38 North Main St, Somerset, NJ 08850 Map · Phone number

About Makeup by Stacy Suarez

Makeup by Stacy Suarez is a wedding beauty artist based in Somerville, New Jersey. Stacy has a passion for cosmetics, and decided to channel it into a business helping people feel their most beautiful. No matter what style you want for your wedding day, Stacy is happy to listen to your ideas and help make your dreams come true.

Experience
Stacy graduated from Makeup Designory NYC Campus in 2009 with training in bridal, fashion/runway, film, studio, and airbrushing makeup. She opened Makeup by Stacy Suarez (formerly known as Stacy Le Suarez Makeup Artistry) in 2016, and has been transforming brides ever since!

Makeup by Stacy Suarez does all wedding makeup on-site for your convenience. Before the wedding, she does a consultation and makeup trial to find and test out the right look for you, plus discuss a skincare regimen to prepare for the big day. Her makeup options include airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, as well as fake lashes, brow and lash tinting, and even tattoo coverage. Stacey can do makeup for entire wedding parties of up to 20 members, including mothers of the couple, bridesmaids, and flower girls.

• Woman-owned
Follow Makeup by Stacy Suarez on

Other couples have also viewed

a4 51 937047 1557495037
Photo by: Jaye Kogut
Photo by: Jaye Kogut
Gorgeous hayley
Gorgeous hayley
Ryland inn, beautiful couple!
Ryland inn, beautiful couple!
Beautiful, inside & out.
a4 51 937047 1557495037

55 Reviews for Makeup by Stacy Suarez

• Lauren

Lauren P. · Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing person and incredibly talented

Stacy did my make up for my wedding on June 12,2021. Right off the bat when I met Stacy for my make up trial she instantly made me feel comfortable with her fun, out going and down to earth personality, which was super important the day of the wedding because I was sooo nervous. She did an incredible job on my make up and is extremely talented at what she does. I felt like the most beautiful girl in the world on my big day, she knew exactly the look I was going for and made me look flawless. She also did the make up for my bridesmaids which ranged from some of them wanting full glam and other wanting a more natural look and she executed each look perfectly. I could not have been happier with her work and highly recommended her to anyone looking for a make up artist for their big day, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/17/2021
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 05/20/2021

Professional, Fun, Talented, Amazing

Stacy is the absolute best! I have very sensitive skin and I don’t normally wear makeup. I was so scared to put any products on my face, bc I easily break out. Stacy reassured me and made me feel super comfortable throughout the whole process. We did a couple of trials together and never once did I have any type of reaction. She is the most talented, funny, sweet, and professional make up artist I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She made me, my mom, and my bridesmaids look flawless the day of my wedding, I can’t thank her enough! I will definitely continue to use Stacy whenever I need my makeup done again. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Sorya T. · Married on 05/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Stacy is so experienced in what she does and she does it with passion. She would not let you leave her seat until you tell her that you love her make up and let me tell you you will love your make up! She’s so attentive and very very personable which me and my bridal party loved. The day of my wedding I’ve had so many people tell me that my make up was beautiful. Stacy will not be a disappointment I would definitely use her again for any future events.This was one of the best decisions I made when it came to make up. Stacy is the best!!

Sent on 05/25/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Makeup by Stacy Suarez FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 225
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 100.00
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Gratuity
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Skincare
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage

• ALY KULER Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Stacy! After working with her at The Westin Governor Hotel on Kery Wedding, she impressed me by the work she have done for the bride. She takes the time to make sure each client is satisfied step by step, all the while making them feel and look more glamorous then ever. Alongside her work being stunning. The bride was blown by the picture after I sent it and how the make up is flawless. She is professional and talented across the board. Highly Recommend!!

• Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Stacy is professional and TALENTED! We often recommend her to our brides at all different stages of the planning process! A lovely person, a pleasure to work with!

• 38 North Main St Somerset, NJ, 08850 See on map
    Location of (Makeup by Stacy Suarez)
  • Dune Rd Westhampton Beach, NY, 11977 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Makeup by Stacy Suarez)