The Wedding Traveler Reviews

The Wedding Traveler 7
  • Helen

Helen Whittaker · Married on 08/10/2019

Extraordinary photographer

Eugenio and Dani were so easy to work with both before the big day and during the big day. They didn't make us feel self-conscious because they were non-intrusive while taking great candid photos. Their documentary style chronicled the entire day beautifully. And their photos were amazing. Recommend without reservation.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    The Wedding Traveler 16
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2019

Absolute artists!

Choosing a wedding photographer/videographer is probably one of the most important decisions to make. From the moment I saw Eugenio and Dani's work, and then met them in person, I knew they were the photographers for us. Well, the photos and videos are in (only a little over one month after our wedding) and I could not be happier!! They are *beautiful*, and capture all of the joy, beauty, emotion, and gorgeous environment of the day.

They were everywhere, and yet invisible, and you can actually feel the joy they have for their work. They felt like family when the day was done, and made us feel like our wedding was the most important event they had ever shot.

They are not the cheapest photographers/videographers in South Florida (they DO like to travel and do destination weddings also!), but their costs are *very* reasonable. We have a short/highlight video, a gorgeous one hour video, and over 700 photos of our big day. We can download, print, and share them all.

My only regret is that I didn't hire them for the welcome party and the day-after brunch. If I had it to do over again, I would have spent whatever it took to have them there for all three days. You can't go wrong with The Wedding Traveler for both photography and videography.

Sent on 02/11/2019
    The Wedding Traveler 17
    The Wedding Traveler 18
    The Wedding Traveler 19

Andres · Married on 11/10/2018

Pictures Speak Countless Words!

We met Eugenio and Dani and from day one we knew they were the ones. The made us feel very comfortable and confident. They spent quality time with us and helped us get the pictures we were hoping for. They were comfortable to work with and allowed us to express ourselves while at the same time guiding us through the process. When we received the first set of pics for our engagement session, we were amazed with what they shot. They even provided a short video to send to our family and friends. We will with no doubt use them again for any event that requires photos or video. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Kristina

Kristina Kania · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing way to remember our special days...

Eugenio and Dani were absolutely the best we could have asked for! Not only are they expert photographers and videographers that know exactly how to artistically capture the moment, but they are very easy to be comfortable around as well! They went well above and beyond our expectations in every way imaginable and we are so happy that we have so many wonderful pictures and a fantastic video to remember our special day! Thank you!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kevin · Married on 07/24/2018

Dani and Eugenio were amazing! We just received our photos, and we love them! Aside from the photos being outstanding, Eugenio and Juan were extremely efficient and kind with us and our guests. It felt like they were part of the party! Thanks so much, guys!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    The Wedding Traveler 20

Amber · Married on 04/04/2018

Eugenio was a pleasure to work with. My husband and I are not camera friendly, but Eugenio helped us feel very comfortable and got some really amazing pictures throughout the day. We are so thankful we ended up booking with him!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Dina · Married on 02/25/2017

Eugenio and Dani are awesome!!! Their work is unique and trurley no words can even describe how beautiful . They are great to work with!! Will defintaly be using their service again!! I highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Hands down some of the best photographs I have ever seen have come from Eugenio. I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with him and his team. He is absolutely fantastic and will do whatever it takes to get the best picture possible. From the words of my mother, "He is amazing! He was like a monkey he would climb on whatever he could to get the perfect shot or bounce from here to there, he was incredible to watch." His eye for detail is amazing and not a single detail was overlooked. My Husband and I had the pleasure of working with him for an engagement session as well as our rehearsal dinner and wedding, and I know we will be calling him in the future to continue to photograph our family as we grow and expand. If you want someone who is fun, friendly, a wonderful personal experience where he genuinely gets to know you and captures not just your smile but your personality, Eugenio is your man. There is no one I would trust more for the most important moments in the life of my family.

Sent on 03/05/2016

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

Believe it or not, finding a wedding photographer was the most difficult part of planning my rather low key wedding at the Mai Kai in Fort Lauderdale. I had no clue how much photographers cost and when the first company I contacted gave me a quote of almost $8k I nearly had a heart attack. Luckily Eugenio/The Wedding Traveler was my second contact and his prices brought me back to earth. I was planning my Florida wedding from Texas so all of our communication was done via email. He was quick to reply to messages and really put in the effort to get to know me and my husband before the wedding so he would know what we were looking for on our special day. Eugenio and his photographer Juan met us a few days before the wedding so we could walk through the venue and pick out the places we would like to have shot. On the day of the wedding Juan and his assistant Jorge were always near by but blended into the background just like a wedding photographer should, he let us choose when, where and with whom we wanted to take pictures and gave us directions on poses and where to look in relation to the camera. The overall result was exactly what I had hoped for and even then exceeded my expectations. The Wedding Traveler crew are true professionals, great to work with and I would highly recommend them to other brides!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Darcee & Justin · Married on 02/07/2015

We planned a destination wedding in the Florida Keys this past February. We found The Wedding Traveler online since we were planning from afar. We immediately fell in love with Eugenio and his perspective of capturing "life" in his photography and his artist point of view. His passion for his photography was apparent from the start and only grew stronger as we got to know him through emails and FaceTime. He is truly the most genuine, happy, funny and talented photographer I have ever met, and I am an event planner by occupation so I meet a ton! We had the most beautiful wedding and the photos and video make it look more beautiful than we remember. Thank you Eugenio, Daniuska & Juan for capturing our special day and giving us memories that will last a lifetime. Cheers!
    Darcee & Justin

Sent on 03/16/2015

Stella · Married on 01/23/2015

Wow!...wow. Eugenio what can I say except your phenomenal! You and Danni exceeded my expectations. I felt like you both were part of the family. The sneak peak of our pictures look beautiful! I can't wait to see the entire photos and video! Your creativity is just amazing. Words can't describe how thrilled I am you and your team were part of our special day. Everyone loves your work and said you and Danni were so sweet and great photographers! Again, thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and can't wait to see the rest of them! Future bride and grooms, if your looking for a photographer who is creative and captures emotions, look no further! The wedding traveler is your photographer! I promise you, you will not regret it. Love you guys! Stella and Ken

Sent on 01/28/2015

Juliette · Married on 01/17/2015

I must have browsed hundreds of photography websites looking for a photographer who showed just the right qualities; mastery of angles and delicacy with light sources, a talent for capturing unscripted moments and the ability to edit photos creatively to capture a specific mood and feeling. I never thought I'd find someone who could do everything but I was so lucky to find The Wedding Traveler because he can truly do all that and more.

He was completely open to our offbeat engagement shoot (rock and roll and graffiti art) and gave us just enough direction to get the perfect shot while letting us mold the shoot to suit our personalities. After seeing how beautiful the engagement photos turned out I approached the wedding day with absolutely zero stress. Eugenio and his assistant Daniuska were early and already scouting out good locations before I arrived. While I got ready they moved around, expertly capturing the "getting ready" experience so absolutely no moment was wasted. They were both so nice and helpful and I felt completely at ease. During the wedding I felt completely at ease, knowing I could move around naturally and they would capture the best shots.

As expected, the photos turned out spectacular. Every single photo was absolutely perfect. I have had numerous compliments and people often tell me it is the best photography they have ever seen. I am so happy that I decided to hire The Wedding Traveler and my husband and I have promised ourselves we will have him photograph us again for every big event in our lives if we can!

Sent on 02/18/2015

We found eugenio on weddingwire, and were a little nervous because we didn't know him. He turned out to be the most amazing photographer, better than we would have asked for. He was so professional and knew exactly where to direct us. Him and Dani are so warm and friendly that we loosened up in front of the camera and had a lot of fun!
    Eugenio has a very artistic eye. His style is exquisite, and our photos have all been amazing. I wanted wedding pictures that captured the day and our emotions with out being too staged. He did that and much more. I can't wait for our trash the dress session!
    Definitely look him up, he will come to you, where ever you may be and he is worth it. Very affordable too!

Sent on 11/15/2014

Mari · Married on 05/09/2014

If there were more stars, I will give them all to Eugenio from The Wedding Traveler. Not only his job is amazingly beautiful, but Eugenio himself is an extraordinary person. I have to admit that initially, I was a bit nervous since I did not know his work; however, I risked it by doing engagement pictures. These were so unbelievingly stunning that without a doubt he was going to do my wedding pictures too. As I told Eugenio, from now on you will be my photographer for all upcoming events in my life and the best part of it is that my husband agrees with me  Eugenio is such an amazing person you will feel comfortable expressing your ideas and work will become just natural. You will never regret it.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Sarah · Married on 04/05/2014

The Wedding Traveler is an absolute photo genius. He did my engagement photos, and my photography/videography for my wedding. The pictures turned out way better than I could have imagined. Sometimes you feel awkward doing all these poses, but they all came out looking so natural and beautiful. The time goes by so fast you honestly don't remember every detail. He captured the most special moments and more. I keep getting comments that they should be in magazines. I referred a friend to use him and she LOVED him too. He is so easy to work with. Do yourself and favor and choose The Wedding Traveler. I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 05/08/2014
  • I

