24 Reviews for The Flower

Aisle Decor (2)
Samples (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

I worked with Sarah, The Flower for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Sarah was professional, creative, friendly and easy to work with. A few years ago, she worked on my sister's wedding which was so much perfect, so I could choose to work with Sarah without any hesitation.
I got a lot of helps and advices from her about planning and organizing all the details. She worked on not only designing all the flowers but also coordinating with the venue on that day. I was so busy getting ready, but she helped me so closely on every details like a wedding planner.
I had a small wedding with a tight budget, but she did her best to match to our ideas, plus added her creativity to that. From rustic, romantic centerpieces to boutonnieres and corsages, they reflected the color theme beautifully with high quality flowers.
And she made an arch for the ceremony with mix of beautiful flowers and branches, which was AMAZING. My unique bouquet made me glowing during the ceremony. I couldn't imagine more than that. I have had so many compliments on her floral designs and colors throughout and after the wedding.
I wanted to have outdoor ceremony, but I couldn't due to the cold weather; the only regret is the pictures do not justice to her work, but everyone at the venue wouldn't forget the beautiful flowers. She created special joy to my wedding.
I would like to express my gratitude again for her work !

Profile Picture Eunjeong, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They really work with you to provide the best quality and service!
They also work around your budget and offer great ideas not only for flower arrangements, but props as well.
Will definitely recommend to others and will be a returning client for future events!

Profile Picture Eunice , 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Sarah was beyond friendly, professional, and accommodating. Absolutely fantastic. I first met her at least 10 months before the wedding and I told her everything - from my biggest concerns to my expectations and dreams. Each time we had to make a decision she gave me her professional opinion. Of course the person making the decision was me, but she was never ever pushy or forceful. BUT ladies, if you'r going to ask for advice be prepared! She's wonderful to work with and her ideas ARE FANTASTIC! I went to other floral shops and as accommodating as they were they never really gave me their professional opinion. It was always 'whatever the bride needs'. Of course its always the brides making the ultimate decision, but sometimes you need REAL good advice! and I wanted to work with the florist to come up with a design. Thats exactly what Sarah did. I'm so glad I confided in her and LISTENED TO HER ADVICE! My bouquet, the bridesmaid bouquet, boutonnière, the parents flowers, AND the centerpieces were all beautiful and the quality of the design and the quality of the flowers were all top quality. Ladies, if you choose to go with The Flower you are in excellent hands!!

Profile Picture grace, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Table Arrangements

The Flower has been our go-to florist for years for every occasion from birthdays to funerals, so when it came to planning our wedding, choosing this vendor was a no-brainer.

After our first meeting to discuss the basics--budget, colors, atmosphere, and general needs (number of bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, etc.)--and the second meeting where we were presented with a slideshow of all the ideas we had discussed, we were 100% confident that Sarah and her team really understood our vision and would set the mood with their unique, romantic arrangements.

When we next met to see a sample of the centerpieces, we were very impressed but still wanted to make a few changes. This is when you know you're working with a professional. Sarah & co. effortlessly worked together with us to tweak the arrangements so that they would be the lush table-long garland we'd been hoping for but still remain within our budget. The team also provided great advice when we were still deciding on how to display our wine bottle place cards, as well as how to decorate the mailbox we would be using for our cards. They even gave us feedback on how well other décor items like our table numbers and favor boxes would go with our centerpieces.

Fast forward to the day of and everything, from the bouquets to the flower girl crowns, was even more beautiful than we could have imagined. The attention to detail was extraordinary. Even the corsages, attached to snap bracelets that perfectly complemented the colors of our mothers' dresses, were so creative! Deliveries and setup were timed perfectly, even though our reception venue was almost 45 minutes away from the church where we had the ceremony, and Sarah herself walked us around the dining room to make sure we were pleased with the results.

We cannot say enough about how wonderful The Flower is! They are truly artists. Trust them with your wedding flowers and you'll be in very good hands!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Thank you all so much for making my wedding dream a reality!! I was not the typical new jersey bride when it came to my flower choices, but they totally understood my vision without me knowing anything about flowers! Our consultations were fun and effortless and I was THRILLED beyond belief with how amazing my centerpieces turned out! They were able to create beautiful centerpieces using branches, lights, and even wine bottles with gorgeous variety of purple flowers to go with my wine theme wedding! They even created a beautiful piece for my reception entrance. They delivered flowers to both of mine and my grooms house, and they set up the reception space perfectly. They are so artistic, and I still get compliments on my unique centerpieces!! PLUS- they gave me two bouquets to pick from because they weren't sure which I'd like best, AND they gave me a free throw bouquet too!! They are a joy to work with, and really have such a creative flair. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

We used The Flower for our wedding in August, and we were so pleased with the end product. The flowers were gorgeous and matched the dusty rose color palette that we were going for. We were on a strict budget for our wedding, but Jenny and Sarah were able to bring our vision to life without costing us an arm and a leg. For example, they were able to re-use some elements from the ceremony for our reception, where we had a mix of high and low arrangements. We felt like The Flower understood the vibe we were going for, adding touches of eucalyptus leaves around the venue to bring the look together. However, in the craziness of the day, I totally missed that the flowers for the bouquet toss were missing, so I had to use my bridal bouquet. :( My flowers wouldn't have preserved well if I kept them, but I was a little sad I didn't have more time with them because they were so pretty!

Jenny specifically was very accommodating, and made herself accessible for any questions or concerns. They were very flexible to meet in person as well.

Profile Picture Dora & David, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

We had cherry blossoms at our wedding. We loved everything from the bouquets, the church and the cherry blossom center pieces. The value you get what you pay is great. They worked with our budget to give us the flowers we wanted for our wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor for flowers.

Profile Picture Kays, 4/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Clean Up, Delivery

Our wedding was December 20, 2015 at the Stone House in Warren. The Flower did an incredible job with all the flowers for our wedding. I had seen them at a bridal expo and they had this dark red almost black bouquet that i fell in love with. The bouquet that they made for me on my wedding day blew my mind. It was dark and romantic and they diyed a striped bow for me that I had seen and loved on pinterest. They were always so responsive whenever I called or emailed them and they truly made my vision of my wedding day come true. They delivered all the personal flowers right on time at my hotel and made sure to call me once they had set up our venue. These ladies are truly amazing to work with.

Profile Picture Lessy, 12/20/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

We were recommended from a previous client who had gotten married and used their service. What a lucky stroke for us. What can I say but WOW! Sarah and her team was one of the best that I have dealt with. In my job I deal with vendors and trades all the time. Am used to promises and lack of follow thru. If I could have more Sarahs in my life, it would be awesome. Where do I begin. Met with Sarah and her team twice to review my color ideas, needs, likes and dislikes. They even had a slide presentation by the second meeting to give me an idea of what they had discerned from our first meeting. Fast track to the day of the wedding, all the flower arrangements were better than I had imagined. The vibrant colors and the use each flower was just beautiful. Everyone commented on the flowers and how beautiful/stunning the venue looked. My bouquet incorporated just a few crystals to be delicate but chic, exactly as I had asked. So many wonderful touches that made all the flower arrangements stand out. As to Sarah and her team, they are beyond professional, nice, very detailed oriented. Bravo to the team at The Flower. I would love to throw another party just so I can have a reason to get more flowers:-). Thanks for making my wedding so lovely and filled with wonderful memories.

Profile Picture Rosa, 9/28/14, 2 Reviews
3.4

My bouquets were beautiful which is a huge plus. However, my table centerpieces were sparse. There were alot of hydrangeas but barely anything else. It looked so empty and sad. I had talked about this concern with Sarah when she made me a sample but she did not fix anything. The sweetheart table centerpiece was also confusing. I wanted fresh pastels and something very romantic. She made my sweetheart centerpiece with tons of long vine-y purple orchids which looked like they belonged in a gothic church and not in my wedding. For the price she charged, the centerpieces were disappointing. She also never sent me a contract until a week before my wedding. At our final appointment, she asked US to pick up and bring the flowers to the venue....all the bouquets and the smaller flowers for the groomsmen. They were packed in light plastic bags. Some were bruised so I was a little frustrated. However, the flowers she used were great quality and color.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Monica, 9/7/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The Flower was definitely the most valuable and most helpful vendor we used. From the first meeting, after just a few simple questions, Sarah knew exactly what kind of aesthetic I was looking for. Every suggestion she made after that were just so in tuned with my tastes, it was amazing. She helped not only with the flowers but with the whole feel and décor of the wedding as a whole. The best thing is, she really works within your budget, and she is very creative in thinking of ways to save you money but still give you everything you want. She also kept in touch with me all throughout the planning stage, and we exchanged many emails, pictures, and met in person many times. She even prepared a Powerpoint presentation of her plan that was tailored for my wedding. It was all very professional and impressive.

