Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall

User Photos
Photos
10 The Hidden Palace Banquet Hall Reviews

From start to finish we have been extremely happy with Raul & his team. We were kept informed, given lots of detail about how the planning process would go, pricing, & how the wedding day & catering would be laid out. Raul understands that not everyone wants to spend their entire life savings on their wedding & makes sure to give you options/packages. We wanted to bring our own appetizers & he told us that wouldn't be a problem & he set them out on nice platters for us! He & his wife Ruby were so kind to us in the months leading up to our big day. The rehearsal was ran by them both & they did such a great job. The day of the wedding wouldn't have gone as well as it did if not for The Hidden Palace/RC Catering team. The two were so nice & really chill (which I personally appreciate because I was definitely not chill) yet professional & made sure everything was done & perfect.
Something that really stood out to me: one of our ring bearers decided he didn't want to go walk down (just as 2 year olds do) & Ruby made sure that he would stay back & not make a fuss. Once we came back after the ceremony there was Ruby holding our nephew & taking care of him. It is apparent that not only do they care about their clients but they seriously care that they day goes as smooth as possible. Thank you for that!
Bartender, AWESOME.
The vendors that Raul recommended that we ended up using were the catering, the DJ, & the bakery for our cake.
RC Catering is run by Raul himself, everyone was very happy they have a kid’s option with chicken fingers!
The DJ - DJ Jam Star, great with requests, kept people on the dance floor all night, kept things exciting!
Bamboo Bakery was great for our wedding cake! Pink champagne - YUM! Owner was so nice too
Thank you to The Hidden Palace team for making our night & the planning process so pleasant & memorable!!

Photos
Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

This is an amazing place. The food, wedding cake and decorations were amazing. The staff were so helpful and friendly. The wedding coordinator made the day perfect. Raul was wonderful to work with. I will recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Dee Dee, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

The venue is definitely a hidden treasure. Great price and amazing food/presentation! Incredibly helpful and friendly staff.

Profile Picture Ruby, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just last had a taste testing for my daughter's wedding last night and Raul's cooking was terrific! We had appetizers, salads and the entrees my daughter had chosen, each one better then the other. If this is just a sample of the what Raul can do... our guests in for a great time! Will let you know how the wedding goes.

Profile Picture Erica, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm currently in the middle of planning my wedding, and as a full time student and worker, Raul and the HP have been a dream to work with. Raul is always so quick to answer any question via email, and has continuously tried to make our experience there as wonderful as can be (e.g. He thought to include an extra appetizer during our tasting that I hadn't listed to try because he thought we would really like it-- and we did!). Not to mention that the food was all delicious and the venue itself is beautiful.

Profile Picture Val, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently had our wedding reception here and this place is great! From price to presentation, flexibility to food, it was all top notch. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Richard, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely remarkable company. Wonderful menu selections so much diversity and even more wonderful staff. I highly recommend them to anybody and everybody.

Profile Picture Matt, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chef Raul and his staff at RC Catering provided one of the most delicious assortments of appetizers and entrees! The staff was hospitable, professional, and attentive to all of our guests needs. Simply amazing and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Rafael, 9/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

This venu was absolutely amazing. The staff made everything flow easily and the food was exceptionally prepared as well as presented. I cannot express more how happy I was with everything!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Hidden Palace is a wonderful and affordable venue. The venue is truly more then we expected. The service, decor and menu were absoloutely perfect for my mothers 50th Birthday! It was so releiving to have someone like Raul with such professionalism and attention to detail be in charge of such a special day. I highly recommend this hidden gem to anyone looking to have a stress free event.

Profile Picture Maritza, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies