Princeton, NJ 08540 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About LondynArtistry

LondynArtistry is an on-locaton wedding hair and makeup company based in Princeton, New Jersey. Fay Legagneur, the CEO and hairstylist, created the mobile salon to provide convenient hair, makeup, nail, and spa therapy services for couples throughout New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia. Fay and her team of licensed beauticians have provided clients with updos, braids, blowouts, mens grooming, manicures, pedicures, and makeup application for over ten years. The glam squad can accommodate parties of up to 30 guests, and wedding hair and makeup packages are also available.

LondynArtistry provides beauty services on location, as well as several spa treatments. Complete bridal packages include bridal hair and makeup with trials, as well as a manicure and massage. Multiple stylists are provided for parties, as well as consultations beforehand. Beauty services include the following treatments:

• Blowouts

LondynArtistry 5
LondynArtistry 6
LondynArtistry 7

P Ni · Married on 12/08/2018

Stylist for your special occasion

Fay came to our home at the crack of dawn to style our hair— an adult and two teens— for my daughters bat mitzvah. She was great with my kids, easing nerves and going with the flow. She didn’t skip a beat. When I added make up service she quickly found another consultant to come.

• SUSAN

SUSAN · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Hair and Lashes - "Gave Me Life!"

Too many times you see recommendations that start with the phrases, “I rarely come across…” or “few people have the opportunity to work with someone….”
    Well, those words are not sufficient or effective enough to start this recommendation for the styling professionals at LondynArtistry. Simply put – Fay knows how to create beautiful hair styles and Dani is a true makeup artist.
    Fay was recommended to me and upon meeting her I was impressed with her listening skills and attentiveness to my wants and preferences for my wedding day hair and makeup needs. Fay was professional and not at all pushy when it came to describing her styling recommendations for me and my wedding party.
    Dani, the makeup artist, and I performed a consult by phone and she was also a true professional. She understood “the look” that I wanted for my makeup and she made perfect suggestions on the coloring and accents for me to consider.
    Well, when the “big day” arrived I could not have asked for a better duo to handle “putting me together”. These ladies DEFINITELY bring positive energy and calming vibes with them. Fay and Dani worked as a team and individually on my wedding party. They made us each so comfortable that I felt like I was spending time with old friends. Dani even brought along some music that played in the background that had us all laughing, talking, and singing while they worked their magic. The styling on my Maid of Honor was sooo lovely that she broke out in tears where she saw her finished hair and makeup. Dani made my mom look like the prettiest “Mother of the Bride”. And all I can state is “WoW!!!” When I saw my hair and makeup I just could not stop smiling. Fay styled my hair just so it didn’t lose a curl or droop after 10 hours of pictures, dancing, and partying. And the lashes and makeup that Dani styled “gave me Life!”
    Thank you ladies! I will definitely be calling on you both again.

LondynArtistry Pricing

LondynArtistry Price Rates

LondynArtistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 50.00
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 65.00
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 60.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 30