The end result was the most beautiful wedding flowers I have ever seen in my life. Some people say that no one notices the flowers at a wedding, but everyone I spoke to about my wedding raved about the flowers before anything else. Even 20-something guys who usually don’t care about such things gushed to my husband, ‘Those centerpieces were sooo beautiful!” The Maitre D’ of our venue said to us that he has been working there for 17 years and those were one of the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen, and added “This florist knows what she’s doing.” Not only that, Sarah and her team were so helpful with everything on the wedding day, helping to set up not only the flowers but the other decorations, linens, etc., pinning the flowers on the wedding party, helping open and close the doors during the ceremony, coming back to the venue late in the night to pick up the rented items, the list goes on and on.

I will never forget how I felt when I first walked into the ballroom and saw it transformed. I can’t rave enough about The Flower and I am so grateful to them for making my wedding everything I ever dreamed it could be and more!

Profile Picture Janet, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Flowers were never important to me, but after seeing the arrangements and bouquets from my wedding, my thoughts have changed. Sarah Jung is brilliant. She used my colors to make gorgeous center pieces and bouquets. She makes time to meet with you to go over every detail. She was also with me on my wedding day to make sure everything was in perfect order. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. My husband and I are so thankful to Sarah and her team. The Flower helped our day be very special.

Profile Picture Jullia, 7/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We were extremely pleased with the service from The Flower as it went beyond our expectations. I had an idea for my wedding flower arrangement, but it was too expensive in my mind. Yet Sarah was able to figure out what I wanted, and fulfill it within my budget. Nearly all my guests commented that the flowers and arrangements were exquisitely beautiful, and asked who did my flowers. I'd like to personally thank Sarah and her team for being so professional and accommodating, even delivering the flowers twice as I had photo shoots in the morning as well as the evening. I will never forget when Sarah helped fix me up in my wedding dress for my photo shoots, always being a pleasure to work with. After this wonderful experience, I'll definitely go with Sarah for the next event!

Profile Picture Tae H., 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved my centerpieces, the ceremony flowers, BM bouquets, corsages, and especially my bouquet! If you tell them what you are looking for they help create exactly what you want and more. Everything came out really nice and they made the whole experience that much more enjoyable.

Profile Picture E, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Where do I even start! Sarah Jung is the BEST and a professional at what she does! From the moment my husband and I met her until the very end of our wedding night, she was extremely helpful. My husband, family, friends, guests, and I were blown away on our big day when we saw the floral arrangements for the ceremony and reception hall. We received so many compliments on the decor and people were constantly asking us who we used as our florist.

Sarah and her team arrived early on our wedding day for they had to set up for 30 tables to accompany around 250 people. Among the thirty tables, we had 4 different table themes (I will post up the pictures as soon as I get them from my photographer). I told her that I wanted a "vintage" theme and she did exactly that! She made the atmosphere very romantic and lovely. I also loved the bouquets she made for me and my bridesmaids!! EVERYTHING WAS JUST PERFECT!!!!!!! I did not have to stress at all.

Also, Sarah is one of the nicest and friendliest person to work with. She is very gifted and talented when it comes to design and floral arrangement. Sarah definitely went above and beyond to make our wedding day truly special! I would highly recommend The Flower to everyone!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was EXTREMELY pleased with the wedding floral design. I must say the wedding flowers were the MOST beautiful flowers that I have seen in any of the weddings :) It beats any of the flower arragements from the Leading Hotels of the World.

I really loved my wedding flowers sooooooo much, that I'm NOT going to share these photos for future brides to steal these ideas ;) haha...

I must admit that I am probably one of the pickiest person and have NO tolerance for mediocrity. Sarah Jung (Creative Floral Design Director) was excellent from our first appointment to the end of the wedding. Excellent customer service.

