Lush Bridal Reviews

Lush Bridal 5
Lush Bridal 6

April Boyer · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend!

From start to finish Lush was great! Such a huge relief to deal with real professionals who stay on top of your needs even after you sign a contract, and just a tip to future brides, do your research because a lot of other vendors are hard to reach after they sign you into a contract. Lush Bridal was the best vendor I worked with and if I can rate them 10 stars I would. I chose them based on reviews and my bridal trial of course. They did not let down! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Rolanda · Married on 09/23/2018

SO happy I found Lush Bridal!!

Ereny is amazing!! I was so happy that she did my entire bridal party’s makeup and I don’t regret one bit of it. I was struggling trying to find a great makeup artist and finally came across Lush Bridal. From that day, when speaking with Ereny, I knew that she was the right person and I was in good hands. Ereny made the entire process, from start to finish as easy as could be. She did not need to do trials on any of the girls and made them all look amazing the day of which is true talent. She put together an itinerary and sent it to me the week before to review with her which made my life easier. One of the main things I loved about her was that she was on time the day of and finished exactly when she said she would. I knew I didn’t have to worry about her cause of how professional she is. Her work is flawless and all the girls loved their makeup. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Patricia · Married on 09/21/2018

Lush Bridal was the fastest of my wedding vendors to ever respond to me, answer my questions, or take care of anything I needed and I cant tell you how much I needed that during this stressful planning time. With that being said, they were nothing short of amazingly talented in their artistry! I have already used them again after my wedding when I had to go to a friends wedding and I received the same great service; which shows this is how they treat all their clients not just brides. My makeup for my wedding and my friends wedding was beautiful and exactly how I wanted it. I still get compliments and friends asking me who I booked. Thank you ladies for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Adrianna · Married on 09/14/2018

I loved how they did my hair for my wedding, my look was even better than the photos I showed them! PROFESSIONAL all around. They were super accommodating and everyone was happy with their services... thank you ladies! Highly recommended!

Lush Bridal's reply:

Hi Adrianna, I'm so happy that you loved your hairstyle! I'll be sure to let your artists know that they did a wonderful job! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I hope to see you again for your future events!

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

I had a really great experience using Lush Bridal! Overall they were very talented, organized, and very friendly. Ereny was very professional and took full responsibility in planning and making sure my wedding morning runs smoothly. I would use them again, all our hair and makeup looked amazing until the end of night.

Lush Bridal's reply:

Nothing makes me happier than hearing that our brides had a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to share with us! We can't wait to see you again Kristin!
    Best Wishes Always,
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

She was very helpful. Got back to me right away and was very flexible with setting up trail.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lush Bridal's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day!

Cheryl H. · Married on 06/15/2018

Very happy I found this company.

Very happy I found this company. I like that they specialize in weddings and I feel that they definitely stood out from the salons where I also had trials at. From my experience, the attention to detail that they give brides really sets them apart than anyone else doing hair and makeup. You can tell they are very knowledgeable when it comes to weddings. The owner is very respectful and attentive, and although they are very busy (they had multiple trials the day of mine) they make sure to never make you feel rushed or less important. So happy with everything, thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • I

irini · Married on 05/20/2018

Loved the work she did for my girls! Perfect timing but still detailed.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Monica · Married on 05/04/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Ereny, I definitely recommend her services. She is professional, patient, kind, and accomodating. Ereny did an excellent job on my make up on my big day. Ereny, is very talented and was able to do the traditional bridal make up, and an Indian bridal make up beautifully. Ereny's versatile skills make her an asset. I received compliments at my wedding from my guests. Ereny also did my mother's make up and my mother in law's make up, and their make up looked fabulous as well. She was punctual and reliable and met with me both at my hotel and my wedding venue. She was available for the retouch. Ereny was able to do my make up exactly the way I wanted, and it came out beautifully. The wedding pictures came out beautiful, and it attests to her talent as a superb make up artist. She did not only perform a top notch job, but she helped me feel calm on my wedding day , and made my experience memorable and pleasant. If you are searching for a bridal make up artist please contact Ereny, and I guarantee that you will be happy with your choice. I am recomnending Ereny to family and friends. I can't wait for my next function to contact Ereny for my make up. I am so grateful to have had Ereny as my make up artist on my wedding day. Thank you so much Ereny..........Monica

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lush Bridal's reply:

Monica, you were an absolute delight to work with and I'm so happy you found me before your wedding! You looked beautiful in your wedding gown as well as your beautiful Indian outfit, wishing you and your husband a beautiful life together!

Vanessa · Married on 03/23/2018

From the start the owner was very responsive and attentive to my questions and concerns. My makeup trial went great and on the wedding day I received the same great service.. My party and I were very pleased.

Marta · Married on 09/23/2017

Ereny is a perfectionist and you can tell she really cares about her clients and the reputation of her business. My entire bridal party and Mom were so happy with everything, but I was blown away not only by the makeup and hair, but at how responsive she is to all my preferences, questions, emails, everything! The artist who did our hair also did a great job and our hair stayed in place all night. Would definitely recommend and my sister will be booking with them for her 2019 wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lush Bridal's reply:

Thank you Marta! You were such a pleasure to work with and you this review really made my day! I am looking forward to your sister's wedding! May God bless your beautiful family always.

Lilian · Married on 09/04/2017

Ereny was amazing with my makeup. Everyone complimented me on my makeup and hair. She was amazing and I would definitely use her again and again for all my other occasions. Thank you Ereny. You're the best

Sent on 12/31/2017

Ruby · Married on 07/01/2017

I found lush bridal featured on an Indian wedding website and contacted them. I am from out of state but I was having my 2 day wedding in nj. They responded almost immediately and were very accommodating with setting up my trials on the days I would be in NJ. I was very impressed that they did Indian makeup so well and they even set my dupatta. My mom also decided to book with my bridesmaids when she saw how beautiful my trial came out. Everyone was happy with the makeup and hair and I will definitely use them again for my future events.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lush Bridal's reply:

Ruby, So happy you found us from all the way down in Louisiana! Wishing you nothing but the best, all the love and happiness! Congratulations and thank you for choosing us.
    Best Wishes,

Teretha · Married on 04/04/2017

I’m expectations were completely exceeded! I’m so glad that our bridal party booked with Lush Bridal! I thought I’d have fly always and that I would have touch up my makeup, but that was not the case at all. I felt beautiful the whole night!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nancy · Married on 03/25/2017

Finding a great makeup and hair team in NJ can be extremely overwhelming, but I'm so happy to have found lush to be my bridal beauty team. From the start the owner ereny was super attentive in answering all my emails and texts promptly. On the wedding day she was prompt, professional, and exceeded everyone's expectations. I never felt more beautiful and it shows in my pictures. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know, one of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Marroa · Married on 03/17/2017

Perfect perfect!! Ereny was very professional and immediately responsive whenever I called her, we were all so happy with how everything turned out, hair and makeup lasted all night for me and the girls! Nothing phased her we were running late, the a/c in the room stopped working and Ereny had to work in the Cali heat but she was just so professional and made sure everything was flawless during all the chaos, her experience really showed that day and i was really glad that I hired a true professional like her, would absolutely hire LUSH again if i could ... my maid of honor already booked them for their wedding in 2019 in nyc!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Gretchen · Married on 03/12/2017

One of my friends recommended lush bridal to me and I cannot thank her enough for connecting me with them. This company knows how to treat their customers and they were my favorite vendor throughout my wedding process. From the beginning they were extremely attentive and my trials were a huge success. They listened to what my concerns were and I didn't think my hair and makeup could come out exactly how I envisioned and more! My wedding morning was even better than the trial and they were very polite and professional. Book them! They know what they are doing!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Beth · Married on 01/12/2017

Working with Lush was an absolute pleasure. Amazing to deal with and talented. When I was growing up I loved looking at my mother and grandmothers' wedding photos. This made me super picky about hair and make up when it came to my own since wedding photos become family heirlooms. I wanted everyone in my wedding party to look timeless and elegant and Lush delovered and then some. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Lush Bridal's reply:

Beth, you're absolutely right. Your photos will become your heirlooms, and I'm so happy we were able to accomplish what you were looking for! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for choosing us and we wish you endless happiness!

