Todd Gilman Photography Reviews

Todd Gilman Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Engagement Pictures at Universal Orlando

As a NJ Bride who wanted to take engagement pictures in Florida, I just did a quick search of photographers in the Orlando area. I am so glad that Todd came up in my search. He was one of the first photographers to get back to me with a reasonable quote for an engagement session. We were able to correspond through email and phone calls and he responded so quick! He sent ideas about what photos we could do at Universal and wanted to get our vision right from the start. When we finally met at Universal for the shoot he did not rush us around the park. He positioned us perfectly to get the best shots with the least amount of people. It was an awesome experience, especially for someone like me who doesn't like getting their picture taken. I would recommend Todd a million times for someone looking for a photographer!! We just got our pictures back (after not even two weeks) and we are thrilled with them! Thank you so much for everything Todd.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Todd Gilman Photography 8
    Todd Gilman Photography 9
    Todd Gilman Photography 10
  • Jessica

Jessica Rodriguez · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing!!!

Todd is fantastic! He went above and beyond with our wedding photos and every single one of them came out perfect. I can't bring myself to choose a "favorite picture" because they are all so beautiful. He captured our special day perfectly.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Monica Pirtle · Married on 12/31/2018

KY Bride with a Florida beach wedding.

Living in Kentucky and planning a Florida wedding I was nervous about picking my photographer till I saw Todd’s portfolio. The pictures were absolutely gorgeous & I knew he was the one to pick for our special day. The day off he was amazing, couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! He made us feel so comfortable. One of my friends had a wedding in September and her photographer took 4 months before she got her photos back, Todd took 3 weeks which is amazing! I would recommend him to any upcoming bride in the Tampa area!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • O

Olga · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Photographer

From start to finish Todd was there to capture every moment of our wedding!! Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Max Lehman · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Photographer!

Working with Todd to photograph our special day was a pleasure. He knew when to stay out of our hair as we were wedding planning and when to contact us to make sure he had the right information for the day of. It was also nice that he’s worked at the Postcard Inn (our wedding venue) before, because he was familiar with the venue and staff. He showed up well in advance of the ceremony to take pictures and was able to wrangle our crazy family and friends (about 125 guests) to take formal pictures after the ceremony and before the reception - no easy feat! Our solo pictures with the sunset turned out gorgeous. During the reception it was almost like he wasn’t there, but he took so many great pictures of our family and friends enjoying themselves and dancing the night away. If you’re looking for an experienced, laid back, but organized and punctual photographer with a great eye - Todd Gilman is you man!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Candi Morris · Married on 11/08/2018

Beautiful lighting!

We met Todd about 3 months prior to our wedding day. Being a photographer myself, I was very picky about who to choose to photograph our wedding. We had a bad experience with a different photographer earlier and were very apprehensive about trusting someone else with our wedding photos.
    BUT, choosing Todd Gilman Photography was an excellent choice! As soon as we met him, we felt completely comfortable. My brand new husband was nervous about having a stranger follow us around all day with a camera in our faces...but he later told me he didn't feel anxious at all when he met Todd the day of the wedding.
    We were married at eleven o'clock in the morning, which meant bride/groom photographs would be taken with the sun directly overhead. Normally, the noontime sun is a portrait killer, but Todd absolutely killed it!! He used the surrounding palm trees to diffuse the light beautifully and we ended up with simply GORGEOUS photos.
    We could not be anymore delighted! Thank you so much, Todd!!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Robbin Smith · Married on 11/08/2018

Very happy!

