The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro Reviews

The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Jordan · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding of a lifetime

I don’t even know where to begin...Eric and his staff went above and beyond to make out wedding the most beautiful special night ever! From the set up, to the many meetings, odds and ends the day of, to the many drinks for myself and the groom, and the food - the most delicious ever!!! Wow! We can not thank Eric and Lisa and their staff enough! I can not wait to cherish all these memories for years to come!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 27
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 28
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2019

Even in the rain, they were prepared!

We planned an outdoor wedding here and the day of the wedding it poured. Our event coordinator and the staff moved everything under the awning that was originally set for dinner and got everything on track. Very professional and experienced and their communication is great which is huge for me! Very laid back and accommodating

Sent on 07/04/2019

Gina Pesavento · Married on 04/16/2019

Brentwood Restaurant and Bistro

Thank you Eric and staff! My Daughter & New son in laws Wedding was perfect...
    Venue, food, private room were just what we were looking for when we started our search. Even the weather was great! A wonderful time was had by all...

Sent on 04/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2019

Spectacular Venue

Eric was so helpful every step of the way. All of our set up (besides decorations) and take town was done for us, which was such a big help. All of the staff were very professional and did a great job. The gazebo was so beautiful for our ceremony, and the outdoor covered patio was the perfect size for our number of guests.

Sent on 04/04/2019
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 29
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 30
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 31

Helen · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughters wedding was beautiful with perfect weather in the perfect venue. It was nice that the service and reception could be in the same place yet separate areas to make it special. Love the Victorian backdrop. The area for bride attendants and bride to get ready as well as area for groom and groomsmen were both very nice as well.

Sent on 07/30/2018
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 32
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 33
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 34
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 35

Sue · Married on 05/26/2018

Chef Eric and his team were amazing! From the initial outreach to the follow up after the reception, every interaction was top-notch! We were coordinating our wedding from Vermont and could not have asked for better service.
    During the reception, the staff were wonderful! They were extremely responsive to our guests and to my husband and I. They were quick and efficient with moving food, drinks, dishes, etc , all while being engaging, fun, and good sports with my wacky family.
    The food and drinks were incredible! Our families are still talking about how great it was!
    You will not be disappointed with Chef Eric and the wonderful staff at The Brentwood!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Shane · Married on 05/05/2018

The Brentwood was amazing from the first day of planning through a week after our wedding. Eric is incredibly accommodating and nice. He walked us through the whole process in a zero-pressure way and handled food, the ceremony site, reception site, alcohol...pretty much everything but the DJ, photographer and cake (and of course he had recommendations for those)! We even did the rehearsal dinner at the restaurant and it was also flawless. The venue was beautiful in early May for our wedding, the temperature was pretty much perfect and the flowers were blooming. I cannot recommend Eric and The Brentwood enough. The food was great, his whole staff was incredible and it was fantastic to have one person to work with for so many of the wedding details.

Sent on 05/16/2018
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 43
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 44
    The Brentwood Restaurant & Wine Bistro 45

Maggie · Married on 10/14/2017

We had an amazing experience with the Brentwood. Chef Eric was incredibly quick to get back to us (like, less than twelve hours) when we originally reached out to ask about the venue. We had a contract signed within five days, and Chef Eric was always readily available to answer our questions and help us through the planning process. There was no headache or stress involved with the Brentwood. We planned our wedding from out of town, and we selected the venue sight unseen and could not have been happier with what we got! The employees worked with us to make sure everything was taken care of, and they set the space up beautifully. The food was amazing, too! We still have friends and family talking about how wonderful the food and the bar was. They kept the night flowing smoothly and were incredibly gracious to work with. We can't recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2017

We have just recently picked The Brentwood for our wedding in September. When my fiance and I met with Eric, had a tour and sat down with him to go over the menu and everything else, it was a great experience. Eric was very friendly, professional and extremely helpful. We absolutely love the location and can't wait for our big day!! I am sure it will be a wonderful ceremony and reception! Really happy with deciding on the Brentwood!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/15/2017

Our son had a destination wedding at Myrtle Beach and we were looking for a restaurant for the rehearsal dinner. The Brentwood came highly recommended, and we could not have been more thrilled with our decision to use them. Working by phone with Eric was so easy and they were so accommodating. Eric went over every detail to make sure that our night was special. Dan the manager worked with us on the day of the dinner and set the room up perfectly. The dinner was amazing and their Profiteroles for dessert were awesome! Ross, Troy and the staff went above and beyond to make sure that our evening went smoothly. I highly recommend The Brentwood if you are looking for a place to host a private event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Conner · Married on 06/18/2017

The Brentwood was the most fantastic wedding venue! One of my favorite aspects was that we could have the ceremony and reception at one beautiful location. Guests didn't have to drive again after traveling all day to get there. Another thing I loved was the food. Chef Eric holds several culinary degrees from overseas and it truly comes out in the flavor and quality of the food. Many will tell you guests don't care about the food, but I sure do when I go to a wedding so that was important to us. Rest assured this will be the best wedding food your guests will ever taste! The staff executed my desires for the day perfectly. They were so easy to work with and they really cared about making our day special. They paid attention to little details like putting a tent up over the cake table so it wouldn't melt and made sure no guest had to ask for a refill on a drink. One of the best parts was that my family and friends didn't have to stay for hours cleaning up. Because the venue provided the tables, chairs, linens, table settings and natural greenery decorations, my family just packed away what we brought and the Brentwood did the rest! If you're desiring a small to medium size wedding in the most enchanting venue in the grand strand area- trust the Brentwood to host your most special day!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Donna · Married on 10/22/2016

