Todd Gilman Photography Reviews

Todd Gilman Photography 6
Todd Gilman Photography 7

Candi Morris · Married on 11/08/2018

Beautiful lighting!

We met Todd about 3 months prior to our wedding day. Being a photographer myself, I was very picky about who to choose to photograph our wedding. We had a bad experience with a different photographer earlier and were very apprehensive about trusting someone else with our wedding photos.
    BUT, choosing Todd Gilman Photography was an excellent choice! As soon as we met him, we felt completely comfortable. My brand new husband was nervous about having a stranger follow us around all day with a camera in our faces...but he later told me he didn't feel anxious at all when he met Todd the day of the wedding.
    We were married at eleven o'clock in the morning, which meant bride/groom photographs would be taken with the sun directly overhead. Normally, the noontime sun is a portrait killer, but Todd absolutely killed it!! He used the surrounding palm trees to diffuse the light beautifully and we ended up with simply GORGEOUS photos.
    We could not be anymore delighted! Thank you so much, Todd!!

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Great photographer

We used Todd for our wedding on November 2, and he was fabulous ! It rained on our beach wedding, however, Todd still made our beach pictures happen once the rain stopped ! We are so happy that he did. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further. I would highly recommend him ! Thanks Todd!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a destination wedding in Naples, FL ( we are from Ohio) and we could not be happier with choosing Todd to be the photographer for our wedding. He was extremely professional and answered any questions that we had. All of the photos that he took were amazing! They really captured the emotions of the ceremony and the reception and everything else from our wedding day. Todd is extremely friendly and personable, as well as amazingly talented. We're not the most comfortable people in front of a camera, but he made the whole process run flawlessly, and got the most out of every single picture. I can't reiterate enough how happy we were with Todd's work. 10 out of 10 in every category, and would highly recommend to anyone!

Siobhan · Married on 06/09/2018

I was very happy with Todd. Communication is extremely important to me and everytime I emailed him, I got an immediate response. He was on time, very professional and he took beautiful photos. I highly recommend him.

Todd Gilman Photography 8
    Todd Gilman Photography 9
    Todd Gilman Photography 10
    Todd Gilman Photography 11
    Todd Gilman Photography 12
    Todd Gilman Photography 13
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2018

I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Todd is so incredibly talented and knows how to capture the love that a couple has for each other. He is so easy to work and takes many pictures to ensure that just the right one is taken. Todd gives great direction as to where to stand and how to poise. The photographer is the one that helps your preserve those forever memories of your wedding day. Our engagement photos were gorgeous so I have no doubt that our wedding photos will blow us away. Thank you so much Todd for being part of our special day and taking photos that capture my husband and I share for each other.

Todd Gilman Photography 14
    Todd Gilman Photography 15
    Todd Gilman Photography 16

Leyra · Married on 04/21/2018

Best choice!

Todd was a wonderful photographer! He was so focused on getting everything that was important to my husband and I on our wedding day. We met with other photographers previous to him but none made us feel as comfortable and confident as he did. We are eternally grateful for the professionalism, punctuality, hard work and dedication he put towards our wedding. Todd is the best photographer in town!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2018

We chose Todd for our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we were so impressed by his energy, his vision, and, of course, the final photos.

Todd hits the perfect note between personable and professional. He was fun to have around on the wedding day, and he had no problems telling us how we should pose to ensure that we had the best shots. He has perfected the ability to look around the wedding site and find the most photogenic locations. The day of the wedding, Todd was punctual and stuck to the schedule to catch all of our "big moments" and many of the small ones as well. He took posed photos and candid photos as well, which are really fun to have.

Three weeks after the wedding, Todd provided an abundance of excellent, professional photos. He provided a link to the photos online for us to share with our friends and family, and he also sent us a CD with high-resolution copies. We were a little nervous about only having one photographer instead of two, but Todd is so dynamic and has so much energy, he provided just as many final photos as two standard photographers.

