Tarrytown Photographer Reviews

25 | Austin, TX

25 Reviews for Tarrytown Photographer

• User6720702 · 2+ years ago

I had a great experience getting my bridal shots done! I am from out of the area and Johnny made a great recommendation for a location, worked with my availability, and ensured that I got every shot I wanted! Definitely would recommend him.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Darlene · Married on 04/16/2016

Made us feel comfortable. He's very funny, sweet and outgoing. And our pictures came out beautiful. It was like our pictures belonged in a magazine. Thank you for making my wedding memorable.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Fantastic photographer with amazing quality and personality! Not sure about everyone else, but character really makes or breaks my experience, and Johnny by far is the best I've had so far! Very co-operative and productive, dedicated and overall delivered amazing work. Wouldn't want to work with any other photographer!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/02/2016

I don't think we could have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! We worked with Johnny for our engagement pictures and wedding and will no doubt ask him to help us out with family photos in years to come. He had a way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed and it showed through in the pictures. He was very professional however it never seemed like business when speaking to him about details and you could really tell he loves what he does. I love the more candid shots and Johnny seemed to have perfect timing to snap those special moments. Our wedding ceremony and reception was at The Oasis on Lake Travis and he knew exactly what and when to do the shots to get the perfect lighting so our pictures would be amazing. Our pictures turned out better than I could have hoped and I we definitely have Johnny to thank for that!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Nadia · Married on 01/16/2016

I wasn't sure what my vision was when it came to our engagement and wedding day photos, but Johnny captured it perfectly! He caught every wonderful moment and used the surrounding and lighting as the cherry on top. He is patient, funny, and very talented!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Teneisha · Married on 08/29/2015

I have worked this young man on several occasions. Each time he has exceeded professional expectations. Not only is he a wonderful photographer but he's taught me a few things about a camera! He's funny and makes you feel very comfortable so as your photos come out looking great. He's even photographed my 13yr old daughter and friends. It was a wonderful experience. He made her first professional photo session a success. Not only do I recommend him for weddings and other services but he's also good with photographing kids.

Tarrytown Photographer's reply:

You're a sweetheart thank you!!

Taylor · event on: 04/22/2015

I've done a couple shoots with Johnny and have all have been super fun and great experience!

Thank you so much!
  • Melissa

Melissa · event on: 04/22/2015

Professional but personal with an eye for the best shots

Raylene · event on: 04/19/2015

Excellent quality work for a great price, makes the session painless and done quickly so kids don't get restless. Open to feedback and also willing to teach and explain why something was done.

Thank you so much!!

Pam · event on: 04/13/2015

Johnny is highly sought after and I can see why! His subtle and quirky sense of humor and style is refreshing and fun. This photographer knows his locations, lighting and placement. He photographed my daughter during his busy schedule and we were blown away by the results. His talents were above and beyond any expectation we thought we had. I would recommend him anywhere, anytime and for any event because I find him to be the full deal. He was my diamond ..... and I don't normally comment, review, or give out recommendations with my name attached to it. Recommending Tarrytown is my pleasure to the highest level.

Tarrytown Photographer's reply:

Awww your gonna make me cry!!!

Linda · Married on 04/11/2015

I enjoyed working with Johnny. He was very attentive to everyone.

Kayla · event on: 04/07/2015

Are you looking for some AMAZING pictures and an even better time?! Then you have the right person! This photographer is fun,creative, and all around just GREAT! I have worked with a lot of different people, and know that when laughing and smiling the whole time, the pictures are 1000x better! There is no idea too big or small! Tarrytown Photog can capture anything!

Thank you Kayla!!!

Erika · Married on 03/28/2015

I loved everything from choosing Johnny to take my pictures to the day of.... Anytime I had a concern he was quick to answer or help me out! I have already referred him to many and will continue to refer him and use him in the future!

Thanks Erika

Johnny provides quality professional portraiture and goes out of his way for his clients. I had the opportunity to work with him on a commercial shoot. He is highly recommended and extremely knowledgeable about his profession and services her provides and is competitively priced. He is also easy to work with due to his easygoing, playful personality. He will let you know what he recommends for best memories.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Cole · event on: 03/15/2015

This photographer is great. I recommended him for graduation photos and they turned out great. My friend loves the pictures and had a good time during the shoot. Johnny is professional yet funny and fun to work with.

Tarrytown Photographer's reply:

You forgot to mention my good looks!!
  • Q

Quiana · Married on 03/15/2015

The amount of patience and time Johnny took at our sessions was paramount. He is truly extraordinary and knowledgeable about his craft. Choosing him as a photographer was a no brainer. I love his work, I love following his work, and will continue to do so. His camera compared with his natural talent for photography captured everything I was looking for.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/09/2015

A very skilled photographer with a fantastic personality to match. He was professional from the very first contact all the way to follow-up with the photographs. He is very communicative and kept myself and my group informed about every detail, kept us laughing with jokes and humor and very engaging with each person of the group, able to make us comfortable and bring personality alive for the camera....traits of an excellent photographer!!!
    I would Definitely Recommend his services and would use him again without a doubt.

Oh Amanda thank you!!

michael · Married on 03/05/2015

Johnny is an excellent photographer!! If you hire him you will not be disappointed in his work. He is honestly one of the best photographers I've had the chance to work with!

Thank you Michael!!

Ann · event on: 02/14/2015

The photos look amazing and do not need photoshop. Was very fast to respond and very fast to give me my photos.

And u did amazing!!

Gisselle · event on: 01/06/2015

Respectful, my daughter is new to the industry, and he was patient , he did teach her a few tips that she needed for her career, thank you Johnny

It's an honor
  • User4999019 · event on: 12/12/2014

Johnny Quattlebaum is an amazing photographer. He has a special gift of understanding people and creating a story with their shoot. Johnny is a genuine person and it shows through the way he treats you during the shoot. He is very professional and easy going. He is good at making subtle suggestions and elaborating the ideas you have. Johnny makes you feel very comfortable around him. He is very creative and takes his work to the next level every time I shoot with him. He is constantly creating and coming up with new artistic themes. Johnny is a seasoned photographer and has my ringing endorsement for any type of shoot. I did an engagement style shoot with him and my friend Cami, the pictures turned out wonderful. If you need a professional and fun photographer who is creative then Johnny is your guy.

Thanks mom!!

Victoria · event on: 11/09/2014

Johnny Q. Rocks! Easy going, fast, knows his lighting and your photos will look Fab!! If you didn't know how to pose before your shoot you will leave your shoot wanting to do modeling! He won't touch you or adjust anything he will just guide you! Totally worth the wait!!

Tarrytown Photographer's reply:

I'm very grateful thank you!

He is an amazing photographer, professional and makes you feel comfortable, and believe me very well worth the money spent if you want beautiful memories of your wedding day. He is absolutely the #1 photographer to go to !

Mandy · Married on 09/21/2013

Johnny is a great photographer! We loved his pictures so much we have used him for our engagement, wedding, maternity, and family pictures. He responds very quickly and is very flexible when and where you'd like to meet. Johnny will go to the extremes to capture the right picture. At our wedding we saw him on the floor, standing on chairs, in the middle of a dance off all to get the perfect picture for us to cherish. He is very easy to get along with and his prices are incredible fair with the product he produces. You won't regret booking Johnny.

Laura · event on: 01/01/2015

Johnny's creative vision was exceptional. He captured the evening perfectly while not being intrusive. He can shoot in any type of lighting conditions. I will certainly use him again.