Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning Reviews

78 | Trenton, NJ

78 Reviews for Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

Tiffany · Married on 03/04/2013

Sunkissed airbrush tan is the best spray tan I've ever had. It's organic & the color was perfect. Made me look flawless on my wedding day! I'm going to do it for every event or special weekend from now on. Thanks Bridget

Kate · event on: 02/24/2013

The Sunkissed girls are awesome! I love feeling beautiful and not having to hurt my skin in the process. It is such a comfortable environment and my tan lasted almost 10 days!

Sent on 03/11/2013

I'm a Hairdresser in Hamilton NJ and was also a bride... i have been going to bridget for over a year now for my smart tans! i ABSOLUTELY love her. She has done all my events, holidays, wedding shower, bachlorette party...etc..but more importantly I couldnt have imagined anyone else for my WEDDING DAY GLOW :) !!!!!!! Anyone i refer to her (which is a lot of fellow brides, and clients of ALL ages) praises me for helping them find her. She is amazing with professionalism in making you feel comfortable is any aspect and at any time. Her instructions help keep your tan long lasting! SUNKISSED = smartest decision ever !!!!

Cydney · event on: 02/22/2013

Absolutely fantastic customer service and beautiful airbrush tan!!! never orange and always the perfect shade. !!! Very accommodating and felt very comfortable!! I will absolutely use them again !!!

• User3149664 · event on: 02/19/2013

It was my very first experience getting "spray tanned" and it was so different than I had anticipated!
    There wasn't an unpleasant smell and I didn't get that orange color I was afraid of! :-/ My tan looked great and felt moisturized!
    I'll absolutely be a frequent and loyal customer! :)

Sent on 03/22/2013

Danielle · Married on 02/18/2013

From the moment I first contacted Bridget she was very helpful and professional. She thoroughly explained everything to me and was a pleasure to work with. My whole bridal party got spray tans and everybody was happy with them. Everybody looked beautiful in the pictures! I would recommend sunkissed tanning to anyone looking for a spray tan!

Jamie · Married on 02/16/2013

Of course my wedding was the most important day in my life! I put total trust in Bridget, I'm not someone who regularly spray tans, so when she was recommended I called her. So happy I did! She was professional, it never got streaky, or orange. Which is why I never wanted to do it, sometimes people look orange. Bridget's product makes you the perfect golden brown! A couple of well known celebs were there & actually complimented me on my spray tan! She is the best in the business!

Susann · Married on 02/15/2013

She was very professional and thorough. My spray tan looked amazing! Very natural and not orange at all. She explained how to maintain my glow and was very helpful. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and was glowing (due to happiness and an amazing spray tan :) ).

Sent on 03/13/2013

Bridget is absolutely amazing! She is extremely professional and educates you about tanning. Her tans last a good week. She has a great selection of products for sale so you can keep your tan longer. She has very flexible hours so if you want a tan at 9pm you got it :) I HIGHLY recommend her for anyone looking for a natural long lasting tan. She's the BEST!

Marilyn · Married on 01/05/2013

I was very nervous to have a spray tan, but it turned out perfect. My skin is very sensitive and I had no problems afterwards. It was an excellent and professional service they provided as well as working within my schedule. I hightly recommend this salon.

Sent on 03/17/2013

The best spray tan I have ever had!! Bridget is very professional and has very accommodating hours to fit anyone's schedule. I was completely satisfied and will definitely be going back!!

• User3131983 · 2+ years ago

What an over all great experience!! My tan was so even and such a great color!! I can't wait to get my next one!
    -Patti

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2012

My tan was exceptional! Very pleased with the natural warm glow it gave to my otherwise fair skin. I liked how the solution did not wear off on my clothes or feel sticky. It was long lasting and the perfect option for a person looking to avoid sun exposure. Bridget was incredibly skilled in her technique and made me feel very comfortable during the application. I highly recommend Sunkissed and look forward to another airbrush tan very soon!

