The Old Cigar Warehouse Reviews

The Old Cigar Warehouse 6
The Old Cigar Warehouse 7
  • Lindsey

Lindsey London Coolidge · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful and SUPER ORGANIZED! OCW is the best!

Old Cigar Warehouse was wonderful to work with! This is a great venue for anyone doing a destination wedding :) They are extremely professional and ORGANIZED! We live in Florida so it was very important to us to have a venue that we felt at ease about, had great communication and made sure everything went smooth. The venue itself is gorgeous and so convenient to everything in Downtown Greenville. Thank you OCW for everything!!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 8
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 9

Taylor · Married on 05/03/2019

The most beautiful venue!

Old Cigar Warehouse is truly amazing. They are so polite and make everything so easy on the bride. The pricing is very reasonable for how beautiful, rustic, and heartwarming the venue is. They made our fairytale wedding come true and we are forever grateful!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 10
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 11
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 12

Anna · Married on 03/29/2019

Beautiful Venue and Wonderful Coordinator

I loved this venue from the first time I seen it! Our wedding was beautiful and the venue staff was amazing! We had Hillary as our Day of Coordinator through them as well and she exceeded all expectations. I litterally could not rate her high enough! She took care of the entire night and made everything go so smooth for us!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 13
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 14
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 15
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 16

Clara Francis · Married on 03/09/2019

Most Amazing Night of Our Lives

Hillary, my wedding coordinator from High Spirits Hospitality, and all of the staff at the Old Cigar Warehouse made our wedding dreams a reality! Leading up to our wedding they were always extremely clear in their communications about things I needed to be considering, what I could expect, and any upcoming payments. If I ever had any questions or concerns during the planning process I could always email my contacts at the Old Cigar Warehouse and I always received a quick and thorough response. During my rehearsal and on the day of our wedding Hillary and the staff made sure that every detail was in place and that the entire event ran smoothly. I was able to soak up every second of our wedding day with our friends and family knowing that every detail was well taken care of. On top of everything, the venue space itself is nothing short of breathtaking! If you are considering having your wedding at the Old Cigar Warehouse do not hesitate. If you are able to get Hillary as your coordinator, well then that will make your big day all the more perfect!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    The Old Cigar Warehouse 17

Michele · Married on 02/09/2019

This venue is so unique , and had the exact ambiance my daughter wanted for her wedding ! Love the old brick and iron staircase !

The minute we walked into old cigar warehouse , my daughter knew it was exactly what she envisioned for her wedding . From the moment we met with them until the wedding day . They were there to met every need ! They gave us advice and handled all of the linens , tables . Etc. and they flipped the entire venue in one hour for the reception. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended ! And I agree ! I would do it again in a heartbeat ! Thank you so much ! Michele Mongrue

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/21/2018

Perfect Venue

The easiest decision I made during the wedding planning process was choosing my venue. As soon as I discovered the Old Cigar Warehouse and toured for the first time, my decision was made almost immediately. The venue is spacious and can accomodate a large amount of guests. The style of the warehouse can accommodate any style of decor, and since it's already beautiful, it does not even need much decor to begin with. The Old Cigar Warehouse has a list of recommended vendors on their website and an included liquid catering company with the package, which made planning SO much easier for me since I am NOT a natural planner! Hillary and Caitlyn made the process easy and always responded quickly to any questions I had. They were extremely helpful, accommodating and flexible. I chose to go with one of their Wedding Director packages, which made all of the difference in the month leading up to the wedding since I did not have a Wedding Planner. Hillary Pierce was my Director and she is the majority of the reason I was able to have such an amazing day. She was on top of everything, making sure every detail was how I wanted it and made sure everything went as planned. She took wonderful care of me and the groom and always made sure we were happy. I would 100% suggest this venue to anyone looking to get married in Greenville.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Amanda Gambill · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning venue, excellent Staff

The venue is absolutely stunning and needs very little outside decoration brought in. It is one of the most popular venues in town so it books well in advance but it's worth it and still afordable. The venue welcomes all couples and supports marriage equality. The venue staff are very fast at responding and setting up meeting times to fit your schedule. They provide all of your bar needs, tables, linens, and can customize the space to fit your needs and desire. Staff can turnover quickly, but in the end our wedding coordinator with Old Cigar, Hillary, was fantastic. She contacted all of our vendors, made sure everyone was on the same page, and stepped up at every turn to make sure each moment ran smoothly. She was always there to be our advocate and made sure we were happy and getting what we wanted. She was the best. I would recommend this venue and its staff to everyone.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Laurel · Married on 07/07/2018

Choosing the Old Cigar Warehouse as our venue was one of the easiest wedding decisions we made. It is a truly stunning space, and their events team was great.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Laurel,

Thank you so much for the great review and for choosing us! We enjoyed getting to know you through the planning process!