Todd is a great wedding photographer, and we are so grateful that we chose him for our engagement photo shoot and for our wedding.

Jon · Married on 02/03/2018

I had my wedding at Kapok on 02/03/2019 and Todd Gilman was amazing! Not only did he take absolutely beautiful photos, but he was on top of things and catered to every need! This guy is a ninja he was everywhere at everytime and was literally taking photos all night without seeming to take a break! I highly recommend Todd to anyone having a wedding ! This guy is the real deal and is worth every penny!

Todd Gilman Photography 17

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

Todd is amazing! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures. He captured our day perfectly, from the getting ready pics to the reception and everything in between. I don’t know how we’re going to narrow down our choices for our wedding album because we love everything so much!

• W

Winnie · Married on 12/23/2017

Todd Gilman is amazing at what he does. We used him for both our engagement photos and wedding day. He knows his craft very well and is very attentive to details. Having someone like Todd on your wedding day removes a lot of the stress of what poses to choose, etc. Our wedding was three days ago, so we have yet to see the wedding pictures, but judging by the quality of his engagement photos, we have no doubts the pictures will be absolutely amazing. His pricing is very fair and you will get a lot of bang for your buck.

Brieanna · Married on 11/18/2017

Todd was our photographer for our engagement photos and our Nov 18th wedding. He was amazing! So professional and fun. He got every shot we wanted and more. He really thought of everything.

Elliot · Married on 11/12/2017

Honestly, don’t waste any more time finding another photographer. Todd was awesome. He is incredibly professional and a true master of his craft. Don’t want extra hundreds of dollars finding someone who may do as well as Todd can do on his own. Our pictures came out AMAZING, and couldn’t envision how they could come out any better.

Todd Gilman Photography 18
    Todd Gilman Photography 19
    Todd Gilman Photography 20
    Todd Gilman Photography 21
    Todd Gilman Photography 22

Christina · Married on 11/10/2017

I got married almost a month ago at the Grand Plaza Beach Resort...I have lived in Florida for about 5 years (originally from Michigan), and when I got engaged I had no idea where to start with my vendors. So, of course, I turned to Wedding Wire! Todd Gilman got such great reviews and after speaking to him on the phone, there was no doubt he was going to be the one to capture our big day! He was wonderful! He responded promptly to any questions I may had and pricing was very reasonable. He spends the entire day with you- from the time you start getting ready until the final song of the night. He captured both my husband and the guys getting ready and me and my girls- running back and forth to make sure he got all the important shots. My husband is not very comfortable in front of the camera and Todd made it where he was laughing and very relaxed. He also has a way with making the bride (in this case, it was me!!) feel so special and beautiful! Some of my favorite pictures he captured through the night were of the reception. As the bride and groom, you are so focused on everything going smoothly that night and you just hope your guests are having a great time- by the looks of the guests faces in the pictures- everyone had a GREAT time!! Todd is highly, highly recommend!!

Holly · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I begin ? Todd is definitely by far the most amazing photographer you can find , especially for the value. I have not seen my photos yet, but he let me see a few on his camera and they were amazing without anything done to them. Not only is Todd an excellent photographer, he is such a nice guy ! Todd was on time, super friendly and helped me out throughout the night. And even in rhe chaos, he made sure he still got us outside for that 20 minutes of golden hour photo time. I would highly recommend Todd to anyone getting married . you'll regret it if you go with someone else . thank you Todd !

Amber · Married on 11/03/2017

Where do I even begin..from the first time we met Todd we knew that he was going to be the perfect photographer for our wedding! He knew exactly what we were looking for and excuited it perfectly! He was on time and worked great going between my room and my fiancé’s room! He was able to get all of our photos that we wanted done and exceeded our expections! We just received our photos and our family is obsessed with how they turned out!! He did such an amazing job!!! His photos speak for themselves!!

Todd Gilman Photography 23
    Todd Gilman Photography 24

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are in the Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater/Central & West Coast Florida area and you are looking for a professional, punctual and an exceptional photographer- Do not, I repeat Do not go to anyone else. Todd is the BEST and most AMAZING photographer ever!!!!! Forget 5 stars rating more like 10 stars. Your Pictures will look amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend him....

Autumn · Married on 10/21/2017

Todd was AMAZING! He was our favorite vendor by far, and all of our vendors were actually great. But Todd was exceptional. He calmed our nerves, accommodated our special requests, and knew exactly what he was doing so there was zero time wasted. He even arrived a few minutes early. He kept us on track throughout the entire evening when he could tell we were a little lost. We have not gotten our pictures back yet seeing as we were just married 3 days ago. But we have zero doubt in our minds that they will be anything but perfect. Todd was personable, funny, patient, and seemed extremely knowledgeable. I caught a glimpse of a couple of our photos on his camera and they looked amazing without him even editing them, he’s THAT good! If you want a friendly, experienced photographer that will ease your nerves, keep it moving, and make you feel nothing but great, please hire Todd! He’s the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I’d give him 100 stars if it went that high. :) Thank you Todd!!!!

Kaitie · Married on 08/05/2017

Todd was great! Day of he was professional and kept us on schedule. We just got our photos and they are fantastic. He was able to get some really great shots, especially during the reception.

Tracey · Married on 04/01/2017

I am beyond happy we went with Todd for both our engagement and wedding pictures. He spent the entire day at the venue and went above and beyond capturing our day and it truly shows in our wedding photos. Not only did he capture our portraits beautifully but he also captured a numerous amount of candid's throughout the day which are some of the best moments if you ask me. I would highly recommend Todd to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

After looking at countless photographers and their photos, reviews, pricing etc, we came across Todd's website and noticed that one of my sorority sisters used him in her wedding. Her photos were stunning so I contacted Todd. He was very responsive and answered all of the questions that I had. Luckily, he had our date open and we booked him right away! A few days before the wedding, he gave me a call to go over details and times. Todd makes himself available 2.5 hours before the ceremony starts to be able to travel to different locations and take pre pictures of your bridal party getting ready, pictures of your dress, rings, shoes, first look with your father and pictures of the groomsmen as well. Even though Todd is a one man team, during the wedding, it seemed like he was everywhere at once! He had some great ideas for some creative shots and made sure to get as many intimate shots with your groom as possible. He was calm, gave great firm direction and made sure everyone was on the same page so the pictures could be taken quickly and the fun could be had! Todd was also very affordable and his packages had great value to them. We are still waiting for our digital pictures, but from the sneak peaks he sent us, we know they will be great! Thank you Todd!

• User798405 · 1+ year ago

I haven't seen the photos yet, wedding was less than a week ago, but Todd was great. He arrived on time at two in the afternoon and stayed until the evening ended at 10:30 p.m. He put up with all of the family, had creative ideas about various shots and was fun to have with us for the day.

Dannielle · Married on 01/28/2017

We used Todd for our recent wedding 01/28/17. He was great, truly personable and warm. He made me feel beautiful and in the most professional way. He was punctual and made sure we were on time and on schedule. Do not hesitate to book him for your special day. I haven't received my pictures yet but I know they will be perfect!

Lisa · Married on 01/14/2017

Todd was amazing day of the wedding. He was incredibly accommodating to the specific needs of the bride and groom. He was patient, attentive, and responsive all day long! Todd was a joy to work with as our kid's wedding photographer. Then, the pictures arrived. Incredible! Hands down, the very best wedding pictures that I've ever seen. Book him!

Nothing short of amazing. Not only was Todd extremely flexible with the times we needed before the wedding (coming way earlier because of a makeup artist's needs), he made everyone comfortable the entire time. He is adaptable to any situation and really does a tremendous job. The photos were absolutely perfect. There's sooooo many to choose from! We can't thank Todd enough for his calm, professional, and fun demeanor. I would recommend to anyone!