LondynArtistry Reviews

26 | Princeton, NJ

26 Reviews for LondynArtistry

Anjali Gupta · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfection!

Fay is amazing!! From our first message exchange via wedding wire, all the way to my wedding day, she was so responsive, flexible and professional! More importantly, she’s a magician with her hands and hair tools!! I felt beautiful and secure all weekend! My mom, my sister in law and I all got our hair done by Fay, and our looks were all so different. We were all thrilled with how they came out, and every hair was in place until the end of the night! It was so much fun getting ready with Fay and her MUA partner. It felt like a bunch of girlfriends hanging out. I will recommend her in a heartbeat! Wedding Wire is how I found her, so I hope this review convinces someone else to hire her as well. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, FAY!!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa DiMeglio · Married on 09/06/2019

Fay is a hair goddess!

Fay did an amazing job on my bridal hair. She nailed the exact style that I was looking for! She also worked her magic with my bridal party - 7 girls with all different hair types/lengths and all different styles. She truly is a hair goddess! She is personable, prompt with communication, and very easy to work with! I was definitely at ease knowing that she was playing a major role in how I would look on my big day. Thank you, Fay!

Sent on 01/06/2020
  • Nancy

Nancy Seem · Married on 08/10/2019

Overall wonderful experience!

Fay and Jamie,

I cannot thank you enough for helping to make my wedding day so special! You got everyone ready so quickly and calmly and helped keep the morning fun! Everyone loved their makeup, you even converted my mom, a usual non-makeup goer.

The makeup stayed fresh all night and the hair] looked as good at the end of the night as the beginning without a single strand out of place. Even after hours of dancing! I really loved the entire look.

You both were professional, on-time, fun and overall a pleasure to work with! So glad you were a part of my wedding day!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Maybell

Maybell Breton · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect person for the perfect day!

My wedding was perfect and I cried so much so my make up was so important. She was wonderful. Thank you for putting the right person to work with me.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Astrid

Astrid Caruso · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing, responsive, and so easy to work with!

Jamie and Ashley did hair and makeup for my wedding and were phenomenal. I gave some feedback after my trial about some very minor things and everything was perfect on the day. I felt confident and beautiful, but still like myself. I don't often wear very much makeup, so it was important to me to feel this way, and Jamie was able to do such beautiful makeup and still let my freckles and natural skin shine through. I am amazed every time I look at the photos at what a spectacular job they did. Not to mention they were so lovely, professional, and fun to work with. Thank you, Londyn Artistry!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Made my day

Fay is such a pleasure to work with and found the absolute perfect stylist to help me on my day. Sasha is a magician, she makes me cry when I see the gorgeous beast she transforms me into. So accommodating to work with and such a pleasure. They have me finding events to have so that I can use their services again! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Elena Saha · Married on 06/09/2019

Hair for my baby shower

I worked with Fay for my baby shower and she was a pleasure to work with. I live in Chicago but was hosting my shower in NJ and found her online (had great reviews). So I had no tangible context for her services besides reviews. She was easy to contact and very responsive. I asked her a few days before the event if she could incorporate a flower crown into my look and she was able to make it happen (from start to finish, find the flowers, make a crown, and use it)!! That's a great quality and that's what it means to go above and beyond. My look came out great! I would definitely use her again and would recommend her services. Thank you Fay!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • U

Hannah Kronenberg · Married on 05/07/2019

Amazing hair and makeup!

Fay and Brianna were amazing! They came to my hotel at 7AM (!) and got started right away. They did a beautiful job on hair and makeup for me and my entire wedding party. Before the wedding day my bridesmaids did not want to get their hair done but when they saw what an incredible job Fay was doing they both decided to get it done day of. Fay was so accommodating of all last minute requests. One of my bridesmaids called Fay and Brianna the "silent heroes" of the wedding. I couldn't have said it better myself.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Angelea

Angelea · Married on 02/17/2019

Fay is magical!

