The French Bouquet Florist Reviews

64 | Worcester, MA

64 Reviews for The French Bouquet Florist

64 The French Bouquet Florist Reviews

nancy · Married on 09/16/2018

Jeff's amazing talent is equal to his warm personality. He listens to what you are looking for and can execute it in gorgeous fashion. You will be so happy with your choice of Jeff and the French Bouquet Florist for your wedding. Every bouquet was perfect, as well as the flowers on the chuppah and on the fireplace mantel in our venue. And he was delightful to work with.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

During my first appointment, I showed Jeff a couple of pictures from my Pinterest account and told him more or less what I was looking for...and he was immediately able to pull flowers for me that captured exactly what I wanted. I knew at that moment that he was as good as everyone had said!
    I ended up meeting with him again to try to simplify my centerpiece design, and eventually ended up cutting out the centerpieces altogether since my caterer was able to provide them. I was worried that he would treat me differently since I was bringing in less business than originally planned, but he was still just as considerate and personable during my last visit. I was also able to arrange a pick-up from the office on Saturday morning rather than having to pay for delivery, which was great since our hotel was just down the street.
    The final bouquets and boutonnieres were stunning and better than I could have imagined! I am so glad that I went with Jeff French and would wholeheartedly recommend his services to other brides.

The French Bouquet Florist 1

Julie · Married on 12/31/2017

Jeff and his team were AMAZING! Everything was beyond perfection and better than I expected. He was so professional and knew exactly what he was doing. He listened to what I wanted and made great helpful suggestions as well. I HIGHLY recommend Jeff for your wedding flowers. You won't be disappointed!

• cmanchesterr

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2017

We worked with Jeff for our October wedding and we were beyond pleased with our floral arrangements. Jeff provided us with bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, as well as arrangements for cocktail tables, a gazebo, and a trellis. Being a very indecisive person, I was unable to give Jeff much detail about what I pictured for our wedding; it turns out, I really didn't need to. The flowers were all gorgeous, they matched our theme wonderfully, and we could not have been happier. We received so many compliments from our guests, and my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets!

Veronica · Married on 09/16/2017

We hired Jeff French for our Indian fusion wedding, and we could not have been happier with the amazing floral decor throughout our wedding day! We had two planning meetings with Jeff, and I felt like he instantly understood the vibe we were going for. I had several pictures and vague ideas of what I wanted but I could not find a single picture that captured my vision perfectly. However within a few minutes of describing my thoughts, Jeff went to the fridge and pulled out a few flowers and greens to play with and NAILED IT!! We did not have an Indian decorator and really relied on Jeff to create our Mandaap. He created a beautiful Mandaap out of silver birch poles and with flowers across the top- it was absolutely stunning (natural, rustic & elegant) and our guests could not stop raving about how beautiful it looked. I bought some fabric for draping the Mandaap and Jeff was able to work his magic and drape it on the 4 pillared mandaap. He then re-purposed the mandaap for our second Catholic ceremony later that day. In addition to that, the bouquets and centerpieces were gorgeous! He also has great vases and accessories that really make everything come together! When it came down to it, we really left a lot of the creativity up to Jeff and we were so blown away with the turnout!! You will love working with Jeff French!!!

The French Bouquet Florist 2
    The French Bouquet Florist 3
    The French Bouquet Florist 4
    The French Bouquet Florist 5

Sandra · Married on 08/26/2017

Jeff is 100% the guy to choose as your florist!! He took all the details from my vision and made them a reality. My flowers were more beautiful than I could have EVER imagined!! He created EXACTLY what I had envisioned for our day. His work is outstanding, his professionalism is one of a kind, and he is such a great guy. He worked with us through our entire process and hosted many meetings with us to determine exactly what we wanted all the way down to the finer details and even showing us an example centerpiece to make sure we were in love with it. CHOOSE HIM! I promise you will not be disappointed!! I felt at ease with him the moment I met him. He made the entire process stress free and his flowers are AMAZING! He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. We could not have been happier to have chosen him as our florist. It also helps that he is extremely affordable in comparison to a lot of other companies. It was a win win situation in our book!

GEORGIA · Married on 08/19/2017

Jeff and his crew with Jeff French designs made my daughter's dream Lily Pulitzer bridal shower, and her fairy tale dream wedding at the Worcester Art Museum, so perfect! When looking for a florist for the shower and wedding, we looked at every florist in the area. We were both in different locations, I was in Florida and she was in Massachusetts. She contacted me and said she had the perfect florist, and I told her I found the perfect florist. To my surprise we both had Jeff French Boutique as the top contender on our list. The unique arrangements on French Boutique website stood out above the rest and were exactly the style we were looking for at our events. The arrangements are beyond beautiful. Jeff designed the such gorgeous arrangements for both events. Worcester Art Museum is already a beautiful place, but the night of the wedding it was transformed into an even more breathtaking venue! I can't thank Jeff and his team enough for making our events so memorable. They helped to give my daughter, and new son, a lifetime of special memories.

The French Bouquet Florist 6
    The French Bouquet Florist 13
    The French Bouquet Florist 14
    The French Bouquet Florist 15

Julia · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeff French is by far one of the most amazing florists I have met or have had the pleasure to work with! His floral designs are a work of art! When I first met with Jeff, I knew he would do such a phenomenal job--he is confident in what he does and you can tell he loves to do it. I wasn't sure how to describe what I wanted for centerpieces, bouquets, and other floral arrangements but he brought all of my ideas together to exceed my expectations. I was floored when I saw my cascading bouquet and the centerpieces! By far the most beautiful flowers I have seen (I might be biased though). Tons of people commented how beautiful they were. Jeff went above and beyond to make sure the flowers were breathtaking. Not to mention he is such a pleasure to speak to and answers every single email you send him right away (I must have sent A LOT). He put my mind at ease and I knew I could trust him and not have to stress! I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding day! Thank you so much Jeff!!!

Lindsay · Married on 07/16/2017

Jeff and his team recently did the flowers for our wedding at Tower Hill Botanic Garden (July 2017). I'm a plant biologist by training, so it's an understatement to say that the flowers were important to me. I had chosen a bouquet from a picture in one of the wedding magazines that had a King Protea as the focal point. At our first meeting, I was impressed with Jeff's knowledge and artistic taste, and his familiarity with proteas. He took my vision for our bouquets and centerpieces and executed them to PERFECTION, combining textures, flowers, and berries to make truly unique and beautiful arrangements. I couldn't be more happy with the flowers and highly recommend Jeff French and his team at the French Bouquet Florist!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2017

We ordered my bouquet & my husbands boutonniere from Jeff - he was great to work with he took my inspiration photo & turned it into something more amazing then I could have imagined. He also answered my emails quickly and was very nice in person when we picked up the flowers. I brought my bouquet with us on our honeymoon and kept it in a mason jar and it lasted for over a week without looking different from the day we got it. I would highly recommend The French Bouquet Florist.

Natalie · Married on 05/06/2017

We ordered all of the flowers for our wedding were more than anything we could've dreamed of! Jeff and his team made the most beautiful flower arrangements as centerpieces, bouquets, and boutineers. Everything came our perfect and held up amazingly.

Ali · Married on 04/21/2017

Jeff French was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not be any happier that I chose him as my wedding day florist! He created the soft, romantic wedding venue of my dreams with his beautiful work! I had a very specific vision and hope for my wedding day, and flowers were very important to me, and Jeff made my vision come alive! I will never forget the moment pre-ceremony when I first saw the ceremony and reception site - I was so moved and impressed at what he had created that I was brought to tears! My husband could also not have been happier- he really appreciated Jeff's talent and kindness throughout the process, and he loved the way everything turned out as well. I would highly recommend Jeff to use for your wedding or any other important events!

Jennifer · Married on 12/09/2016

I met with Jeff in August for our December 9th wedding. I showed him pictures from Pinterest and gave him a general idea of what I was looking for. We touched base briefly the week of the wedding and he confirmed everything was all set. I had no idea what to expect, but our bouquets were stunning. EXACTLY what I wanted. They arrived exactly on time and everything was perfect. My husband even commented that he really liked the boutinnaires! The whole experience couldn't have been better.

Caroline · Married on 11/05/2016

All of the flowers for our wedding were more than anything we could've dreamed of! Jeff and his team made the most beautiful flower arrangements as centerpieces and for our bouquets - I can't say enough about how perfect they were. They really captured all of the beautiful fall colors we were looking for and looked absolutely spectacular with my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. We had guests take home the centerpieces and 2 weeks later people are still raving about them AND they're still alive and beautiful!