Ines · Married on 02/15/2014

After looking and researching the work of “The Wedding Traveler”, I decided to contact and call Eugenio. For us, it was going to be a bit complicated to organize the wedding since we lived in Texas and the wedding was going to take place in Miami. Because of this, all the organization and planning was done long distance, in which we traveled twice to Miami before the wedding. After we told Eugenio our long distance situation, he never imposed a barrier against us and he adapted easily to our trips; he even worked on a Holiday (Christmas Day Dec 25,2013) to take pictures for our engagement session. Really, from the beginning we knew that Eugenio worked out of PASSION more than for the money. In addition, his personality, flexibility, good sense of humor, happiness, and professionalism, we knew it was going to be a great day; and it was. The day of the wedding, we didn’t even notice him, in a few words…he and his working team were unnoticed and unperceived at all times. He allowed us to enjoy ourselves on our day, capturing wonderful pictures that will remain with us for life; and a wonderful video with the best moments of the wedding. There are no words to describe how happy and satisfied my husband and I are with Eugenio’s work and his team work. Thank you and Thank you again, you are the best.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Barbara · Married on 11/03/2013

Eugenio has been our photographer for about 4 years. From the beginning i was lucky to find him, he was recommended by a good friend. We started with my civil wedding pictures and a was very impressed of his talent. Next occasion was my religious wedding which had place in Venezuela. He traveled with us, and even is we had some troubles with the airline and his equipment didn't get there on time, he always showed that there was no limits for him. Picture were a dream! Hi has such a positive attitude, he is sweet and hard worker.. He makes all the process easy and enjoyable! Now my family has grown; I'm pregnant and whom could I choose better than him to take my maternity pictures! Everyone talks about the perfection, the creativity, originality and beauty on my pictures all the time. I feel blessed because Eugenio has the capacity of connecting with me and he definitely has a great mission, the mission the make sure my memories last forever... Thank you Eugenio! You are the best!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Hanna · Married on 06/15/2013

Eugenio's pictures were stunning and he provided an array of different types of photography from artistic to candid. He really captured the day, the moment and those we celebrated with. My sister, who was married the year before was very impressed and even a bit envious that she did not have the same type of pictures. Eugenio has a remarkable talent. He has the ability to see and capture a perspective that makes a photo priceless.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Evan · Married on 05/19/2013

Eugenio Wilman was recommended to my wife and I from a friend. Eugenio was the most amazing wedding photographer. My wife and I are so pleased with his work. He is very creative and has a great "EYE". His team of assistants were so professional and were very helpful. I would highly recommend Eugenio.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Meredith · Married on 05/19/2013

Best and most amazing photographer I have ever seen. His pictures came out perfect . He is a true artist!!!!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Kimberly · Married on 05/11/2013

WHAT A FANTASTIC CREW!! THEY WERE AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG

Sent on 08/02/2013

Tracy · Married on 04/20/2013

I just viewed the album. Simply amazing. The pictures are so much better than I could have ever imagined. Thank you for everything!!!!! I will have wonderful, beautiful memories forever thanks to you!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Evelina · Married on 03/23/2013

My husband and I both absolutely loved working with The Wedding Traveler. He is an extremely skilled photographer and did a phenomenal job on creating an album for us. His rates are very reasonable, and it was worth every penny. Our photos were both traditional and unique, candid and posed. He went through the shot list with us before the event and made sure we captured everything we had discussed. At the same time, he (and his assistant) knew when to back up a bit and let us enjoy the special moments (capturing them from afar). Beyond his professional abilities, he was just a wonderful person and fun (and easy) to interact with both leading up to the wedding and on the big day. Everything was delivered to us quickly yet with attention to every detail. I know others wait a year before they get to see their albums and this was just not the case here. Since our wedding, one of my girlfriends has hired him for her engagement and wedding photos as well. I would (and have) recommend this photographer to anyone looking!!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Marlene · Married on 03/23/2013

We can really recommend THE WEDDING TRAVELER....Eugenio Wilman!
    Our daughter and son-in law got married at the beautiful Sundy House in Delray Beach Florida last year. The photographer is one of the MOST important part of a wedding, since he or she is the one you will trust in keeping all the memories alive for years to come. We were all so happy with our selection of photographer. Eugenio Wilman has the best eye for capturing the right moments, he is easy to work with and makes everyone feel comfortable. The quality of the pictures and albums will take your breath away...simple as that! : )
    Marlene O'Reilly

Sent on 05/14/2014

Tannia · Married on 03/15/2013

When planning for our engagement pictures and thinking about our wedding, we where looking for a photographer that will capture the essence of our relationship. I had just attended a wedding and noticed how the Bride and Groom did not even enjoy their wedding reception because the photographer kept on asking them to pose for pictures and that's all they did the entire wedding! I definitely did not want to miss out on our wedding celebration. We had our destination wedding in Dominican Republic and had various events through out our wedding weekend celebration. We are so lucky to have The Wedding Traveler as our photographer, he is one of the most talented photographers I have come across. I thought we did not have enough pictures because I did not really see him taking pictures but we have over 500 of the most beautiful pictures. He did not only capture the essence of our relationship but gave us wonderful memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 05/08/2013