Fay and her assistant Ainya were absolutely magical! They were so attentive to my bridal needs as well as my bridesmaids. They were so easy to talk to and were incredibly time efficient! They had a relaxed professionalism about them that really helped myself and my bridesmaids take on the morning with ease. At the end of their service, my bridesmaids and I were over the moon with the quality of style we saw as well as the care that went into each look! My bridesmaids continuously asked where I found Fay because she left such a lasting impression! I will definitely go straight to Fay for any special occasions I may have as well as recommend her to all that ask advice on the service I received! I know my bridesmaids have already taken her contact down for events they may have in the future. If you are looking for someone with phenomenal style quality, efficiency, accommodating, as well as incredibly kind, look no further than Fay!!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

P Ni · Married on 12/08/2018

Stylist for your special occasion

Fay came to our home at the crack of dawn to style our hair— an adult and two teens— for my daughters bat mitzvah. She was great with my kids, easing nerves and going with the flow. She didn’t skip a beat. When I added make up service she quickly found another consultant to come.

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • SUSAN

SUSAN · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Hair and Lashes - "Gave Me Life!"

Too many times you see recommendations that start with the phrases, “I rarely come across…” or “few people have the opportunity to work with someone….”
    Well, those words are not sufficient or effective enough to start this recommendation for the styling professionals at LondynArtistry. Simply put – Fay knows how to create beautiful hair styles and Dani is a true makeup artist.
    Fay was recommended to me and upon meeting her I was impressed with her listening skills and attentiveness to my wants and preferences for my wedding day hair and makeup needs. Fay was professional and not at all pushy when it came to describing her styling recommendations for me and my wedding party.
    Dani, the makeup artist, and I performed a consult by phone and she was also a true professional. She understood “the look” that I wanted for my makeup and she made perfect suggestions on the coloring and accents for me to consider.
    Well, when the “big day” arrived I could not have asked for a better duo to handle “putting me together”. These ladies DEFINITELY bring positive energy and calming vibes with them. Fay and Dani worked as a team and individually on my wedding party. They made us each so comfortable that I felt like I was spending time with old friends. Dani even brought along some music that played in the background that had us all laughing, talking, and singing while they worked their magic. The styling on my Maid of Honor was sooo lovely that she broke out in tears where she saw her finished hair and makeup. Dani made my mom look like the prettiest “Mother of the Bride”. And all I can state is “WoW!!!” When I saw my hair and makeup I just could not stop smiling. Fay styled my hair just so it didn’t lose a curl or droop after 10 hours of pictures, dancing, and partying. And the lashes and makeup that Dani styled “gave me Life!”
    Thank you ladies! I will definitely be calling on you both again.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Terri · Married on 09/29/2018

I needed a hair and make up duo to come to my hotel for my nephews wedding. I found Londyon Artistry on line and after speaking with Faye who was amazing I booked the appointment. Keep in mind I wasn’t the mother of either the groom or the bride, but that didn’t stop me from reaching out quite a few times and Faye was terrific with each and every call, text or email.
    I was beyond thrilled with the end results and so were all the people in my party. Faye and Danielle thank you for making us all look fabulous and making it go smoothly. You are a credit to your professions. Brides , mother of brides, bridesmaids, and anybody who wants to feel special you will have no regrets by going with Londyn Artistry. Thank you ! !

Sent on 10/01/2018

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

Fay and Brianna were wonderful to work with. They were professional, courteous and patient. I was so nervous for my wedding day, but getting ready with them made me feel at ease. Thank you for helping me look and feel my best. I wouldn't have been "wedding ready" without you!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Aditi · Married on 06/30/2018

Fay and Breanna were amazing and a true highlight among all the vendors we worked with on the big day. They were super flexible amidst all the mayhem and more importantly, made me look super gorgeous in both my ceremony and reception looks :) Fay did the same for my bridesmaids’ hair as well. Highly recommend hair and makeup from them for your event!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Christine · Married on 06/09/2018

Fay has been amazing to work with. From the hair trial to the wedding day she was professional, easy to reach and work with and definitely a true artist. She arrived promptly and was able to transform the bride, her bridesmaids and the mother and grandmother of the bride and groom in a matter of a few hours. From beginning to end she meant business! The compliments were constant on my daughters wedding day. Thank you Fay and your team for helping to make her day so special. I will highly recommend you to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Arianna · Married on 06/02/2018