Jeanette · Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely beautiful venue! The team was wonderful and truly helped make our wedding day an amazing one!

Sent on 09/04/2018

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Thank you Jeanette for choosing The Old Cigar Warehouse! We are thrilled you enjoyed your wedding experience with us. Congratulations again!

Mary · Married on 03/10/2018

To say that everyone LOVED venue for my daughter's wedding would accurately describe what we heard over and over again the entire evening! The Old Cigar Warehouse is a great combination of old style, elegance and dramatic features. Not only is the venue outstanding, but the team is one of a kind! Event Directors Casey and Aryonna were so very attentive, helpful and accessible. There was an entire team on hand throughout the entire evening to include OCW Mangers! This is an excellent place for a wedding! It was top notch all the way!

Sent on 03/12/2018

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Mary! Your day was absolutely stunning, we wish we could go back and do it again!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2017

The Old Cigar Warehouse is such a beautiful space and we had tons of guests tell us how much they loved the venue! They were very professional to work with and were very quick about answering emails. Everything ran very smoothly- we chose vendors on their preferred list and I would highly recommend all of them. Our photographer, coordinator, officiant, band, florist, and caterer were all familiar with the venue which made things that much easier. Their staff was great and Tammy made sure we were never in need of a drink!

Sent on 11/10/2017

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amanda! We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding and are glad to hear you did too. We totally agree that hiring vendors from our list make things go smoothly. Thanks for trusting The Old Cigar Warehouse!

Shannon · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I had the most incredible wedding day thanks to the OCW and the amazing staff. I absolutely loved working with Casey and Courtney. They made the wedding planning process go so smoothly.

Sent on 10/23/2017

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us Shannon!

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2017

The staff at The Old Cigar Warehouse took wonderful care of us. The planning process with them was a breeze. All of our vendors loved them as well!

Sent on 10/06/2017

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Thank you for trusting us with your big day. We had a great time and love to hear that you did too!

Emily · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I fell in love with OCW as soon as we walked inside. It's so beautiful and everyone we worked with was extremely professional and helpful! They made sure we'd thought of everything so our wedding would be seamless and stress-free!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Holly · Married on 10/15/2016

I cannot say enough to describe how much I loved my experience with Old Cigar Warehouse. They are true professionals. They were so easy to work with and provided great vendors to work with. Our wedding day was amazing in large part to the awesome staff, we had the pleasure to work with Sarah Kate who was so helpful and pleasant to work with throughout our process. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

I had my wedding here on October 1, 2016 and this venue/staff made it PERFECT. Not only did OCW deliver on everything they said they would, I used all of their preferred vendors as well and they were all fantastic too! I worked with Sarah Kate throughout and had Tracy as my day-of coordinator and they honestly could NOT have given me a better experience. From the emails, from the meetings, from the actual wedding day, working with this venue was one of the best decisions I made. Not only are they top notch at what they do, but they genuinely want you to have the best day possible. AND the venue is absolutely gorgeous! All of my wedding guests were blown away and loved the rustic elegance of the venue. I could literally write forever because I love this venue and Tracy and Sarah Kate so much. Thank you OCW and staff for making my wedding experience so wonderful!

Sent on 10/10/2016

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Oh Emily!! You have warmed our hearts this morning! We absolutely loved seeing you dance and celebrate your marriage amongst your friends and family! We are still talking about your fun reception dress..... you looked beautiful!! We appreciate the glowing review and are so happy that you will always be part of our Old Cigar Warehouse family. Thank you!!