I really appreciated that she asked several questions to get to know what I liked and then specifically tailor to style and get inputs before we finalized the wedding flowers. I really appreciated her expertise, experience, and professionalism. She was very pleasant to work with and she put me at ease throughout the wedding planning. Sarah worked in Germany so I was glad to hear that her taste of arragements were simple, classy, and elegant. She did an excellent job in so many ways:

- design concepts and style for the chruch ceremony and country club ambience
- color combinations
- flower selections (from all over the world)
- texture of the flowers for the soft romantic feeling
- floral fragrance combination

I received so many complements from the wedding guests how beautiful the flowers were. And I admit it was gorgeous. I think I must have looked at the flowers more than the wedding guests :P

I hope you will have a pleasure working with Sarah and let her design your dream floral arragements.

Sunny Rha from Switzerland

Profile Picture sunny, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

First of all, I couldn't have been more pleased working with Sarah, at The Flower and just want to say they were AMAZING!!!!!! I absolutley LOVED working with The Flower for my wedding flowers. The Flower was like a dream come true to me, and the floral design far EXCEEDED my expectations from ceremony to reception. Sarah (the chief florist) was very friendly kind, caring, professional, and quick to answer any and all of my questions in every little details. Also, she has so much creative and wonerful ideas so sometimes I was so amazed by her for giving me such great ideas. She was not only caring about our whole wedding theme but also caring about little details such as favors, place cards, table arrangement etc.
I was so impressed with how beautiful and wonderful our floral design looked and people complimented their work throughout and after the wedding. I would higly recommend The Flower!!!!! They wil work very hard to make your wedding so special. My greates thanks and appreciation for your professionalism, attention to detail and creative genius.

Love,
Erica & Daniel

Profile Picture Erica, 4/27/13, 1 Review
4.7

I was really happy with the quality of service. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL. They were able to put together all bouquets and centerpieces as I had envisioned. They also set up everything on the day of. The venue didnt have a stage set up and they were able to talk to the office and get it all ready for the event because I was so busy getting ready. The only thing where my husband, pastor, and I were confused was when we were lighting the unity candle. There were no matches or candles for us to light our unity candles with so my husband had to walk over to the lit candles. But overall, I was very impressed with how helpful they were.

Profile Picture Esther, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My venue recommended The Flower to me as a florist who had knowledge of the venue, and did really great work. I was a pretty organized bride in collecting ideas, so i had a collection of examples i loved to share (granted many were WELL out of my price range). I sent a contact sheet of images to Sarah, and when we met she knew exactly what my aesthetic was. We told her our budget and she came up with amazing centerpieces, bouquets and chuppah decorations that not only fit the pictures in my head, but also what we were able to spend. Sarah was so incredibly accommodating, and did a wonderful job the day of. Everything was just gorgeous, and she really made sure we were happy with how everything turned out. We could not have asked for more!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used The Flower for my wedding and couldn't be happier with my choice. They were very helpful and full of wonderful ideas, and truly simplified the whole stressful wedding flower process from start to finish. They were able to fulfill all of my requests without hesitation, and were willing to accommodate for our budget without sacrificing creativity. I also must compliment their willingness to work with our schedule and their patience with our last minute changes in appointments. Most importantly, they were truly a pleasure to work with and are some of the kindest people I've ever worked with, which is hard to find nowadays.

Profile Picture Magi, 5/13/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I used "The Flower" as our wedding flower vendor and Sarah, the florist, made our special day even brighter with the perfect and fabulous floral arrangements. When my wife first saw her bouquet for our wedding, she was overwhelmed. The bouquet was not only gorgeous, bright, and beautiful. It was exactly everything she wanted. The centerpieces of our wedding was adorable and fantastic. They made our wedding day more shinning. More than stunning flowers though, I appreciated her professionalism. florist is someone who is willing to listen and understand every single needs of yours. The florist made my wife pleased on our wedding which made me happy.

Profile Picture sean, 12/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I got recommend by my Korean friend. Then my mother in law who is Italiano and me went to her shop. Sarah who is flowerist and us discussed for my wedding. I love her perfect job and wonderful service. I am highly recommending to everybody.

Profile Picture Kanghee, 7/31/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Flower was the best florist I ever dealt with. I used them for my wedding and they were very accomodating to my every need. All the arrangements and flowers were so beautiful and turned out so much better than I could've ever imagined. They were always very helpful and their ideas and knowledge of the venue was unparallel. I would recommend this place to anyone. Since then, I have not used another place because frankly, there is no better.

Profile Picture Joohyun, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sarah was fantastic & creative. One of the best experience I had in planning my wedding. Already recommended to my friends and they loved! :)

Profile Picture Josephine, 8/29/09, 1 Review