J · Married on 10/22/2016

This florist was recommended by Staff at a Worcester Ma hotel as we live out-of-state. The French Bouquet Florist created centerpieces for my son's wedding rehearsal party as well as for an after-wedding breakfast held at an area hotel. The centerpieces were gorgeous and delivered to both events and were in place when we arrived. We were so pleased with the beautiful seasonal flowers that were in the color schemes we requested. We absolutely recommend the French Bouquet Florist to anyone looking to decorate their special event with floral decorations held in the Worcester Massachusetts area.

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeff French did our flowers for our wedding at the Worcester art Museum this past weekend. I was stunned when the bouquets were delivered and the tables were absolutely beautiful! Jeff was able to perfectly interpret what I was looking for and I couldn't have been more happy with the results. I highly recommend him!!

Robin · Married on 08/19/2016

Jeff was so easy to work with and very reasonable! I was a little nervous because we had decided not to use floral centerpieces or a floral arrangements for our ceremony, so I was worried that whatever florist we used might try to convince us to do so or give us a hard time for not doing so. Jeff was completely understanding of our budget however and met with us multiple times so that he could make sure that he was providing us with exactly what we wanted. He truly has vision, and the flowers were so beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Delivery was prompt, and Jeff was very easy to get in contact with and very organized. Would highly recommend!

Rene' · Married on 08/12/2016

Jeff French Floral & Design were amazing! The flowers looked incredible! Jeff was professional, helpful and creative. I went in with thoughts of what I wanted and he put everything together. The floral arrangements for the chapel, altar, bouquets and reception were beyond what I had hoped. Jeff and his staff were accommodating to our add on's and changes. I am very grateful for all their hard work!!! A++

Jeff French was our wedding florist, and we highly recommend him and The French Bouquet Florist! Our flowers were gorgeous and vibrant. Each arrangement was perfect and elegant. He was able to include all of the flower species we were hoping to include, including some that can be very difficult to get off-season. We even had some older wedding veterans claim that we had the absolutely best floral arrangements they had ever seen.

V · Married on 12/06/2015

Jeff was amazing!! He instantly understood the vision I had for my wedding and he made it a reality. The flowers were amazing! My bouquet was beautiful and so were the bridesmaids. The centerpieces were gorgeous! Jeff also made the kissing balls that were hanging from the rafters and he made it all flow together flawlessly. He really understood my vision and made it even better than I could have possibly imagined! I wouldn't have changed a thing! Jeff was also wonderful to work with. We met several times and he was always great to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend Jeff French to anyone looking for a florist for their wedding.

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff French! He is a true artist and completely brought our vision to life for our fall wedding. We described the details of our day for Jeff and showed him some pictures from Pinterest. Within a matter of minutes he had put together an arrangement even more beautiful than what I had envisioned. Jeff had so many great ideas and executed them perfectly. Whether you know exactly what you want or want someone to lead you in the right direction, Jeff is your guy! When we decided to have our ceremony inside, after initially being set on having it outside, Jeff found the perfect way to bring the outside in. The only way to describe how he transformed the venue was magical. I wish I could have had more time to walk around and appreciate every one of the amazing details Jeff included. Guests still tell us how they couldn’t get over how beautiful the place looked. In addition to his talents, Jeff French is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is extremely patient, accommodating, and personable. I would give him my highest recommendations for any prospective couples!

Nicole · Married on 10/22/2015

Breathtaking !! Absolutely perfect . Jeff and his team have raised the bar ! Nothing short of magic for our special day.

I can't say enough about how amazing Jeff was to work with and how phenomenal the arrangements he put together were! During the planning process, flowers were not something that were a priority for me and I only agreed to have them because they were important to my parents. Jeff was able to take the few ideas I did have about flowers and make them into stunning arrangements that fit exactly what I wanted, but couldn't articulate. Thank you so much for such an amazing product!

Jeff did a phenomenal job designing the floral arrangements for my wedding. He is very professional and easy to work with and was able to listen to my ideas and create arrangements that were even more beautiful than I ever hoped. I cannot recommend Jeff highly enough!!

Jeff French's floral arrangements are works of art! I was so giddy to have Jeff drop off my perfectly crafted wedding bouquet. Jeff was also great in helping me choose the best colors for our wedding and the colors were perfect throughout the Church, bouquets, boutonnieres, and center pieces. The flowers began to wilt in the heat of our summer wedding but went back to perfectly fresh after a few minutes in water. I would highly recommend Jeff French!!