Theresa NeSmith Photography Reviews

20 | Tampa, FL

20 Reviews for Theresa NeSmith Photography

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

Theresa is the best! She takes unique shots and truly enjoys her job. She worked very well with other vendors and made sure that the "little details" were captured. Details you wouldn't think to capture! Theresa has a very special talent and uses natural light to really make pictures out of this world. She was also very open to poses and ideas that we wanted as well. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Kristen · Married on 05/31/2014

Theresa is amazing, high quality work, friendly, flexible and all-round wonderful person. My husband and I couldnt be happier. Choose her for your wedding

Theresa did a beautiful job with our pictures! We couldn't be happier with the results. She captured every detail of our wedding & we are so grateful & so happy that we chose her as our photographer. The pictures were sent to us in a timely manner as well. It took 6 weeks, which was great!! Again, if anyone in this area is looking for a wonderful photographer, she's the one to choose. Thanks Theresa!!

Rhonda & Mark Duncan

Lori · Married on 03/07/2014

Theresa was amazing! I had guests compliment her on how "down and dirty" she got to get the right shot. Amazing talent! Amazing personality! So blessed to have her capture my day! I am overly pleased with my pictures. Thank you Theresa!

Kristi · Married on 10/12/2013

Theresa NeSmith Photography did an absolutely amazing job capturing our big day. Theresa was very accommodating and tried to capture the looks and poses we wanted. She was very easy to contact and would respond right away. We are excited and eager to put together our album. <3

April · Married on 08/03/2013

Theresa did such an incredible job, in every area of her work! She went above and beyond to capture beautiful photos (her style is breath-taking!), has responded as quickly as possible to any of our questions and concerns, and really made planning a wedding so much fun! I was thrilled to find out that her price range was in our budget and have been so thankful for all of the extra things she has done for us! I noticed that Theresa truly cared about my husband and I, and that she was genuinely excited for our wedding day (even when she had to wake up at 3:30am that morning)! This is her passion. :) Theresa is an experienced photographer who has a special way of capturing emotions and all those little details you love!
    I recommend her to everyone who has been searching for that perfect photographer to capture their special day! You will be so glad you found Theresa!!
    Happy wedding planning! :)

Anne · Married on 07/20/2013

Theresa is gifted in capturing the romantic moment through still framed photography. This is clearly seen in her work, with her to ability to make the couple feel comfortable and at ease. We enjoyed our time working with her. Theresa was interested in getting to know "us" and made sure to bring out our personalities in our photographs. As we look back and remember this special time in our life, we will not only remember the moments but also the person on the other side of the camera.

Erin · Married on 05/18/2013

I've gone through our wedding photos countless times looking at each one and love being able to capture that moment again; Theresa made that possible for my husband and I. Working with her was so much fun because she was full of ideas and inspiration. She became not just our photographer but a friend. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day. Our photos were honestly more amazing than I could have ever imagined.

Jaquie · Married on 12/29/2012

With all that can go wrong when planning a wedding, working with Theresa was a breath of fresh air. She demonstrated such flexibility and used her creativity to overcome the challenge of taking photos in rainy weather, giving us some unique photo opportunities. Choosing Theresa as our photographer was the best decision we made, except for saying "I do!" I promise she will not disappoint!

Angie · Married on 11/11/2012

Theresa was great! She met with us to talk about our ideas for pictures and really helped us with identifying our vision. I'm not a typical bride and I really didnt know what I wanted but she really took over with a lot of fun and different ideas for pictures. Everything came out perfectly!

Diana · Married on 11/03/2012

Theresa was such an excellent choice for a photographer. She is calm and relaxed and willing to listen to and work with your desired looks/shots. Theresa did both my engagement and wedding photos, and both sets of photos were edited and uploaded in a very timely manner. I've heard that typical photographers take several months to get your photo editing completed, Theresa got both our engagement photos and wedding photos back to us in less than a month from the time they were taken. Our pictures are lovely, clear, with a good variety of shots and poses that look natural, and a classic style that I'm sure I will enjoy looking at for many years to come.

Was excellent to work with. Upon our first meeting with her, we felt extremely comfortable with her and confident that she would capture the most important moments of our day. Would use her again in a heartbeat.

Lani · Married on 10/06/2012

Theresa! Can't wait to see the pics! Thank you so much!k

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

Theresa was an amazing photographer. She was able to capture my special day just how I wanted :)

Theresa NeSmith Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I am so happy that I captured your fairy tale wedding how you envisioned. I loved how Chris smiled all day at his beautiful bride! Keep that love strong!! Blessings!

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

Theresa was able to capture my special day just how I wanted! The pictures were a great quality.

Paige · Married on 06/16/2012

Theresa Nesmith did a fantastic job with my wedding photos. She was on time to the event, responded promptly to my phone calls and messages, explained the packages and payments very well, and simply took great pictures that will last a life time. Theresa Nesmith was very flexible in accommodating my entire family and making me feel very special. I would definitely recommend her to my friends for other events!

Theresa NeSmith Photography's reply:

Thank you Paige! My team had a blast with you,Jon and your wedding party! Craziest pictures ever and GREAT memories! I wish you guys the best!!

Megan · Married on 03/10/2012

I wouldn't have had anybody else out there besides Teresa NeSmith. I would recommend her service to absolutely anyone. She is mellow, kind and low key in high emotion situations and doesn't even let you know she's there. She took amazing photos that we treasure and we had an amazing experience!

Theresa NeSmith Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan! Your wedding was beautiful and I loved the southern touches. Brian and I also had a great time in Chicago. Blessings to you two!! :)

Allison · Married on 12/11/2010

My wedding pictures by Theresa are priceless to me. They are the one thing you can hold onto from your special day forever! She gets every photo you ask her to, as well as many more you never would have thought would look so fantastic! On top of her quality work, she is a very sweet person to work with! :)

Theresa NeSmith Photography's reply:

Thank you Allison for your sweet review. I will never forget your wedding. It was absolutely perfect!! I am so happy for you and Victor and your growing family!

Damara · Married on 06/30/2012

I was so pleased with level of professionalism and service I received from Theresa NeSmith. I got the crazy idea to book my wedding at the Floridan Hotel while it was still under construction. Theresa was extremely flexible with the hotel management that needed confidentiality agreements etc. Theresa even did my bridal mini shoot on top of the roof of the 12 story hotel in June. She is fast with email responses, extremely helpful and flexible. My pictures are amazing! I was so lucky to have Theresa capture the memories of my special day.

Theresa NeSmith Photography's reply:

Thank you Damara for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. I know you are pleased with how your wedding turned out. Everything was beautiful! I wish you and Alek the best! Also, thank you for your suggestion in regards to the value and expense of the Cypress Album. I have decided to have more options for the albums. I really appreciate your feedback!!

Theresa NeSmith Photography was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating with our requests and went above and beyond to capture our wedding day in a special way.

Theresa NeSmith Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review and the kind words. Blessings on your marriage!