Todd was amazing. He knew exactly what we wanted and was so incredibly quick in getting the shots. The photos are beautiful. So very pleased we found him. He's very reasonable compared to others we found and he offers more for the price. I absolutely recommend Todd.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Krista · Married on 11/02/2018

Great photographer

We used Todd for our wedding on November 2, and he was fabulous ! It rained on our beach wedding, however, Todd still made our beach pictures happen once the rain stopped ! We are so happy that he did. If you're looking for a photographer, look no further. I would highly recommend him ! Thanks Todd!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Lynnsie

Lynnsie Gast · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding Day

We chose Todd as our wedding photographer and he did not disappoint! He made the photography part of our day so fun and easy! He is very personable, fun, friendly and gets the job done without you even knowing it. He captured every part of our day, and we are so in love with our photos! He is very affordable as well. Having Todd and his team as a part of your day will be more than worth it. Thank you, Todd for brining our day to life!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Todd Gilman Photography 16
    Todd Gilman Photography 17
    Todd Gilman Photography 18

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

We had a destination wedding in Naples, FL ( we are from Ohio) and we could not be happier with choosing Todd to be the photographer for our wedding. He was extremely professional and answered any questions that we had. All of the photos that he took were amazing! They really captured the emotions of the ceremony and the reception and everything else from our wedding day. Todd is extremely friendly and personable, as well as amazingly talented. We're not the most comfortable people in front of a camera, but he made the whole process run flawlessly, and got the most out of every single picture. I can't reiterate enough how happy we were with Todd's work. 10 out of 10 in every category, and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Siobhan · Married on 06/09/2018

I was very happy with Todd. Communication is extremely important to me and everytime I emailed him, I got an immediate response. He was on time, very professional and he took beautiful photos. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Todd Gilman Photography 23
    Todd Gilman Photography 24
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/10/2018

I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Todd is so incredibly talented and knows how to capture the love that a couple has for each other. He is so easy to work and takes many pictures to ensure that just the right one is taken. Todd gives great direction as to where to stand and how to poise. The photographer is the one that helps your preserve those forever memories of your wedding day. Our engagement photos were gorgeous so I have no doubt that our wedding photos will blow us away. Thank you so much Todd for being part of our special day and taking photos that capture my husband and I share for each other.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Todd Gilman Photography 25
    Todd Gilman Photography 26
    Todd Gilman Photography 27

Leyra · Married on 04/21/2018

Best choice!

Todd was a wonderful photographer! He was so focused on getting everything that was important to my husband and I on our wedding day. We met with other photographers previous to him but none made us feel as comfortable and confident as he did. We are eternally grateful for the professionalism, punctuality, hard work and dedication he put towards our wedding. Todd is the best photographer in town!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/30/2018

We chose Todd for our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and we were so impressed by his energy, his vision, and, of course, the final photos.

Todd hits the perfect note between personable and professional. He was fun to have around on the wedding day, and he had no problems telling us how we should pose to ensure that we had the best shots. He has perfected the ability to look around the wedding site and find the most photogenic locations. The day of the wedding, Todd was punctual and stuck to the schedule to catch all of our "big moments" and many of the small ones as well. He took posed photos and candid photos as well, which are really fun to have.

Three weeks after the wedding, Todd provided an abundance of excellent, professional photos. He provided a link to the photos online for us to share with our friends and family, and he also sent us a CD with high-resolution copies. We were a little nervous about only having one photographer instead of two, but Todd is so dynamic and has so much energy, he provided just as many final photos as two standard photographers.

Todd is a great wedding photographer, and we are so grateful that we chose him for our engagement photo shoot and for our wedding.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Jon · Married on 02/03/2018

I had my wedding at Kapok on 02/03/2019 and Todd Gilman was amazing! Not only did he take absolutely beautiful photos, but he was on top of things and catered to every need! This guy is a ninja he was everywhere at everytime and was literally taking photos all night without seeming to take a break! I highly recommend Todd to anyone having a wedding ! This guy is the real deal and is worth every penny!

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Todd Gilman Photography 28

Jessica · Married on 01/13/2018

Todd is amazing! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures. He captured our day perfectly, from the getting ready pics to the reception and everything in between. I don’t know how we’re going to narrow down our choices for our wedding album because we love everything so much!

