61 Reviews for The French Bouquet Florist

Flower Petals (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
60 The French Bouquet Florist Reviews

Jeff and his team were AMAZING! Everything was beyond perfection and better than I expected. He was so professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He listened to what I wanted and made great helpful suggestions as well. I HIGHLY recommend Jeff for your wedding flowers. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

We worked with Jeff for our October wedding and we were beyond pleased with our floral arrangements. Jeff provided us with bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, as well as arrangements for cocktail tables, a gazebo, and a trellis. Being a very indecisive person, I was unable to give Jeff much detail about what I pictured for our wedding; it turns out, I really didn't need to. The flowers were all gorgeous, they matched our theme wonderfully, and we could not have been happier. We received so many compliments from our guests, and my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

We hired Jeff French for our Indian fusion wedding, and we could not have been happier with the amazing floral decor throughout our wedding day! We had two planning meetings with Jeff, and I felt like he instantly understood the vibe we were going for. I had several pictures and vague ideas of what I wanted but I could not find a single picture that captured my vision perfectly. However within a few minutes of describing my thoughts, Jeff went to the fridge and pulled out a few flowers and greens to play with and NAILED IT!! We did not have an Indian decorator and really relied on Jeff to create our Mandaap. He created a beautiful Mandaap out of silver birch poles and with flowers across the top- it was absolutely stunning (natural, rustic & elegant) and our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful it looked. I bought some fabric for draping the Mandaap and Jeff was able to work his magic and drape it on the 4 pillared mandaap. He then re-purposed the mandaap for our second Catholic ceremony later that day. In addition to that, the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous! He also has great vases and accessories that really make everything come together! When it came down to it, we really left a lot of the creativity up to Jeff and we were so blown away with the turnout!! You will love working with Jeff French!!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Jeff is 100% the guy to choose as your florist!! He took all the details from my vision and made them a reality. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!! He created EXACTLY what I had envisioned for our day. His work is outstanding, his professionalism is one of a kind, and he is such a great guy. He worked with us through our entire process and hosted many meetings with us to determine exactly what we wanted all the way down to the finer details and even showing us an example centerpiece to make sure we were in love with it. CHOOSE HIM! I promise you will not be disappointed!! I felt at ease with him the moment I met him. He made the entire process stress free and his flowers are AMAZING! He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. We could not have been happier to have chosen him as our florist. It also helps that he is extremely affordable in comparison to a lot of other companies. It was a win win situation in our book!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff French is by far one of the most amazing florists I have met or have had the pleasure to work with! His floral designs are a work of art! When I first met with Jeff, I knew he would do such a phenomenal job--he is confident in what he does and you can tell he loves to do it. I wasn't sure how to describe what I wanted for centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral arrangements but he brought all of my ideas together to exceed my expectations. I was floored when I saw my cascading bouquet and the centerpieces! By far the most beautiful flowers I have seen (I might be biased though). Tons of people commented how beautiful they were. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure the flowers were breathtaking. Not to mention he is such a pleasure to speak to and answers every single email you send him right away (I must have sent A LOT). He put my mind at ease and I knew I could trust him and not have to stress! I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding day! Thank you so much Jeff!!!

Profile Picture Julia, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff and his team recently did the flowers for our wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Garden (July 2017). I'm a plant biologist by training, so it's an understatement to say that the flowers were important to me. I had chosen a bouquet from a picture in one of the wedding magazines that had a King Protea as the focal point. At our first meeting, I was impressed with Jeff's knowledge and artistic taste, and his familiarity with proteas. He took my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces and executed them to PERFECTION, combining textures, flowers, and berries to make truly unique and beautiful arrangements. I couldn't be more happy with the flowers and highly recommend Jeff French and his team at the French Bouquet Florist!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jeff French is a MASTER at creating a beautiful vision for my wedding day. During our consultation, I had only vague ideas what I wanted, like "romantic, soft, elegant" and he created my vision perfectly! Not only did he provide the flowers, but he also is providing the candles for the wedding as well. I am so excited for the wedding day. He is very expensive, but there is no other florist that compares to his level of vision, flowers, and service. He has a discount if you pay in cash, but it may not be enough to actually be worth it, which is my only critique. Overall, amazing and I can't wait for my wedding day!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

We ordered my bouquet & my husbands boutonniere from Jeff - he was great to work with he took my inspiration photo & turned it into something more amazing then I could have imagined. He also answered my emails quickly and was very nice in person when we picked up the flowers. I brought my bouquet with us on our honeymoon and kept it in a mason jar and it lasted for over a week without looking different from the day we got it. I would highly recommend The French Bouquet Florist.

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/4/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

We ordered all of the flowers for our wedding were more than anything we could've dreamed of! Jeff and his team made the most beautiful flower arrangements as centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers. Everything came our perfect and held up amazingly.

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jeff French was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not be any happier that I chose him as my wedding day florist! He created the soft, romantic wedding venue of my dreams with his beautiful work! I had a very specific vision and hope for my wedding day, and flowers were very important to me, and Jeff made my vision come alive! I will never forget the moment pre-ceremony when I first saw the ceremony and reception site - I was so moved and impressed at what he had created that I was brought to tears! My husband could also not have been happier- he really appreciated Jeff's talent and kindness throughout the process, and he loved the way everything turned out as well. I would highly recommend Jeff to use for your wedding or any other important events!

Profile Picture Ali, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I met with Jeff in August for our December 9th wedding. I showed him pictures from Pinterest and gave him a general idea of what I was looking for. We touched base briefly the week of the wedding and he confirmed everything was all set. I had no idea what to expect, but our bouquets were stunning. EXACTLY what I wanted. They arrived exactly on time and everything was perfect. My husband even commented that he really liked the boutinnaires! The whole experience couldn't have been better.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

All of the flowers for our wedding were more than anything we could've dreamed of! Jeff and his team made the most beautiful flower arrangements as centerpieces and for our bouquets - I can't say enough about how perfect they were. They really captured all of the beautiful fall colors we were looking for and looked absolutely spectacular with my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. We had guests take home the centerpieces and 2 weeks later people are still raving about them AND they're still alive and beautiful!

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

This florist was recommended by Staff at a Worcester Ma hotel as we live out-of-state. The French Bouquet Florist created centerpieces for my son's wedding rehearsal party as well as for an after-wedding breakfast held at an area hotel. The centerpieces were gorgeous and delivered to both events and were in place when we arrived. We were so pleased with the beautiful seasonal flowers that were in the color schemes we requested. We absolutely recommend the French Bouquet Florist to anyone looking to decorate their special event with floral decorations held in the Worcester Massachusetts area.

Profile Picture User7390500, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jeff French did our flowers for our wedding at the Worcester art Museum this past weekend. I was stunned when the bouquets were delivered and the tables were absolutely beautiful! Jeff was able to perfectly interpret what I was looking for and I couldn't have been more happy with the results. I highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff was so easy to work with and very reasonable! I was a little nervous because we had decided not to use floral centerpieces or a floral arrangements for our ceremony, so I was worried that whatever florist we used might try to convince us to do so or give us a hard time for not doing so. Jeff was completely understanding of our budget however and met with us multiple times so that he could make sure that he was providing us with exactly what we wanted. He truly has vision, and the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Delivery was prompt, and Jeff was very easy to get in contact with and very organized. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Robin, 8/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff French Floral & Design were amazing! The flowers looked incredible! Jeff was professional, helpful and creative. I went in with thoughts of what I wanted and he put everything together. The floral arrangements for the chapel, altar, bouquets and reception were beyond what I had hoped. Jeff and his staff were accommodating to our add on's and changes. I am very grateful for all their hard work!!! A++

Profile Picture Rene', 8/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jeff French was our wedding florist, and we highly recommend him and The French Bouquet Florist! Our flowers were gorgeous and vibrant. Each arrangement was perfect and elegant. He was able to include all of the flower species we were hoping to include, including some that can be very difficult to get off-season. We even had some older wedding veterans claim that we had the absolutely best floral arrangements they had ever seen.

Profile Picture User4660335, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff was amazing!! He instantly understood the vision I had for my wedding and he made it a reality. The flowers were amazing! My bouquet was beautiful and so were the bridesmaids. The centerpieces were gorgeous! Jeff also made the kissing balls that were hanging from the rafters and he made it all flow together flawlessly. He really understood my vision and made it even better than I could have possibly imagined! I wouldn't have changed a thing! Jeff was also wonderful to work with. We met several times and he was always great to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend Jeff French to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Profile Picture V, 12/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff French! He is a true artist and completely brought our vision to life for our fall wedding. We described the details of our day for Jeff and showed him some pictures from Pinterest. Within a matter of minutes he had put together an arrangement even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. Jeff had so many great ideas and executed them perfectly. Whether you know exactly what you want or want someone to lead you in the right direction, Jeff is your guy! When we decided to have our ceremony inside, after initially being set on having it outside, Jeff found the perfect way to bring the outside in. The only way to describe how he transformed the venue was magical. I wish I could have had more time to walk around and appreciate every one of the amazing details Jeff included. Guests still tell us how they couldn’t get over how beautiful the place looked. In addition to his talents, Jeff French is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is extremely patient, accommodating, and personable. I would give him my highest recommendations for any prospective couples!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Breathtaking !! Absolutely perfect . Jeff and his team have raised the bar ! Nothing short of magic for our special day.

Profile Picture Nicole , 10/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough about how amazing Jeff was to work with and how phenomenal the arrangements he put together were! During the planning process, flowers were not something that were a priority for me and I only agreed to have them because they were important to my parents. Jeff was able to take the few ideas I did have about flowers and make them into stunning arrangements that fit exactly what I wanted, but couldn't articulate. Thank you so much for such an amazing product!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff did a phenomenal job designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. He is very professional and easy to work with and was able to listen to my ideas and create arrangements that were even more beautiful than I ever hoped. I cannot recommend Jeff highly enough!!

Profile Picture User6092731, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Jeff French's floral arrangements are works of art! I was so giddy to have Jeff drop off my perfectly crafted wedding bouquet. Jeff was also great in helping me choose the best colors for our wedding and the colors were perfect throughout the Church, bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces. The flowers began to wilt in the heat of our summer wedding but went back to perfectly fresh after a few minutes in water. I would highly recommend Jeff French!!

Profile Picture User5246896, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jeff french was great! We loved the bouquets and centerpieces he put together for our wedding. He created a floral piece for our trellis which came out absolutely gorgeous!! We were also impressed with his pricing, what a great value! His creations were beautiful and exactly as we wanted them and he really knows his stuff! I would and already have recommended him to friends.

Profile Picture User5146199, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers were so beautiful! Jeff was able to listen to the vision I had for our reception and make it come to life. The centerpieces he pulled together were so creative and were exactly what I had envisioned. The bridal party bouquets were gorgeous, and he knew exactly where flowers were needed and where they weren't. Jeff is very nice and easy to work with. He's clearly very knowledgable when it comes to flowers. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/24/15, 5 Reviews