Tesora Photography Reviews

Tesora Photography 1
Tesora Photography 2
Tesora Photography 3

Elizabeth · Getting married on 05/04/2019

It goes without saying that Tesora Photography’s work is impressive beyond measure. The outstanding quality of her photos- each one so crisp and colorful. But what really sets Tesora Photography apart from the rest is the love that comes pouring out of every shot. Carolyn photographed my surprise engagement -and did not miss a beat. She caught every piece of the best moment of my life. Afterwards, while we took more “posed” photos, there was really nothing posed about them! She encouraged us to just interact naturally and had us laughing and enjoying every minute. (Something else to note- I had just cried my eyes out during the proposal, and yet somehow her photos made me look flawless) She was such a helpful person to have with us that day and we can’t wait to have her shoot our wedding!

Tesora Photography 4
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/08/2018

Carolyn of Tesora Photography is just a gem in every way. Besides being incredibly warm and kind, she is truly talented and passionate about what she does, and it reflects in her photos and how she works with all of her couples. She was wonderful with my husband and I when we tied the knot, as well as our family and keeping everyone organized and the energy going. I am absolutely overjoyed with how our photos turned out, and will treasure them for the rest of my life. I couldn't recommend her enough—your memories will be in the best hands with Tesora Photography.

Diana · Married on 05/06/2018

Carolyn is awesome! Fun, professional and a great photographer. She has a really good eye for capturing unique shots and making sure you’re having fun throughout the process. I loved the pictures and would highly recommend.

Grace · Married on 05/05/2018

We have nothing but praise for Tesora Photography and how well they captured our special day. My husband and I had our engagement shoot in Providence, RI October 2017 and our wedding in Boston, MA May 2018.

For the engagement shoot, Carolyn makes you feel so comfortable. You still feel like yourselves, along with her little touches and suggestions along the way. We were so happy with the shoot and couldn't wait until the big day. For the wedding shoot, Carolyn and Rich did a great job of keeping us on pace for all our desired photos but never rushing us.

We're so happy we found Tesora Photography to photograph our special day!!

Tesora Photography 5
    Tesora Photography 6

Amy · Married on 08/26/2017

Carolyn of Tesora Photography is on one the best photographers I have ever met. I recently planned a styled bridal shoot and was in search for an amazing photographer to capture these moments and I am in awe at how amazing the photos really came out! She takes her time and really captures every single detail and angle. Her passion for this career really shows in her work! That’s one vendor checked off of my list for my future wedding day! ❤️

Nicholas · Married on 08/05/2017

What can I say besides Carolyn was an absolute pleasure to work with. Carolyn shot our actual engagement and everyone who has seen the pictures has complimented. With everything going on the day the last thing I needed to worry about was the photographer missing the shot. She put me at ease telling me exactly where she would be to get the best shot. I could not recommend her enough.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2017

Tesora Photography is amazing!! Carolyn and Rich are truly talented and are such a pleasure to work with. My husband and I used them for our engagement shoot and wedding and could not be any more thrilled with our pictures. They are both very professional and were quick to respond with any questions we may have had. We're so happy with their services and will continue to use them for all other special occasions.

