Makeup By Maddie

Bedminster, NJ View map Visit website

You can trust Makeup By Maddie to provide you not just professionalism, but skilled art. Madeline has years of experience working on all faces shapes, skin tones, and textures. We will make sure your big day is stress free and smooth. You can ensure that your makeup will last you all day and night! Madeline uses special techniques and high end products that will ensure your makeup lasts and looks amazing through tears, hugs, and a long night of dancing! We are located in the tri-state area, although we travel all over the country. We can't wait to work with you!

*We are new to The Knot!* check out our Facebook page for more reviews! :)

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Ana
    Ana C. Married on 09/12/2021

Incredible services!!

I booked Maddie for my recent bridal shower! She did my makeup as well as my mom, and sister’s! I am so happy to have found her and so grateful for her work! She was super easy to work with, attentive, and kind. She understood exactly what we wanted and truly made me feel like a bride. My makeup lasted throughout the entire day and I got so many compliments. I cannot recommend Madeline enough!!
    Alison G. Married on 08/01/2021

Best makeup artist ever

Maddie was amazing. not only did my makeup look perfect, it was seriously identical to the picture I showed her off Pinterest. I have NEVER looked so good lol. My husband loved it, he said I looked real life photoshopped! hahah. She was early to my wedding (like 30 minutes) and she also made me a schedule so I literally just showed up and felt so relaxed that morning. I knew everyone was it good hands so it was very comforting also knowing all my bridesmaids were going to be satisfied with her. Even being so busy she always replied to me in a timely manor and was very helpful through any questions I had about the big day. I HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! BOOK HER! I'm going to upload my pictures here as soon as I get them back from my photographer.

Pricing

Makeup By Maddie Price Rates

Bedminster Bedminster, NJ, 07921
862-289-7941
Location of (Makeup By Maddie)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding