18 Reviews for The Bloemist

Flower Petals (2)
Flower Crowns (2)
Aisle Decor (1)
18 The Bloemist Reviews

Words cannot express how incredible Nicole is! She is the sweetest individual and very professional. Her ideas and visions are amazing, and even more so when she brings them to life! She has a gift with floral design and one can really feel her passion in her work. Having Nicole as a floral designer was truly a gift! She really made our big day that much more special! We received endless compliments about the floral arrangements, and even had people posing with the centerpieces during the reception! Her designs made the wedding what it was, incredible. One can say she's better than any pinterest board ;)

Photo for The Bloemist Review - Stunning flower crown for me and boutonniere for him
Photo for The Bloemist Review - The gorgeous bouquet  and flower crown
Photo for The Bloemist Review - The beautiful bouquet
Profile Picture Carlyn, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I loved working with Nicole. It was such an amazing experience and everything turned out beautifully. She really worked with me and my husband to put together what we were looking for and the results were stunning.

To be honest, I was kind of iffy about preserving my bouquet after the wedding, but once I saw it I fell in love and knew I wanted to keep it as a memento. Everything was exactly how I pictured it and I would recommend Nicole to anyone looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Words cannot convey our elation in working with The Bloemist! Nicole Lourie was helpful, informed and utterly genius in her styling and design. I am not very familiar with flower types or textures, but was able to communicate what I envisioned. Exceeding any and all expectations, The Bloemist delivered a stunning set of flowers that were everything I had dreamed of (and a touch of magic I never expected). The flower colors were dynamic and on point. The textures were unique and differing and they all seemed organic. She is just incredible!

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nicole is so incredibly talented! She created stunning flower arrangements for my wedding and I couldn't be happier that I chose her. She took the time to get to know me and what would work best with my venue. She is so knowledgeable about flowers. Her beautiful, romantic designs fit my vision to a T. I cried tears of pure joy when I saw them. They totally blew me and my guests away! Beyond having a brilliant stylistic eye, Nicole is wonderful to work with. She was friendly and quick to respond every time I asked her a question at our face-to-face meeting, over the phone or email (and I asked millions of questions). Nicole is the utmost professional - she was there early on my wedding day and stayed late to make sure everything was perfect. She also worked with my budget, coming up with creative solutions, so I was able to get everything I wanted all within my price range. I can't recommend Nicole more highly. Book her for your wedding right now. You will be so happy you did!

Photo for The Bloemist Review - Romantic flower garland on a guest table
Photo for The Bloemist Review - Adorable bud vases spread throughout the venue
Photo for The Bloemist Review - Custom made "love nest" at our alter
Photo for The Bloemist Review - Gorgeous bridal bouquet
Profile Picture Allison, 8/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Nicole was a dream to work with from start to finish. Not only was she one of the most reasonably priced artists out there, she exceeded my expectations in every aspect. She met me out at the venue a few months prior to help make my very blurry vision of a ceremony gazebo arrangement come to life. She was on time, super professional, and is incredibly creative. I was even adding and changing little details up until a week or two before the event, and she was on top of every request. The day of, she traveled to a separate location to drop off all of the bouquets so that we could photograph them before showing up to the venue. Seriously, above and beyond! I also had over 300 candles that needed to be placed out on the dinner tables around the center pieces; she took care of all of that too! (I can't even imagine how long that must have taken) By the time we got to the venue, everything was already set up and gorgeous; she stayed through the ceremony in order to move some of the arrangements from the ceremony site to the reception site. All in all, I highly recommend Nicole; she does not disappoint!

Photos
Profile Picture Olivia , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Nicole was a dream come true. She is so responsive, collaborative, creative, and easy-going. I changed my mind on what I wanted for things approximately 15 times... I know. But Nicole readily accepted and ran with those changes and transformed our ceremony, cocktail, and reception venues into fairytale floral dreams. A flower in my husband's boutonniere broke during portraits before the ceremony and before either of us even realized it was an issue — there she was with an equally gorgeous replacement. She arranged her gorgeous flowers on the cake with no problem and even made these adorable flower crowns for our flower girls. The free standing floral arch she made for our ceremony was absolutely breathtaking, and she stuck around to personally move it behind our sweetheart table once the ceremony was over. Also, the corsages that our mothers got were seriously to die for, she put them on a slap bracelet which made them look very comfortable and they didn't have to adjust them at all after putting them on. Simply put, Nicole is the best and you absolutely want her on your team for whatever event you are planning.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nicole is a wonderful and very talented lady. She is very easy to work with as well.

