The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall 6
The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall 7
  • Christian

Christian Ocarr · Married on 11/03/2018

We had a very good and positive experience when dealing with Raul and The Hidden Palace.

I would recommend the Hidden Palace to anyone looking for easy planning and very a nice atmosphere. A nice and professional staff. They were informative to your needs. Raul runs a very well and professional business within The Hidden Palace. The Staff took a lot of the stressfulness out of the initial planning. Raul kept us informed and up to date on all events, food tasting and anything from the changing guest count to the entertainment. I would give The Hidden Palace as many stars as I can.

Chelsea · Married on 05/25/2018

From start to finish we have been extremely happy with Raul & his team. We were kept informed, given lots of detail about how the planning process would go, pricing, & how the wedding day & catering would be laid out. Raul understands that not everyone wants to spend their entire life savings on their wedding & makes sure to give you options/packages. We wanted to bring our own appetizers & he told us that wouldn't be a problem & he set them out on nice platters for us! He & his wife Ruby were so kind to us in the months leading up to our big day. The rehearsal was ran by them both & they did such a great job. The day of the wedding wouldn't have gone as well as it did if not for The Hidden Palace/RC Catering team. The two were so nice & really chill (which I personally appreciate because I was definitely not chill) yet professional & made sure everything was done & perfect.
    Something that really stood out to me: one of our ring bearers decided he didn't want to go walk down (just as 2 year olds do) & Ruby made sure that he would stay back & not make a fuss. Once we came back after the ceremony there was Ruby holding our nephew & taking care of him. It is apparent that not only do they care about their clients but they seriously care that they day goes as smooth as possible. Thank you for that!
    Bartender, AWESOME.
    The vendors that Raul recommended that we ended up using were the catering, the DJ, & the bakery for our cake.
    RC Catering is run by Raul himself, everyone was very happy they have a kid’s option with chicken fingers!
    The DJ - DJ Jam Star, great with requests, kept people on the dance floor all night, kept things exciting!
    Bamboo Bakery was great for our wedding cake! Pink champagne - YUM! Owner was so nice too
    Thank you to The Hidden Palace team for making our night & the planning process so pleasant & memorable!!

The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall 8
    The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall 15
    The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall 16
    The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall 17

Dee Dee · Married on 04/28/2018

This is an amazing place. The food, wedding cake and decorations were amazing. The staff were so helpful and friendly. The wedding coordinator made the day perfect. Raul was wonderful to work with. I will recommend this venue to anyone.

Ruby · Married on 12/16/2017

The venue is definitely a hidden treasure. Great price and amazing food/presentation! Incredibly helpful and friendly staff.

Val · Married on 05/13/2017

I'm currently in the middle of planning my wedding, and as a full time student and worker, Raul and the HP have been a dream to work with. Raul is always so quick to answer any question via email, and has continuously tried to make our experience there as wonderful as can be (e.g. He thought to include an extra appetizer during our tasting that I hadn't listed to try because he thought we would really like it-- and we did!). Not to mention that the food was all delicious and the venue itself is beautiful.

Erica · Married on 05/13/2017

Just last had a taste testing for my daughter's wedding last night and Raul's cooking was terrific! We had appetizers, salads and the entrees my daughter had chosen, each one better then the other. If this is just a sample of the what Raul can do... our guests in for a great time! Will let you know how the wedding goes.

Richard · Married on 02/18/2017

We recently had our wedding reception here and this place is great! From price to presentation, flexibility to food, it was all top notch. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Matt · Married on 12/31/2016

Absolutely remarkable company. Wonderful menu selections so much diversity and even more wonderful staff. I highly recommend them to anybody and everybody.

Rafael · Married on 09/22/2016

Chef Raul and his staff at RC Catering provided one of the most delicious assortments of appetizers and entrees! The staff was hospitable, professional, and attentive to all of our guests needs. Simply amazing and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Leslie · Married on 09/17/2016

This venu was absolutely amazing. The staff made everything flow easily and the food was exceptionally prepared as well as presented. I cannot express more how happy I was with everything!

Maritza · Married on 05/21/2016

Hidden Palace is a wonderful and affordable venue. The venue is truly more then we expected. The service, decor and menu were absoloutely perfect for my mothers 50th Birthday! It was so releiving to have someone like Raul with such professionalism and attention to detail be in charge of such a special day. I highly recommend this hidden gem to anyone looking to have a stress free event.