That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio Reviews

8 | San Jose, CA

8 Reviews for That Girl Hair & Makeup Studio

• disneygirl2010

Steffani · Married on 07/29/2017

My wedding was Saturday February 5th 2011, Let me tell you this Teresa is in San Jose, CA and I live in Modesto, CA my wedding was in Turlock, CA. That is a One hour Forty-Five Min drive. She drove the whole way to do my hair. She did an awesome job. I asked for a Princess Bun and that’s what she did. She really knows what she’s doing if you describe a hair style to her that you want she will get it done. I loved my hair I really felt like a princess when she was finished. If you want someone to do an excellent job and really knows what she’s doing and really experience I would recommend you to use Teresa. For Makeup use one of Teresa makeup artist I had Natasha she was great. She saw a photo of what I wanted and did it to perfection.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Eveli · Married on 08/04/2012

Prompt, professional, and accommodating.

Sent on 08/09/2012

Maureen · Married on 04/30/2011

Teresa from "That Girl Hair & Make-up Studio" was fantastic! I was in a panic 4 months before the wedding trying to find someone to do my hair and make-up as well as for the bridal party. In some cases, I would find an artist that did make-up only, or hair only. But I needed someone to come to the house to do both.

When our wedding planner contacted Teresa, her studio was able to provide hair and make-up services on site and within our budget. The quote she provided included travel fees, make-up and hair trial, and individual prices for the bridal party.

Teresa was available to do my hair for the wedding and Natasha did the make-up using the air brush foundation. I had several examples of hair styles that I wanted Teresa to try during the pre-wedding hair trial. She came prepared with a camera and took pictures at the various styles and of the final style that I liked. She was also really flexible after the trial when I wanted to alter the style a bit.

The overall look was amazing! I can't stop looking at the photos. Teresa and her team come prepared and stay awhile later to do last minute touch-ups and hair-spray. I loved everyone's hair including mine!

Sent on 05/19/2011

susan · Married on 04/23/2011

Did an amazing job and my hair stayed all night long the makeup look the same even after dancing for hours. She was very professional and did an awesome job if i had to redo my wedding again or had a special event I needed hair and make up for I would use them again in a heartbeat. Make sure to give them enough time for everything it does take a good amount.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Emily · Married on 01/29/2011

Teresa and Anna were INCREDIBLE! Not only do they work incredibly fast, but they gave my girls the most incredible hairstyles. My sister, who is extremely picky about her hair, could not stop raving about hers. Everyone got compliments on how amazing their hair looked.

I had a trial with Teresa and she gave me the most picture perfect hair on my wedding day. She was very accomodating with my budget and worked with me so it would be affordable for everyone. Highly highly recommended!

Sent on 02/03/2011
  • leilana1

leilana · Married on 09/05/2010

Teresa and her team were AWSOME! They were extremely friendly and professional. The bridesmaids looked beautiful and were very satisfied. Teresa made my daughter look goregeous and was gentle while styling her updo. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 01/03/2011

Monica · Married on 09/04/2010

That Girl Hair & Makeup not only did my hair for my September 4th wedding, but also did 3 -4 of my bridesmaids hair as well. She arrived on time to our hotel and promptly began setting my hair. I had a great time chatting in the chair, she definitely put me at ease on such a stressful morning. My hair also came out exactly as it had during the trial, if not better. I would recommend her to anyone who asks. Her professionalism and flexibility are well worth it.

Sent on 01/18/2011

sharon · Married on 05/21/2011

I was looking for a hair & makeup artist on short notice & yelped it & found many artists. I am not from the San Jose area so was not able to have time to schedule & actually have atrial. I left a message on the number & Teresa called me back the next day. She found availability for her two best hair & makeup girls to take care of me on my wedding day. The girls arrived promptly as scheduled by Teresa &took their tome to make sure everything was perfect. My hair stylist was Julie. She took a huge amount of time to perfect my hair, was super sweet & easy to talk to-- considering I had just met her that morning. Julie was soooo sweet to my 7year old niece that was in the room with us. I think my niece made a new BFF. Natasha is such a profess ; she never let anything takpe her of course & was focused & professional the entire time. You could tell she loves what she does because she has the look of being " in the zone" despite all the chaos in the room & all the phone calls I was receiving during my makeup time.
    Teresa was accommodating to my schedule & although we had never met, I was able to have a successful, enjoyable hair/ makeup experience. I would highly recommend Julie & Natasha for your wedding days!!! Thanks girls!!! You were so wonderful! !!!

Sent on 05/22/2011