Todd Gilman Photography

Lutz, FL View map
$1,195 Most Popular Price

$1,195 Most Popular Price

I have covered over 1,000 weddings. The wedding photography market is tremendously over saturated as I'm sure you're seeing. Who are you going to trust to make sure your wedding day goes smoothly? Read my reviews, review my packages and check out my portfolio here:

WWW.TODDGILMANPHOTOGRAPHY.COM

Todd Gilman Photography uses a documentary style to capture sentimental moments. With this medium, they are able to present candid images that are authentic and unposed. Packages consist of various services, some of which include:

• All enhanced proofs provided digitally with printing rights
  • Online viewing of proofs for 90 days
  • Wedding album with 40 to 100 images
  • Two standard, flush, or renaissance parent albums
  • Canvas and print options
  • Engagement session
  • Second photographer available

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,195

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,195

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Heather
    Heather Getting married on 12/31/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I found Todd when he sent me a postcard and there was also an email sent from the Knot. Todd had the perfect pricing and an excellent portfolio. We met him 5 months before the wedding and he took our engagement pictures for free as part of our package. His pictures were outstanding and way better that the first session of pictures we had with another photographer. We were so happy we found him and chose him. On our wedding day he did a great job and I when he showed us the pictures on the back of the camera I was so ecstatic. When we received the link to our pictures 17 days after the wedding I was so happy with the results. He did such a great job. After receiving the disk in the mail and showing all of our friends and family I could not be more happy. You can not go wrong with hiring Todd to be your photographer!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 02/21/2022

Over the moon!

Todd was amazing and responsive! He was right on time for our vow renewal photography session. And was easy to communicate via text or email. We had a quiet beach ceremony (just us and the kids plus all of the hundreds of beach goers). He navigated the busy beach to keep people out of the photographs. He navigated the people on the beach trying to talk to us and him. He was great with the kids and made it fun (and quick which we needed because of an impatient 3 and 6 year old). I highly recommend Todd. My pictures turned out beyond what I had hoped for and I am absolutely in love with them!!! The pictures are divine and I cannot wait to share them with friends and family. I am so thankful I trusted his response and allowed him to capture these very special and beautiful moments. He made it so easy especially being from out of town too! Thank you Todd Gilman!!!
  • PK McKay
    Pk Mckay Married on 10/24/2021

Beautiful & Memorable Ceremony 10.24.2021

Todd was amazing! He capture every beautiful moment of our wedding that I will never forget. He is professional and has great character!
  • illustration stars

• Kaila & Kevin
    97 photos 路 04/14/2018

Pricing

Wentworth Golf Club Wentworth Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Tod Gilman is a fabulous photography. He has an incredible eye and is a joy to work with. Todd will not charge by the hour, but the day. He is definitely worth talking to for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Classic Reflections Carriages Classic Reflections Carriages Wedding Limos

AMAZING photos. He really knows how to catch the light. He is also familiar with working with clients that use a horse and carriage so he knows what poses to include to make beautiful lasting memories.

Meant To Be Wed Meant To Be Wed Wedding Planners

I always love it when a client books Event Photography! Todd & Maxine are fun to work with and have awesome creative camera skills. Highly recommend!!

Calusa Trace Blvd Lutz, FL, 33558
Location of (Todd Gilman Photography)

Todd Gilman Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Todd Gilman Photography include in the starting price?

Todd Gilman Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Todd Gilman Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Todd Gilman Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Todd Gilman Photography offer?

Todd Gilman Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Todd Gilman Photography offer?

Todd Gilman Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does Todd Gilman Photography offer for wedding events?

Todd Gilman Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Todd Gilman Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Todd Gilman Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding