17834 N 41ST DR, Glendale, AZ 85308 Map · Phone number

About Artisan Sweets Az

I have been creating custom cakes for over 20 years. My on-line business was just started in 2014. We use the finest ingredients and custom make all flavors to the bride and grooms tastes. If you don't see your favorite flavor on my website, just ask. We use our own homemade marshmallow fondant for our fondant cakes for a lovely flavor and texture.

I will work with you to create a custom Wedding, shower or anniversary cake of your dreams. There isn't anything I won't try!

Follow Artisan Sweets Az on

winter wedding 51 714928
dscn4630

5 Reviews for Artisan Sweets Az

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2015

Simply AMAZING!! I got Janet's information at one of the many bridal expos I attended. I made an appointment to do a cake tasting and we were blown away right then and there. We did not have a specific design in mind but we did know that we wanted to do cupcakes with a small cutting cake for my husband and I. Janet was able to make 3 batches of different flavors and came up with an amazingly creative way to indicate which flavor was which. Janet was also great at creating a design that matched our wedding decor. We will definitely be using Janet again for any special occasion and would HIGHLY recommend her to any of our friends and family.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Janet is very nice and helpful. She is willing to work with you.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Alma · Married on 08/15/2015

Thank you so much Janet for my beautiful wedding cake! It was soooo delicious! Everyone said the cake was both yummy and beautiful! It was perfect! Will be coming to you in the future for more cakes :-)

Sent on 08/21/2015

Artisan Sweets Az FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• An Enchanted Affair
    An Enchanted Affair Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Artisan Sweets for my own wedding in 2015. Communication was right on point, listened to exactly what we wanted and went above and beyond to make our wedding cake a true vision of what we wanted

• 3 Oceans Entertainment
    3 Oceans Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have three words for Artisan Sweets - Ohh...Emm...Gee! I’ve worked with Janet several times now and always found her cake and cupcakes to be divine. In my experience, the cake is always moist and delicious, with just the right amount of frosting and filling, and the perfect sweetness. The flavors blend perfectly every time. It’s beautifully displayed and impeccably decorated as well. I have to say I’ve devoured more than my share. Janet does such a great job. Her services and products are highly recommended.

• 17834 N 41ST DR Glendale, 85308 See on map