Todd Gilman Photography Reviews

159 Reviews for Todd Gilman Photography

• Theresa

Theresa D. · Married on 06/10/2020

Best Decision ever Made

The photography for my daughter's wedding was very important to her. A camera buff herself, she was immediately drawn to his online portfolio with composition, lighting, and capturing the genuine emotion. His rates were quite reasonable for the quality of work, as well as any additional purchases such as the wedding album. This was a destination wedding (2 hours away) so we didn't have any personal references, but we wanted someone who was familiar with the venue (Kapok Special Events Center). We called him immediately to chat and he was so personable. At meetings later on, we realized how professional he was and serious about his craft, and still a warm and funny guy. Our next step was to get his recommendations for DJ and videographer. After all, you want your "Three Kings" to work well together. Fortunately, his favorites were on our list too, so it was a no-brainer to check them out and bring them aboard. Todd was always available to answer questions via phone, text or email. He knows all about the venue, weddings and families. Other than highlighting a couple of must-have shots (the dogs in the ceremony, her cousin playing the violin), we felt comfortable with Todd calling the rest. He knew how to get bridal party and family pictures done in a streamlined fashion so we had time to enjoy part of the cocktail hour. During the ceremony and reception, he was almost invisible, yet he captured amazing shots of the entire evening. The photos were absolutely incredible! We shared the viewing website with our families and guests, and they continue to rave about them all. We trusted Todd, and he delivered beyond our expectations. It was a pleasure working with him.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Shauleena

Shauleena Crooks · Married on 02/08/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Having an amazing photographer was my number one priority for my wedding and Todd went way above my expectations. I knew from the moment I did my engagement shoot with him, I made the right choice. Todd is very straight forward and makes everything flow nicely when trying to get the perfect shots. When I received my wedding photos from him, I was blown away by all the little details and special moments he caught. I didn’t even realize he shot some of the pictures I got! He listened to all my requests and was very accommodating. It took about 3 weeks to get my photos in (which is fairly quick in my opinion) and he also sent my photos to me in a flash drive. Thank you Todd for everything!! I am so happy I chose you as my wedding photographer. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 01/04/2020

Engagement Pictures at Universal Orlando

As a NJ Bride who wanted to take engagement pictures in Florida, I just did a quick search of photographers in the Orlando area. I am so glad that Todd came up in my search. He was one of the first photographers to get back to me with a reasonable quote for an engagement session. We were able to correspond through email and phone calls and he responded so quick! He sent ideas about what photos we could do at Universal and wanted to get our vision right from the start. When we finally met at Universal for the shoot he did not rush us around the park. He positioned us perfectly to get the best shots with the least amount of people. It was an awesome experience, especially for someone like me who doesn't like getting their picture taken. I would recommend Todd a million times for someone looking for a photographer!! We just got our pictures back (after not even two weeks) and we are thrilled with them! Thank you so much for everything Todd.

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Katharine

Katharine Stewart · Married on 12/29/2019

Friendly, efficient, professional, and talented

An excellent photographer was my number one priority when I planned my wedding, and Todd exceeded my expectations. Todd was amazing from my initial inquiry to when we received the final photos. He was quick to respond to all of my questions during the hiring and planning process. During the wedding, he was incredibly professional and efficient. We didn't do a first look, and I was nervous about that because many people told me we wouldn't have time to take good couples photos. But Todd assured me we would have time, and he was right. He was able to get stunning couple photos of my husband and I between the ceremony and reception. I know this is entirely due to how efficiently he took the portraits of the wedding party and family after the ceremony. He was assertive and made sure everyone was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, which I loved. He was friendly and incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process. He was also there from 1pm-9pm for a single, affordable price. When I got the proofs of the photos, he happily accommodated editing requests I had. Todd Gilman Photography has my wholehearted recommendation if you're looking for a friendly, efficient, professional, and talented photographer for your wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • Jordyn

Jordyn · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing Engagement Photos

Todd is not only a great photographer, but wonderful to work with! My fiancé and I had our engagement photos taken in March and received the final prints two weeks later. He was so accommodating with our wish to have the photos done at two locations and made the experience fast and fun! We can’t wait to have him take photos of our special day!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 11/22/2019

Doesn't get better than todd g.

