58 Biondi Avenue, Cliffwood, NJ 08857 Map · Phone number

About Lush Bridal

Lush Bridal is a professional makeup and hair service located in Cliffwood, New Jersey. Having worked with hundreds of brides, Lush Bridal’s team of expert artists and stylists boast the skill and knowledge needed to bring your wedding look vision to life. By paying close attention to all your distinct facial details and using the highest quality products, Lush Bridal will make you feel beautiful inside and out. From developing a beauty plan for guaranteed stress-free application to coordinating with your photographer, Lush Bridal wants to ensure you experience a flawless day. Their founder and lead makeup artist Ereny Zion has worked with a variety of different companies such as Cosmopolitan magazine and New York Fashion Week. As an award-winning stylist, Ereny and her team of hand-selected artists will use their contouring skills to highlight your best features.

Lush Bridal offers trials where you can try out all the looks you’ve saved from online searching. Your designated artist will pay attention to what works and be sure to do exactly that on your big day. They will create a pre-arranged itinerary to guarantee a stress-free day. Other services include:

• Tattoo coverage

Lush Bridal 5
Lush Bridal 6

April Boyer · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

From start to finish Lush was great! Such a huge relief to deal with real professionals who stay on top of your needs even after you sign a contract, and just a tip to future brides, do your research because a lot of other vendors are hard to reach after they sign you into a contract. Lush Bridal was the best vendor I worked with and if I can rate them 10 stars I would. I chose them based on reviews and my bridal trial of course. They did not let down! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Rolanda · Married on 09/23/2018

SO happy I found Lush Bridal!!

Ereny is amazing!! I was so happy that she did my entire bridal party’s makeup and I don’t regret one bit of it. I was struggling trying to find a great makeup artist and finally came across Lush Bridal. From that day, when speaking with Ereny, I knew that she was the right person and I was in good hands. Ereny made the entire process, from start to finish as easy as could be. She did not need to do trials on any of the girls and made them all look amazing the day of which is true talent. She put together an itinerary and sent it to me the week before to review with her which made my life easier. One of the main things I loved about her was that she was on time the day of and finished exactly when she said she would. I knew I didn’t have to worry about her cause of how professional she is. Her work is flawless and all the girls loved their makeup. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2018

Lush Bridal was the fastest of my wedding vendors to ever respond to me, answer my questions, or take care of anything I needed and I cant tell you how much I needed that during this stressful planning time. With that being said, they were nothing short of amazingly talented in their artistry! I have already used them again after my wedding when I had to go to a friends wedding and I received the same great service; which shows this is how they treat all their clients not just brides. My makeup for my wedding and my friends wedding was beautiful and exactly how I wanted it. I still get compliments and friends asking me who I booked. Thank you ladies for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2018

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Ideal Event Planning
    Ideal Event Planning Wedding Planners

Your make-up is an important part of your look, contact the pros who know how to put the finishing touch

• 58 Biondi Avenue Cliffwood, New Jersey, 08857 See on map