The Lollicake Company Reviews

12 | Phoenix, AZ

12 Reviews for The Lollicake Company

Marcia · Married on 08/25/2010

Great, unique dessert that everyone remembers. The little lollicakes look great - and taste wonderful. Plus, Courtney listens so well and really tries to make every event special and unique. I'll use often for many types of events! M. Meyer

Sent on 08/26/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2010

LOVE the products. SO unique and the perfect gift. The Lollicakes are cravable and yummy to everyone. Perfect cake consistency and frostings are perfect too. I like these more than cupcakes, less mess!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Glynnis · Married on 08/21/2010

Would definately recommend lollicakes to anyone for any occassion. All the flavors taste great!!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Tiffany · Married on 08/01/2010

Fantastic product! These are so cute for parties and I love sending them to my clients as gifts. They are all delicious but the red velvet is AMAZING!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Susie · Married on 06/12/2010

Delicious little lolly pop cakes. Inventive..great presenation...exceptional service...and "just enough" sweet delight for a treat or dessert. A great way to make your wedding unique. I know several venues charge to CUT THE CAKE; this is one expense you don't need, and can either save the money or put it toward something else!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2010

The Lollicake Company was awesome to work with and helped make my wedding favors memorable. I would highly recommend them for any big event, birthday, gifts, or just because. The lollicakes are amazingly delicious and are presented nicely as well.

Sent on 12/02/2010

Taryn · Married on 01/01/2010

Lollicakes are little drops of heaven.... They have so many fabulous flavors and each flavor is spectacular!! They are so good that I have had dreams about these little yummies. Lollicakes are the perfect size, texture and taste to give me a little sweet but make me feel like I wasn't overindulging. I liked them so much that I sent them out as vendor gifts and my vendors RAVED about them!! They are the PERFECT favor, gift or sweet treat!! Once you try one you'll be hooked and have to try all of them. They are delicious!!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 10/24/2009

The Lollicakes were an incredible addition to my wedding! So unique and tasty. The guest loved them. I used the Lollicakes not only as the wedding cake, but also as favors. They are able to customize the colors too! I am planning a bridal shower for my sister rigth now and I plan to use the Lollicake Flower Pots as the table centerpieces and dessert!!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Lin Sue · Married on 09/12/2009

Beautiful and scrumptious! Lots of ooohs and aaahs from the guests! I had these made for a baby shower, and the women went gaga! They came in a handpainted pot that matched the baby shower colors! Adorable... and I still use it for potted flowers now!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2000

Excellent product! The presentation just matched our venue perfectly with the colors and the theme. Plus, they were absolutely delicious! The best cake bite we have ever had!
    The Berberich's!
    10 plus!

Sent on 08/28/2010

Mike · Married on 07/31/2010

The Lollicake people are really on top of their game.
    It's is great to find a company that does just about everything right, Their service is great, they are very personable, made me feel like family and the product was a real sensation with me and my guests.

I will definitely use them again for future social events.

Jodi · Married on 08/14/2010

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I got my mom Lollicakes for Mother's Day. It was more expensive to ship them than their actual cost BUT my mom LOVED them and STILL talks about how great they were! She cherished each one and was sad when she'd eaten them all! It was worth the extra cost of shipping! My mom's hard to shop for so this was a GREAT gift idea!