Fay and her team are amazing! Both makeup and hair artist came to my house to do my prom makeup and hair, and I couldn’t be happier! Everything turned out exaclty as I had asked for, and both ladies were super sweet!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Selin · Married on 05/05/2018

It was the utmost pleasure having Fay and her incredibly talented team of stylists prepare my mothers and me for my wedding. She so kindly accommodated a last minute request for services and brilliantly organized a spectacular trial and day-of session. I am most in awe at her incredible talent. She perfectly executed beautiful styles for each of us. Also, she does an AMAZING job at vintage-inspired styles. Never felt so beautiful and glamorous. In addition to Fay's delightful personality and impecable professionalism, organization, and communication, LondynArtistry team were such a joy to work with as a whole. I wholeheartedly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

I myself opted not to have a wedding party. However did have mom, mother-in-law and my two girls (nieces) in the wedding and had their hair done by Faly. Not only was I extremely happy with the outcome, but everyone was. She provided nothing but professional and top notch service. All the picture references that were shown she was able to deliver. She did a trial run on me which went very well. I explained what I envisioned and she did her thing. I definitely recommend her to anyone searching for a hairstylist. She's the one.

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/05/2017

She did such a wonderful job with my sister’s wedding! As a bridesmaid, she did my hair beautifully and made my hair do things I never thought it could do!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Christina · Married on 11/05/2017

Fay and Jamie were beyond amazing!!! From the trials to the big day, they were responsive to any questions or concerns we had. We had a very tight schedule with an early start; certain people had to be done by certain times and they stayed cool and calm and made sure everyone looked and felt amazing when they needed to be! The sweetest pair you can start your day with. All of the makeup and hair all were flawless with no complaints from anyone, Fay and Jamie made sure we all of our looks worked well together while not looking identical to each other. All different hairstyles as well!! With these ladies, you're set for success no matter what else happens. Thank you two so much for everything!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

Everything was amazing! All the bridesmaids hair look fantastic! I would highly recommend them to anyone. The service was super fast and the quality was there!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Josee · Married on 07/06/2017

Faly was truly amazing! She brought my dream wedding hair to life! For my consultation she arrived to my home and immediately made me feel comfortable and confident that this would turn out to be exactly what I wanted. My location changed a few times within a few days of the wedding and she was very flexible. The day of my wedding she made me feel like royalty and she was also a jack of all trades! She helped contribute in more than just making me a beautiful bride and I would DEFINITELY use her again and recommend her to my friends!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Stacy · Married on 06/25/2017

I hired Londyn Artistry for my June wedding. It was undoubtedly the best decision I could have made. The team was able to meet me and my bridal party/family on site which was so much nicer than having to truck to a salon. The hair and makeup process was seamless. They listen to what you want, and execute it flawlessly. They take care that when all is said and done, you are looking and feeling like your best self. Getting ready for a wedding (or any important event) shouldn't be stressful, so do yourself a favor, and hire Londyn Artistry. You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • User7201206 · Married on 00/00/0000

Fay was amazing!

Fay was amazing! She did our hair for my sons Bar Mitzvah, it was great and she was so helpful and friendly! Book her, you wont regret it

Sent on 07/23/2019

Rea · Married on 10/05/2018

At the last minute, I decided against doing my own hair for my wedding day. As a woman with 4C kinky natural hair, it's very difficult to find stylists that understand natural hair and they are usually extremely pricey. Fay was thus recommended to me by my makeup artist. When I reached out to Fay she responded within hours. She assured me that she works with natural hair and was easy to communicate with. Better yet, her rate was extremely reasonable!

On wedding day she arrive on time and ready to work. My natural hair frizzes very easily so I was concerned that the sleek pony tail I had in mind wouldn't hold up. Boy was I wrong. Not only did my style stay smooth and frizz-free ALL DAY LONG, it did not feel crispy or helmet-like.

I highly recommend Fay. Not only for natural hair but all hair types, she's got the touch.

Sent on 10/07/2018