Profile Picture Sabine, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oh my goodness!!! I cannot say enough great things about this company and Nicole! She is amazing at her craft. If you are looking for a unique style that is not your "traditional" prom flowers, want something whimsical, and will amaze your guests than look no further. I was looking for a very specific style and flowers that were extremely expensive (according to most florists) when I called around. Nicole worked within our tight budget and was creative in making sure we still got to use copper (which is also costly) as our accent color. We met in person to create a story board and theme for the flowers. She also contacted me a few days before the wedding knowing that the heat may damage some of our previously selected arrangements and made suggestions that would withstand the predicted 95 degree heat. The flowers on the day of where truly breath taking. Seriously something from the secret garden (if your old enough to have watched that movie) ;) My bridal bouquet and flower comb were GORGEOUS and the flowers in my bouquet were all show stoppers! Another great detail I would like to mention is not one of my flowers looked limp or tired from the heat or dancing! I was even able to re-use them the following day for a brunch. This is a fantastic company to use for your wedding. By far one of our favorite vendors we selected with zero regrets or disappointments.

Profile Picture User6824399, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Nicole and her team are incredible! The flowers were a very important part of our wedding to me, and Nicole made my floral dreams come true for our wedding day! She nailed my vision with her flower choices and color palette that brought the spring whimsical vibe to set the tone of our wedding! I highly recommend The Bloemist, you will not be disappointed! She is extremely responsive, reliable and a true floral artist!

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thank you I had to organise everything from a long way away and they were professional and I just emailed them what I wanted and they arrived on the day - no problem. Absolutely recommended

Profile Picture Kerri, 1/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Venue Visit

Nicole was so easy to work with from the very start! She made it a point to get to know me and my style/colors before sending me a complete design board! Not only did she create a vision for me, but she was also willing to work within the budget that we gave her. I didn't have a single worry about how everything would look, because I knew she took the time to make sure she knew exactly what I would like. On the day of, she was prepared with extra flowers in case any flowers were wilted or just to add a little something extra to the venue decor. She puts so much effort and care into her work and is extremely talented at what she does! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole was the most amazing florist for our wedding - we hit the jackpot when we found her. Walking into my reception literally brought tears to my eyes. She brought my entire vision to reality, and then some! She is so personable, kind and fantastic to work with. It really felt like I was planning our wedding with a friend! She worked within our budget, and I couldn't have been happier with her work! HIGHLY recommend The Bloemist!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nicole and her team are amazing. Worked within our budget to create the wedding of our dreams. She is so creative and talented and had many sensational ideas that worked to make our vision come to life. Do NOT hesitate to contact The Bloemist to make your wedding dreams come true too!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The best floral experience I have ever had! Working with Nicole was a blessing. She is very easy to work with and has an incredible eye for design. I love her aesthetic! I hired The Bloemist for my wedding and gave her complete creative license to design within my color palette. The results were EPIC. Every time someone sees a wedding picture, they compliment the flowers. :)

Profile Picture Ida, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the second I saw The Bloemist's beautiful booth at the first (of three) Bridal Expos I attended, I KNEW she could meet my expectations for our wedding. Upon meeting her, in seconds, I knew my hunch was a good one. Nicole made every meeting, decision, and plan, seamless. She was beyond professional and extremely friendly; such a pleasure to interact with. I absolutely adore her! She kept everything so simple and fun. Not only is she a beautiful person to work with, her creativity and vision by far surpassed all of my expectations!! Our wedding was an outdoor, country/rustic style in Topanga Canyon, and was a beautiful setting on it's own, but Nicole really made it magical. From our arbor, to the boutonnières, to the corsages, to the centerpieces, to the flower girl crown and petals, to my bridal party bouquets, to my bouquet, to the flowers on our cake, to our sweetheart table (re)creation (from our arbor), to every last detail where she, without being asked, sprinkled her creativity with florals all over our venue!!! She is amazing and I HIGHLY recommend her! You will truly miss out on something SO SPECIAL if you do not hire her. I am beyond thankful and grateful we crossed paths, and it was her who spread her passion and expertise at our wedding. We love you Nicole ??

Profile Picture Tara, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My fiancé and I are getting married this coming August, and the planning process has been a breeze with The Bloemist! Nicole has found a way to tie in our personal style into our floral arrangements and accents that will add such a beautiful touch throughout our ceremony. She even has gone the extra mile by showing us examples she has put together, and putting together a great story board with the plans for our special day. The flexibility on time as well as on our budget has made the whole process effortless. I have no doubt our ceremony will be beautiful with the help of The Bloemist LA!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The Bloemist did an incredible job on the flowers for my wedding! I was going for an organic feel, with greenery, white flowers and lots of antique vases, and my vision came to fruition! Nicole was wonderful and I absolutely loved then entire floral package. Thank you for making my dreams become reality!

Profile Picture Megan , 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with. She brought all my visions to life and really helped transform the event space into exactly what I wanted for my sister's bridal shower. Her team was very fun and easy to work with, which makes the day of setup and the entire process so much easier. She was very flexible with certain changes that were out of my control at the time, and really went with the flow of things, which I can't even express how much I appreciate. I would most definitely recommend her and will be using her for future events!

Profile Picture Datevig, 6/6/15, 1 Review