Todd was on time and got right to work! He made sure we did everything that I wanted to have done and more! He is very creative and knows what he is doing! He is also a great photographer if you are having a Catholic Church Wedding! It is easy to tell he loves what he does!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica DeMeo · Married on 11/16/2019

The Lescano's Wedding - 11.16.19

Todd is excellent! My husband and I love our wedding photos. We have such beautiful shots of the entire day. Highly recommend Todd's services. Very talented and professional.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Rebecca · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Photos

Todd was amazing to work with. He did our engagement and wedding. His patience, skill, and personality make him the whole package. Would recommend him in a heartbeat! We love our photos!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Laurine

Laurine · Married on 09/11/2019

A positive experience.

Todd Gilman is patient, professional, punctual, and an affordable Photographer, He is easy to work with, and make you feel comfortable and at ease during the process. My photos are absolutely beautiful, everyone express all positive reviews of my photos. If you are looking for a Photographer; Todd is the one you want behind the lens. He is definitely more than a five star rating. Thank you very much Todd.

Sent on 05/18/2020

Jennifer Mekdeci · Married on 03/31/2019

Todd is the best choice by far!

Todd was amazing! We were extremely disorganized and didn’t really know what pictures we wanted and he guided us through the entire process. He captured every single moment flawlessly. He captured stunning couple pictures in multiple poses and settings and I’m having such choice anxiety over which ones are my favorites. If I could display 100 in my house I would! I’m really impressed with the quality of the pictures as well as everything he captured during our wedding day. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Rodriguez · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Todd is fantastic! He went above and beyond with our wedding photos and every single one of them came out perfect. I can't bring myself to choose a "favorite picture" because they are all so beautiful. He captured our special day perfectly.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Monica Pirtle · Married on 12/31/2018

KY Bride with a Florida beach wedding.

Living in Kentucky and planning a Florida wedding I was nervous about picking my photographer till I saw Todd’s portfolio. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous & I knew he was the one to pick for our special day. The day off he was amazing, couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! He made us feel so comfortable. One of my friends had a wedding in September and her photographer took 4 months before she got her photos back, Todd took 3 weeks which is amazing! I would recommend him to any upcoming bride in the Tampa area!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Photographer

From start to finish Todd was there to capture every moment of our wedding!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Max Lehman · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Photographer!

Working with Todd to photograph our special day was a pleasure. He knew when to stay out of our hair as we were wedding planning and when to contact us to make sure he had the right information for the day of. It was also nice that he’s worked at the Postcard Inn (our wedding venue) before, because he was familiar with the venue and staff. He showed up well in advance of the ceremony to take pictures and was able to wrangle our crazy family and friends (about 125 guests) to take formal pictures after the ceremony and before the reception - no easy feat! Our solo pictures with the sunset turned out gorgeous. During the reception it was almost like he wasn’t there, but he took so many great pictures of our family and friends enjoying themselves and dancing the night away. If you’re looking for an experienced, laid back, but organized and punctual photographer with a great eye - Todd Gilman is you man!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Candi Morris · Married on 11/08/2018

Beautiful lighting!

We met Todd about 3 months prior to our wedding day. Being a photographer myself, I was very picky about who to choose to photograph our wedding. We had a bad experience with a different photographer earlier and were very apprehensive about trusting someone else with our wedding photos.
    BUT, choosing Todd Gilman Photography was an excellent choice! As soon as we met him, we felt completely comfortable. My brand new husband was nervous about having a stranger follow us around all day with a camera in our faces...but he later told me he didn't feel anxious at all when he met Todd the day of the wedding.
    We were married at eleven o'clock in the morning, which meant bride/groom photographs would be taken with the sun directly overhead. Normally, the noontime sun is a portrait killer, but Todd absolutely killed it!! He used the surrounding palm trees to diffuse the light beautifully and we ended up with simply GORGEOUS photos.
    We could not be anymore delighted! Thank you so much, Todd!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Robbin Smith · Married on 11/08/2018

Very happy!