Tiffany · Married on 09/17/2016

I had my makeup done for a wedding I was in by Ereny. I must say, her professionalism was very impressive and she was super pleasant to work with. She talked me through the look I wanted and I was extremely happy with the results! It was exactly I wanted, down to the very detail. Her company organized an excellent schedule to accommodate all of the girls in our bridal party in a timely fashion, which they stuck to. I would absolutely recommend Lush to anyone for services in the future! Such an excellent experience!

Alyssa · Married on 04/14/2016

Ereny and her team do an amazing job. Make up is done perfectly. They take their time and make sure you look beautiful on your special day. I highly recommend Lush Bridal!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Marian · Married on 04/03/2016

Ereny and Brittany did such an amazing job for me, my mom, my sister and my sister in law. We were right on schedule with our hair and make up the day of the wedding. The day of my wedding I wanted to change my hairstyle a little bit and Brittany didn't have a problem with it at all. Brittany styled my hair exactly the way I wanted which was slightly different than the trial. We took pictures outside on a very windy day and my hair held up even when my long veil was getting blown away by the wind. We were all very pleased with our hairstyle by Brittany and make up by Ereny. We used airbrush make up which was very light and works well for someone who's not used to wearing make up like me. I still had a bit of hives the day of the wedding even after a few doses of benadryl but Ereny was able to cover it well. I had people tell me how beautiful I looked and someone even told me I looked like an angel on my wedding day. The make up stayed on all night and my hair still looked well done even after a windy day and all night of partying. My sister said she now knows who to book when it's her turn to get married.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Lush bridal is the way to go. Ereny was so professional from the start. She really works hard to meet all your needs. Very talented artists from hair to makeup! Highly recommend!! Thank you all for being with us on our special day!

Justine · Married on 12/12/2015

I booked with Lush Bridal over a year before my wedding on a Black Friday special they ran. They were accommodating with booking my trial and setting up hair and makeup for me and 8 other people. (Thanks to Andrea who didn't kill me for my obsessive emails!!) The day of, Ereny and Samantha showed up on time and with smiles on their faces. They didn't stress when some of my bridesmaids didn't exactly follow the rules and they were very laid back (key for a stressful day!). They worked quickly and we had extra time to make sure everything was perfect. I have nothing but great things ho report- the girls were pleasant and personable and most of all- they did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids were happy and they made my grandmother stunning- she looked so great that we convinced her not to wear her wig! She was scared she didn't have enough hair to look good, but they did a great job. My makeup stayed on all day, even my eyeliner didn't budge from getting teary eyed. Ereny and Samantha steered us all in the right direction and the proof is in the pictures!! Thanks Lush Bridal!

Mary · Married on 12/05/2015

Lush Bridal was truly an experience like no other. .Ereny was very very willing to accommodate my very busy schedule...She always responded to my emails within 20 minutes of me sending them... Ereny and her staff very very punctual and very organized and professional. . She had a detailed schedule and itinerary of the time and service for each of my bridesmaids. .. She made my wedding day very smooth and relaxing and made sure the makeup came out the exact way we wanted it.. I would definitely recommend ereny and her staff for anyone looking for an amazinget makeup artist!!

Sent on 12/28/2015

So happy I found Lush Bridal, just a few weeks before my wedding! I chose them based off of reviews and awards and I am so glad I did. I immediately fell in love with my hair and makeup during the trial and even more so on my wedding day. They came to my venue and were completely accommodating to me and my bridesmaids crazy schedule!! I would definitely recommend Ereny and her team for any occasion as they were so great to work with and completely made my vision for my big day come to life. Thank you Lush Bridal!!

Sent on 12/30/2015