Courtney · Married on 10/20/2012

Sunkissed Tanning was very professional and provided my bridesmaids and myself with natural looking tans without the damaging effects of the sun or uv-lights. The price was affordable and the service was great! I highly reccommend Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2012

My tan was exceptional! The natural glow was exactly what I was looking for to give my otherwise fair skin the perfect shade. I loved how the solution did not rub off on my clothes or feel sticky. It was also very long lasting and even. Bridget was an expert in the application process and she made me feel extremely comfortable with baring my body. For those looking to avoid damaging UV rays Sunkissed is the way to go!

Laura · Married on 10/19/2012

I had used Sunkissed several times prior to my wedding day and I was always so happy with how great my skin looked and how amazing I felt having the tan that there was no question who I would be using for my big day! It was so easy to book an appointment at a time that worked best for me and my bridesmaids. I felt so comfortable and the experience was great! I have received so many complements about my color because it looks so natural. I now recommend Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 04/04/2013

Holly · Married on 10/11/2012

I've been tanned several times by Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning and each time I have been very pleased with their work. This company is very flexible as well as professional. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Chloe · Married on 10/05/2012

Bridget did a fabulous job. My wedding couldn't have been more fabulous... Natural color & glow...always recommend !!!
    Love Sunkissed Thanks again!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Megan · Married on 10/01/2012

I am OBSESSED with Sun Kissed Tanning! Bridget is the best and no other tanning salon even compares. I instantly feel thinner and prettier after she sprays me. I have used her for my bridal shower, bachelorette party and wedding. She is flexible, friendly, and very professional. I highly suggest you use her if you want a flawless tan for your special day!!!!

Lindsey · Married on 08/30/2012

Bridget is awesome! The best spray tan I've had, she made it so natural for my wedding. I work past the time she normally closes and she has stayed late to spray me with no problem. She uses the best products and makes you feel comfortable even when you are fat and pregnant ;) You will not be disappointed

Sent on 03/18/2013

Ken · Married on 07/07/2012

I would highly recommend Sunkissed Airbrush Tanning! The end result was worth every Penny. They exceeded my expectations and I got a natural looking tan without any steaks and it lasted even longer then expected. My wife and I looked great in all the pictures! Thanks again!

April · Married on 05/17/2012

I loved everything about sunkissed airbrush tanning. I wanted to look natural in my photos and Bridget made me look perfect. No one could tell that I had been sprayed a few days before. It lasted a week and faded naturally. The products she recommended were awesome!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Bridget, owner and tan specialist makes you feel comfortable (you're practically in the buff minus a thong) and completely confident about a spray tan. I had used Sunkissed a few times in the past and had never been dissappointed! The tan you get is golden and so natural its like I came back from an tropical island even before my wedding! No streaks, blotches, no orange, and no smearing on my white dress! I was sprayed the day before my reherseal with all my girls (yes we had a bridal spray tan party complete with cocktails and apps!) and it lasted well into the first half of my honeymoon. I know it would have been longer but the ocean took it off sooner. Bridget and Sunkissed are the only way to go to give you the golden tan you want on your wedding day! She will not dissapoint with her state of the art tanning solution and spray machine, once you start you won't be able to stop seeing her!

Kris · Married on 05/21/2011

I was a little skeptical about getting a spray tan at first. But a friend referred me to Bridget (owner of Sunkissed) and I decided to try it. Once I met Bridget, I felt completely comfortable and relaxed. I tried a spray tan before my wedding just to "practice." It was terrific. The color looked so natural. I immediately booked my appointment for 2 days before my wedding -- I don't want to brag, but I think with my tan and wedding dress, I looked awsome. thanks sunkissed!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

I was married two years ago and used Bridget for my tanning needs and she was awesome she has a great personality and gives the best spray tan around no streaking and a gorgeous glow i have used her ever since for all my special occasions love her!

Sent on 03/15/2013