Angie · Married on 07/02/2016

We had our daughter's wedding reception at OCW on 07/02/16. The venue is gorgeous. We were so pleased with the layout, the uplighting, the bar, the attitudes of the staff, it was all very professional and they were great to work with. They were great to answer questions and give solutions to a few unique requests. I would book with OCW again and will recommend them to friends and family without hesitation. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Kendal · Married on 05/21/2016

The OCW is so organized and so worth the money. It was our dream venue and I'm so glad we were able to get married there. The staff is a pleasure to work with and very responsive. SO happy with how our wedding turned out.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/06/2016

As soon as we walked into OCW, we were in love! Beyond its beauty is an amazing staff who made our wedding stress-free and absolutely perfect! Christie and Emily were a pleasure to work with and the organization and flow on wedding day was spot on. Our friends and family still comment on how lovely and smooth everything went! I highly recommend OCW and the wedding coordinator packages! Worth every penny!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wow - The Old Cigar Warehouse is AMAZING! Would give more stars if I could. This venue is truly unique in appearance but what's included is even better...attentive/professional/personable staff, detailed invoices/contract, and the "little" things that really matter like fully stocked restrooms, bridal suite, and security staff. My husband and I are not from the area, so it was important that our venue reflect the city that we have now grown to love so much. The Old Cigar Warehouse is from the 1800's so it did that perfectly! Our guests are still raving over how beautiful the setting was and how smooth the day flowed. Even with its vintage charm, its still set in downtown Greenville near hotels and they have a parking lot!! Huge asset. The sales team was impressive during the planning process. They were willing to coordinate all my tables, chairs, linens, and other rentals (such a life saver!) and made sure that everything was pitch perfect the day of the wedding. My 2 biggest suggestions when booking would be to 1) Book early!!! I booked 17 months in advance and my wedding month already had dates booked up. 2) Book vendors on their preferred list!!! I've been reading some reviews how it was a pain but not true. It's so simple to look at the list and find someone perfect for you. Of course I would want to work with someone who knows the venue and that they trust! Thanks again for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/22/2016

We got married in the Old Cigar Warehouse and it was one of the most beautiful and incredible experiences any bride could have asked for! Emily Peck was our coordinator from the beginning, and she is absolutely amazing. She helped us organize every piece of the Big Day, and when it got there, she handled running everything perfectly. It is a beautiful venue, and hiring Emily is a MUST! She was beyond helpful throughout the entire process.

Sent on 05/12/2016

The Old Cigar Warehouse's reply:

Morgan, Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved having you and Daniel here to celebrate your wedding reception. It was quite the party! Best to you both!

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

Absolutely in loooove with this venue. It is so beautiful and the staff is truly amazing. Arynn made the whole wedding planning process so much easier especially with the fact that I was planning from CT. Choosing this venue for my big day was the best decision I made. They really have their stuff together and would definitely recommend it.

Sent on 01/21/2016

The staff at The Old Cigar Warehouse are amazing. They helped me plan the wedding of by dreams from beginning to end. The venue itself is beautiful but the staff made this the perfect place for our wedding. If you are looking for a beautiful, fun venue, this is it. And the photographs are all fantastic. Every inch of this building, inside and out, makes for wonderful photographs. No need to change locations.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Everyone at the Old Cigar warehouse was amazing! I worked with Arynn, she was very helpful, sweet, quick to answer any of my questions, flexible and made my day very special! The day of the wedding, things ran so very smooth. Arynn herself helped out in any way she could. We had the perfect setting at the OCW! I recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Kathleen · Married on 08/07/2015

Our wedding day was everything we wanted and more! One of the reasons we booked here is because they are very hands on. They ask soooo many questions...in a good way! There was so much I hadn't even thought of when I first met with them. I really liked that they coordinate a lot of things that I didn't want to have to worry about. When I arrived on our wedding day nearly everything (tables, chairs, linens) was already set up by their staff. I worked with Christie and Emily and they were both super friendly and helpful answering all of my questions. The list of vendors they provide made my life much easier and I was very happy with all of them. Another reason I loved this place was that I was able to save a lot on decorations. My guests all raved about how beautiful it was and I hardly added anything other than centerpieces on my tables. We also loved the convenience of having our ceremony and reception all in one place and downtown. Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful it was and how friendly the staff was! Even my grandma appreciated that they greeted her, helped her down the stairs and walked her inside!! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/29/2015