Todd was amazing. He knew exactly what we wanted and was so incredibly quick in getting the shots. The photos are beautiful. So very pleased we found him. He's very reasonable compared to others we found and he offers more for the price. I absolutely recommend Todd.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Great photographer

We used Todd for our wedding on November 2, and he was fabulous ! It rained on our beach wedding, however, Todd still made our beach pictures happen once the rain stopped ! We are so happy that he did. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further. I would highly recommend him ! Thanks Todd!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lynnsie

Lynnsie Gast · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Day

We chose Todd as our wedding photographer and he did not disappoint! He made the photography part of our day so fun and easy! He is very personable, fun, friendly and gets the job done without you even knowing it. He captured every part of our day, and we are so in love with our photos! He is very affordable as well. Having Todd and his team as a part of your day will be more than worth it. Thank you, Todd for brining our day to life!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a destination wedding in Naples, FL ( we are from Ohio) and we could not be happier with choosing Todd to be the photographer for our wedding. He was extremely professional and answered any questions that we had. All of the photos that he took were amazing! They really captured the emotions of the ceremony and the reception and everything else from our wedding day. Todd is extremely friendly and personable, as well as amazingly talented. We're not the most comfortable people in front of a camera, but he made the whole process run flawlessly, and got the most out of every single picture. I can't reiterate enough how happy we were with Todd's work. 10 out of 10 in every category, and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Siobhan · Married on 06/09/2018

I was very happy with Todd. Communication is extremely important to me and everytime I emailed him, I got an immediate response. He was on time, very professional and he took beautiful photos. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2018

I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Todd is so incredibly talented and knows how to capture the love that a couple has for each other. He is so easy to work and takes many pictures to ensure that just the right one is taken. Todd gives great direction as to where to stand and how to poise. The photographer is the one that helps your preserve those forever memories of your wedding day. Our engagement photos were gorgeous so I have no doubt that our wedding photos will blow us away. Thank you so much Todd for being part of our special day and taking photos that capture my husband and I share for each other.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Leyra · Married on 04/21/2018

Best choice!

Todd was a wonderful photographer! He was so focused on getting everything that was important to my husband and I on our wedding day. We met with other photographers previous to him but none made us feel as comfortable and confident as he did. We are eternally grateful for the professionalism, punctuality, hard work and dedication he put towards our wedding. Todd is the best photographer in town!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Kaila · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing Photographer

Todd was a phenomenal wedding photographer! He was recommended by a friend so I already heard good things of his work, but he was exceptional throughout the entire process. He has several different wedding packages to choose from with very decent and appropriate prices. For our engagement photos, he braved going on our boat with us during a somewhat windy and rainy Florida day and took amazing photos of us on Egmont Key and even captured the sunset. It was hard choosing just one photo for our wedding invitations. Todd arrived early on our wedding day and was very attentive and captured the entire night. There was so much going on throughout the night that I don't know how he did it, but all of the photos were beautiful. Our wedding also took place in downtown Tampa during the hockey playoffs so there were people every where and he was able to avoid capturing them in the photos. I highly recommend Todd for anyone's wedding photographer especially in Tampa bay as he is very familiar with the area.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2018

We chose Todd for our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we were so impressed by his energy, his vision, and, of course, the final photos.

Todd hits the perfect note between personable and professional. He was fun to have around on the wedding day, and he had no problems telling us how we should pose to ensure that we had the best shots. He has perfected the ability to look around the wedding site and find the most photogenic locations. The day of the wedding, Todd was punctual and stuck to the schedule to catch all of our "big moments" and many of the small ones as well. He took posed photos and candid photos as well, which are really fun to have.

Three weeks after the wedding, Todd provided an abundance of excellent, professional photos. He provided a link to the photos online for us to share with our friends and family, and he also sent us a CD with high-resolution copies. We were a little nervous about only having one photographer instead of two, but Todd is so dynamic and has so much energy, he provided just as many final photos as two standard photographers.

Todd is a great wedding photographer, and we are so grateful that we chose him for our engagement photo shoot and for our wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jon · Married on 02/03/2018

I had my wedding at Kapok on 02/03/2019 and Todd Gilman was amazing! Not only did he take absolutely beautiful photos, but he was on top of things and catered to every need! This guy is a ninja he was everywhere at everytime and was literally taking photos all night without seeming to take a break! I highly recommend Todd to anyone having a wedding ! This guy is the real deal and is worth every penny!

Sent on 02/24/2018