Jen · Married on 05/20/2017

Carolyn of Tesora Photography took our engagement photos in July 2016 and they exceeded our expectations! We were a bit camera shy when we first started but Carolyn made us feel so comfortable that we quickly relaxed and really enjoyed our session. Carolyn was extremely responsive as we were planning our session and literally followed us around NYC to every location we had on our list. She provided our pictures earlier than expected and we loved them so much we had trouble choosing pictures for our save the date! Carolyn also did a family shoot for my brother and sister-in-law when my nephew was born, and the pictures were also amazing. We would have definitely used Tesora as our wedding photographers if they weren’t booked already! Carolyn has an excellent eye and puts her all into her sessions to ensure her clients are extremely satisfied with their photos. We highly recommend Carolyn for all your photo needs. She will definitely be my go-to photographer for any future photography needs!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Literally THE. BEST. PERIOD. As an event planner in NYC, who deals with artistic vendors at work all the time I have VERY high standards for professionalism and responsiveness; Tesora exceeded all of my expectations with flying colors.
    When it came time to look for a photographer for my engagement photos in NYC I searched through and emailed with dozens of photographers (I like to do my homework!) and was so impressed not just with the quality of Carolyn's work but with her professionalism, super speedy responsiveness and ultimately with her genuine warmth which came bursting off the screen in her positive and excited emails. You could tell she loves what she does and is excited to share the experience with you.
    In the lead up to the shoot day her guidance was very helpful (what to wear, thoughts on locations, how best to use our time) but she also worked with my vision and what we wanted for the final product.
    On the day of the shoot, she was just lovely. On time, organized and took charge so we could maximize the time but also encouraging and just down right kind. A day spent "modeling" is not something my introvert fiance was thrilled about but Carolyn's kindness and calm direction put us both right at ease and at the end he even said "wow, that was actually fun!" haha. Our pictures came out just gorgeous and the variety of shots and looks are a testament to her true talent behind the lens.
    Lastly, I'll add that Tesora is a freaking STEAL! We all know weddings are super expensive and trust me, I looked at dozens of photographers, this is the ultimate bang for your buck. We could have spent double or triple and not gotten anywhere near the attention, quality of photos or positive experience we did with Tesora & Carolyn. Seriously, book her immediately.

• Allison

Allison · Married on 10/09/2016

Tesora Photography is just amazing. From engagement pictures in Central Park to wedding photos in a library ballroom, Carolyn managed to capture all the love and romance in our wedding and preserve it in a dream. My husband and I were simply astounded by the beauty and artistry of her photos. But more than that - Carolyn was there for me on my wedding day. When the schedule grew chaotic and all the stress and chaos of the day seemed to bubble over - she was there to reassure me and helped keep everything running smoothly. I remarked that she felt like an extra bridesmaid, and she really was all that support and more. Talented, professional, and personal, I cannot recommend Tesora Photography enough.

Lindsay · Married on 09/26/2016

Terosa Photography was amazing! With Carolyn and Rich, we didn't have to worry about anything. They were super easy to work with, knew exactly what they were doing, and ensured they got all our important shots. They gave us the photos back quickly and they were absolutely beautiful. I'd gladly recommend Terosa Photography for any occasion!

Alyssa · Married on 07/10/2016

I highly recommend Tesora Photography! Carolyn was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process from engagement photos to our wedding day. She was by far the most helpful vendor in planning the timeline for our wedding day. Not only is she professional and organized, she makes you feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. I received so many compliments about our photographer after our wedding even before we got to see the photos! Our guests and our minister noticed how well Carolyn was able to capture the moments without being in the way. Tesora Photography was everything we were looking for in a photographer and more! Thank you for the beautiful photos and excellent experience Carolyn!!

Leigh-Anne · Married on 05/07/2016

Carolyn saved the day - my fiance (at the time) were not exactly pleased with how our original engagement pictures turned out from our wedding photographer (not the photographers fault). Since our wedding was not local, neither was our wedding photographer; having them re-done would not have been quick or easy to schedule.

Thank God for we reached out to Carolyn - we still wanted engagement pictures!!! She listened to my lessons learned from the first session, what I liked (and didn't like) and was so accommodating and somehow made a rainy/drizzly outdoor session look amazing. The time flew by and we had such a blast! So happy we have her pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

Thank you Carolyn!!!!!

Michelle · Married on 04/15/2016

Everything from start to finish with Carolyn was amazing! My husband and I were more than lucky to have had the pleasure to work with Tesora Photography. From the very beginning we were satisfied with Carolyn's talent, patience, work ethic, and utter organization. Her beautiful work and sheer commitment to success, left us with the most amazing photos we will ever have. The greatest and most special day of our lives was made even more perfect because of Tesora Photography. Look no further! You will be 100% amazed with this photographer!