Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

8 Reviews for The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall

8 The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

The venue is definitely a hidden treasure. Great price and amazing food/presentation! Incredibly helpful and friendly staff.

Profile Picture Ruby, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just last had a taste testing for my daughter's wedding last night and Raul's cooking was terrific! We had appetizers, salads and the entrees my daughter had chosen, each one better then the other. If this is just a sample of the what Raul can do... our guests in for a great time! Will let you know how the wedding goes.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm currently in the middle of planning my wedding, and as a full time student and worker, Raul and the HP have been a dream to work with. Raul is always so quick to answer any question via email, and has continuously tried to make our experience there as wonderful as can be (e.g. He thought to include an extra appetizer during our tasting that I hadn't listed to try because he thought we would really like it-- and we did!). Not to mention that the food was all delicious and the venue itself is beautiful.

Profile Picture Val, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception here and this place is great! From price to presentation, flexibility to food, it was all top notch. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Richard, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely remarkable company. Wonderful menu selections so much diversity and even more wonderful staff. I highly recommend them to anybody and everybody.

Profile Picture Matt, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chef Raul and his staff at RC Catering provided one of the most delicious assortments of appetizers and entrees! The staff was hospitable, professional, and attentive to all of our guests needs. Simply amazing and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Rafael, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This venu was absolutely amazing. The staff made everything flow easily and the food was exceptionally prepared as well as presented. I cannot express more how happy I was with everything!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hidden Palace is a wonderful and affordable venue. The venue is truly more then we expected. The service, decor and menu were absoloutely perfect for my mothers 50th Birthday! It was so releiving to have someone like Raul with such professionalism and attention to detail be in charge of such a special day. I highly recommend this hidden gem to anyone looking to have a stress free event.

Profile Picture Maritza, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies