be expanding into offering more products for weddings. We very much intend on spreading the word of their personable service.

Sent on 07/13/2011

allison · Married on 08/21/2010

LOVE!!!!!! Tillie was so creative, helpful and made sure my vision was realized!
    People complimented all the details that we had at the wedding.
    Lisa and LeeAnn made the process very understandable and easy.
    Great products! Very custom and very beautiful. They delivered exactly what i wanted.

Sent on 01/18/2012