Chef Eric helped us choose the menu for our son and daughter in law's rehearsal dinner. The food was beyond delicious, as it always is at The Brentwood. Nearly 40 people and everyone's dinner was served hot, at the same time, and perfect. The tables were beautifully decorated as well which was an unexpected, but very much appreciated, bonus. We highly recommend The Brentwood as the venue for your event. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Mark · Married on 09/24/2016

Chef Eric and the Brentwood Bistro was the absolute perfect place to have our reception. Chef Eric was extremely helpful and provided us with the perfect menu and accomodations. The food was AMAZING and the service was EXCEPTIONAL. I would highly recommend this for anyone who is looking for a PERFECT reception

Sent on 10/18/2016

Everything was beautiful and the food was wonderful!!! We set out decorations and they added and placed everything where it needed to be! They made it a perfect night and took care of everything! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/25/2016

We had our wedding on April 9th this year. Our ceremony was supposed to be on the beach but because of the weather conditions we decided to move it to the Brentwood Restaurant and then follow with reception. Chef Eric was always open to everything we suggested and helped us to organize a wonderful ceremony and reception. We worked on a menu together and communicated online because I was located in another country. But everything went very well. I was happy with choice we made. The place is very nice, the pictures that we received from the photographer were amazing. The food, of course, was delicious and all our guests from around the world were happy with service, food and the place in general. I will definitely recommend this restaurant to the future brides.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Connie · Married on 04/09/2016

I was the wedding planner. We ended up having to use the Restaurant at the last minute for the wedding site also because of high winds at the beach. The ground were meticulously groomed. The guests thought the wedding site plan B was prettier than the first plan. The Chef Eric was very calm and gave us the option just in case. The site was wonderful because everyone stayed at the site and it worked out better than we ever imagined. Heaters were in place for the evening, and the celebration kept going. The picture opportunities were excellent at the site, and we were impressed by the photos when they were published! The food was superb, and the local vendor for the cake and flowers said "no delivery charge" for the site. In all an amazing time was had by all. Family is still talking about the wedding/reception. I found Chef Eric to be as amazing as his food. We had wonderful food, that most receptions lack, and the staff was always very courteous and helpful.

Sent on 05/02/2016

We had our wedding at the Brentwood last April, it was fabulous! Chef Eric made the day wonderful. It was great to talk with him directly. I had a budget and he knows how to stay within my budget and provide the services that made my day special. I had so many compliments from family and friends about the food and service. My mom and bridesmaids came in the day before to decorate the outside. The outdoor area looks great and if you add some flowers and fabric or ribbons, the place looks fantastic. I thought I was going to have to spend a lot on decor and the ceremony site, but Chef Eric gave me some hints and getting married on site really made sense. It was convenient on a day that is stressful enough. After getting married in the gazebo we took pictures and we went to nearby locations to take some pics. My feedback from the guests were it was nice to be at the reception site rather than waiting around not knowing when we were arriving. We had appetizers, cash bar and music, the guests were happy. We were able to do all the wedding traditions outside. I noticed after going to dinner there several times, Chef Eric built a stage outside, great idea. We had about 75-80 people at our wedding, cash bar, but we bought champagne for the toast. We had a really nice buffet with some great (not fried) French food. We highly recommend the Brentwood for your wedding.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Our rehearsal dinner was held at The Brentwood, and it was a great party! We rented out the entire restaurant for our 100 guests. The Brentwood is a historic two-story house that was converted to a French-cuisine restaurant. It has a bar downstairs and upstairs, and a lot of character. We had a delicious buffet dinner with lots of options for dinner (including vegetarian options) and desert. The staff was amazing as well. One of the serves approached me and told me they were to help me with whatever I needed. The server got me drinks and wanted to plate my dinner as well. It was a very sweet and caring gesture because they knew that as the bride I would be extremely busy welcoming and talking with all the guests. I was extremely impressed with their service, delicious food, and flexibility.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Julia · Married on 08/23/2017

The Brentwood was the perfect place for our Rehearsal Dinner. We had 30 people and it was on a Tuesday evening in August. They were very accommodating and their staff was awesome (!!!) the night of the event. The food was delicious and the mood was exactly what I was looking for. We rented their speaker for the event as well to play Sinatra during dinner. We held our event on the patio, which was an accommodation on their party with the size of the party. I showed up to drop off table decorations and the tables were set up in a large square which was great because we were able to see everyone. It was a wonderful event and everyone raved about the food.

Sent on 09/11/2017
  • F

Farrah · Married on 10/27/2018

3.5

We enjoyed touring the restaurant. Eric was professional and flexible. The food and atmosphere are exceptional. We are very excited to have our wedding here. It is such a unique venue.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Meredith · Married on 04/22/2017

3.5

We had our wedding here last Saturday and it could not have been more perfect!!! Eric was amazing to work with, super helpful and accommodating. Their new event/banquet manager (who's name escapes me right now) was top notch! Anything we asked for his answer was "yes!" And he would run and get/do it for us. The setting was beautiful the food was delicious and everyone had a blast. Could not have asked for a more prefect day. Thank you all sooooo much for helping make our special day so special.

Sent on 04/26/2017

I had a small wedding reception here. The food was good but a little overpriced. I would still come back again and do not regret my desicion. It is definitely the best place in the area. The location and restaurant was a beautiful location.

Sent on 05/23/2015

Rhonda · Married on 09/19/2015

4.2
      3.5

We had reception at the Brentwood for my daughters wedding . I was so pleased with the waiter we had he was awesome ! Got me anything I needed or asked for with no questions asked . The only problem was I never saw the owner that night and not sure what happened but food was delayed a long time even after I had to let them know about 30 days in advance what my guests of 40 people wanted. So what happened? Not sure but overall was happy for the price and service compared to lots of other places I checked.

Sent on 01/14/2016