Sent on 02/13/2018
  • W

Winnie · Married on 12/23/2017

Todd Gilman is amazing at what he does. We used him for both our engagement photos and wedding day. He knows his craft very well and is very attentive to details. Having someone like Todd on your wedding day removes a lot of the stress of what poses to choose, etc. Our wedding was three days ago, so we have yet to see the wedding pictures, but judging by the quality of his engagement photos, we have no doubts the pictures will be absolutely amazing. His pricing is very fair and you will get a lot of bang for your buck.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Brieanna · Married on 11/18/2017

Todd was our photographer for our engagement photos and our Nov 18th wedding. He was amazing! So professional and fun. He got every shot we wanted and more. He really thought of everything.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Elliot · Married on 11/12/2017

Honestly, don’t waste any more time finding another photographer. Todd was awesome. He is incredibly professional and a true master of his craft. Don’t want extra hundreds of dollars finding someone who may do as well as Todd can do on his own. Our pictures came out AMAZING, and couldn’t envision how they could come out any better.

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Todd Gilman Photography 29
    Todd Gilman Photography 30
    Todd Gilman Photography 31
    Todd Gilman Photography 32
    Todd Gilman Photography 33

Christina · Married on 11/10/2017

I got married almost a month ago at the Grand Plaza Beach Resort...I have lived in Florida for about 5 years (originally from Michigan), and when I got engaged I had no idea where to start with my vendors. So, of course, I turned to Wedding Wire! Todd Gilman got such great reviews and after speaking to him on the phone, there was no doubt he was going to be the one to capture our big day! He was wonderful! He responded promptly to any questions I may had and pricing was very reasonable. He spends the entire day with you- from the time you start getting ready until the final song of the night. He captured both my husband and the guys getting ready and me and my girls- running back and forth to make sure he got all the important shots. My husband is not very comfortable in front of the camera and Todd made it where he was laughing and very relaxed. He also has a way with making the bride (in this case, it was me!!) feel so special and beautiful! Some of my favorite pictures he captured through the night were of the reception. As the bride and groom, you are so focused on everything going smoothly that night and you just hope your guests are having a great time- by the looks of the guests faces in the pictures- everyone had a GREAT time!! Todd is highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Holly · Married on 11/04/2017

Where do I begin ? Todd is definitely by far the most amazing photographer you can find , especially for the value. I have not seen my photos yet, but he let me see a few on his camera and they were amazing without anything done to them. Not only is Todd an excellent photographer, he is such a nice guy ! Todd was on time, super friendly and helped me out throughout the night. And even in rhe chaos, he made sure he still got us outside for that 20 minutes of golden hour photo time. I would highly recommend Todd to anyone getting married . you'll regret it if you go with someone else . thank you Todd !

Sent on 11/13/2017

Amber · Married on 11/03/2017

Where do I even begin..from the first time we met Todd we knew that he was going to be the perfect photographer for our wedding! He knew exactly what we were looking for and excuited it perfectly! He was on time and worked great going between my room and my fiancé’s room! He was able to get all of our photos that we wanted done and exceeded our expections! We just received our photos and our family is obsessed with how they turned out!! He did such an amazing job!!! His photos speak for themselves!!

Sent on 11/25/2017
    Todd Gilman Photography 34
    Todd Gilman Photography 35

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are in the Tampa/St.Pete/Clearwater/Central & West Coast Florida area and you are looking for a professional, punctual and an exceptional photographer- Do not, I repeat Do not go to anyone else. Todd is the BEST and most AMAZING photographer ever!!!!! Forget 5 stars rating more like 10 stars. Your Pictures will look amazing!! I HIGHLY recommend him....

Sent on 02/21/2018

Autumn · Married on 10/21/2017

Todd was AMAZING! He was our favorite vendor by far, and all of our vendors were actually great. But Todd was exceptional. He calmed our nerves, accommodated our special requests, and knew exactly what he was doing so there was zero time wasted. He even arrived a few minutes early. He kept us on track throughout the entire evening when he could tell we were a little lost. We have not gotten our pictures back yet seeing as we were just married 3 days ago. But we have zero doubt in our minds that they will be anything but perfect. Todd was personable, funny, patient, and seemed extremely knowledgeable. I caught a glimpse of a couple of our photos on his camera and they looked amazing without him even editing them, he’s THAT good! If you want a friendly, experienced photographer that will ease your nerves, keep it moving, and make you feel nothing but great, please hire Todd! He’s the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I’d give him 100 stars if it went that high. :) Thank you Todd!!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017