A Stewart Photo & Video

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

We Are A Husband And Wife Team Who LOVES Everything To Do With Weddings, Photography And Videography! We Are A Fun And Professional Award Winning Company That Has Also Been Featured On TV. We Mainly Capture Weddings, But We Also Capture Engagements, Quinceañeras, Family Sessions, Video Projects And More. We Are Completely LGBTQ+ Friendly And Welcome All Couples To Contact Us For Your Photo And Video Needs. We Are Based Out Of Tampa, Fl But We Travel All Over Florida And The USA For Weddings And Events.

We Would Be Honored To Capture Your Special Moments And Create Memories For You That Will Last A Life Time. We Have A True To Life Style Of Photography With A More Cinematic Videography Style. We Like To Capture A Mixture Of Candid And Posed Shots Throughout The Day. We Love Natural Light & Try To Emphasize That By Using As Little Flash As Possible Outside But Definitely Have No Problems With Low Lights And Using Off Camera Flash. We Are A Fully Licensed & Insured Company And We Are Booking Weddings And Events For 2022, 2023 And Even 2024 Already. We Offer A Variety Of Photography And Videography Packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Negatives
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

Negatives
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Chelsea
    Chelsea C. Getting married on 06/11/2022

The Amazing Amy

We are thrilled to have hired Amy and and Richard for our June 2022 wedding, and had the pleasure of working with them for our engagement photos in July 2021. Even though we had to reschedule on both ends several times due to Covid, Amy was always responsive, understanding and professional. When we finally made it to the day the hour of shooting them was so much fun! My fiancé and I both feel awkward in front of the camera, but Amy and Richard’s direction was calming and helped us be ourselves. They didn’t even bat an eye when we showed up with and extra large pizza that we wanted to take pictures with! We had a great time that day, the photos are all gorgeous, and we cannot wait to see them again and have them work their magic on our wedding day! C

A Stewart Photo & Video's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We had a wonderful time capturing your engagement photos, we are so in love with them!!! And the pizza part was so much fun! We can not wait till your wedding! ❤️
  • Katherine
    Katherine T. Married on 01/15/2022

Excellent Engagement Photos

Amy was great to work with. She was very professional and upbeat which made us comfortable during the photo session! She had fantastic ideas and there were so many great photos to choose from. Can’t wait for our wedding photos next month!!!
  • Hope
    Hope W. Married on 01/08/2022

Wonderful photographers and Gorgeous Pics!!

Amy & Richard were recommended to us by family friends. They were the only photographers we contacted, and the first wedding vendor we decided on – and we are beyond happy with that decision! Amy is super sweet, Richard is so easy to get along with, and both are very friendly. They work well together, and make it not only easy but fun to take a million photos in a single day. They are well-prepared, have a great sense of photo composition, and are extremely creative. They offer a lot in their photography packages, and provide finished photos quickly. We had an engagement session and wedding photos with them, and our photos from both are GORGEOUS!! Everyone who has seen them has been impressed with the quality and turn-around time. We will be contacting Amy & Richard for family photos, graduation photos, and more. Trust me - you cannot go wrong with them! We absolutely recommend Amy & Richard!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Amy Stewart
Amy Stewart
Owner/ Photographer/ Videographer

My Passion Is Photography & Capturing Weddings Are The Best! I have been a photographer all my life but professionally since 2011 and full-time since 2015. I even went to collage for it. It never feels like I'm working when I’m taking photos. I like meeting my clients before their wedding, it allows me to capture their personalities & love for each other more. I love being able to get creative with my work. When taking photos I'll look at things/scenery and I immediately start thinking of how this will look in my photo. I do look forward to meeting you both & making your wedding day magical.

Richard Nasrallah
Richard Nasrallah
Owner/ Videographer/ Photographer

I’ve Been Doing Audio And Video Production Since 2005 And Photography Since 2017. Then Went Full Time In 2021. I Started Small In My Parents House, Then Right After Graduating High School I Was Able To Open Up My 1st Facility In Clearwater, FL. I Have Worked On Various Projects, Some Include Adidas, Under Armour, The TV Show The Gospel Voice, Vespa Commercials And Many More. Weddings Have Been A Main Focus Of Mine For The Last Couple Years And I Am Enjoying Every Minute Of It. Plus Now I Am Full Time And I Get To Work With My Wife, Amy.

4710 Dunquin Pl Tampa, FL, 33610
Location of (A Stewart Photo & Video)

A Stewart Photo & Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does A Stewart Photo & Video include in the starting price?

A Stewart Photo & Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Negatives
  • Proofs

What photography services does A Stewart Photo & Video include in their most popular wedding package?

A Stewart Photo & Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does A Stewart Photo & Video offer?

A Stewart Photo & Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does A Stewart Photo & Video offer?

A Stewart Photo & Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does A Stewart Photo & Video offer for wedding events?

A Stewart Photo & Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend A Stewart Photo & Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

A Stewart Photo & Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding