Makeup by Stacy Suarez

Somerset, NJ View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Makeup by Stacy Suarez is a wedding beauty artist based in Somerville, New Jersey. Stacy has a passion for cosmetics, and decided to channel it into a business helping people feel their most beautiful. No matter what style you want for your wedding day, Stacy is happy to listen to your ideas and help make your dreams come true.

Experience
Stacy graduated from Makeup Designory NYC Campus in 2009 with training in bridal, fashion/runway, film, studio, and airbrushing makeup. She opened Makeup by Stacy Suarez (formerly known as Stacy Le Suarez Makeup Artistry) in 2016, and has been transforming brides ever since!

Makeup by Stacy Suarez does all wedding makeup on-site for your convenience. Before the wedding, she does a consultation and makeup trial to find and test out the right look for you, plus discuss a skincare regimen to prepare for the big day. Her makeup options include airbrush, contour, eye, and natural makeup, as well as fake lashes, brow and lash tinting, and even tattoo coverage. Stacey can do makeup for entire wedding parties of up to 20 members, including mothers of the couple, bridesmaids, and flower girls.

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Makeup
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Emily W. Married on 09/15/2022

Must book stacy

This one is a no brainer. Book Stacy. She is WILDLY talented, absolutely so sweet and she really knocked it out of the park. Her and her partner Alyssa again did 14 girls and had time to spare. They were all STUNNING. Each and every one of them raved that they have never felt so beautiful even the ones who have been bridesmaids in many weddings. I felt like a princess. Stacy made me feel so comfortable- offering several times to fix anything I didn鈥檛 like because she just wanted me to be happy- but of course there was nothing to fix. My makeup was flawless, I felt so beautiful. Stacy is perfect and everyone should book her.
    Alexandra G. Married on 12/11/2021

great experience!

Stacy is AMAZING! I am super picky about my makeup and was nervous for how it would turn out on my wedding day, but as soon as I finished my trial with her my worries were gone! She is so talented and listened to what I said I liked and did not like. There鈥檚 not one picture I didn鈥檛 like of myself on my wedding day and I give her all the credit!!! 10000% recommend!
  • Jordan
    Jordan R. Married on 11/05/2021

The best mua ever

Stacy is a literal ANGEL and the best makeup artist I have ever used. I have competed in multiple pageants and have had my makeup done a million times and Stacy is by far the most talented. She did my wedding makeup and is the reason I felt so confident that day. She knows exactly how to use makeup to bring out your natural beauty and can keep it as neutral or glam as you'd like. My makeup stayed on the ENTIRE day... through windy pictures and sweaty dancing. It looked completely flawless for 12+ hours with no retouching necessary. All of my bridesmaids and Mom loved their makeup too. Stacy is also incredibly sweet and so easy to talk to and makes everyone feel relaxed when sitting in her chair. I cannot recommend her enough!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Amanda & Anthony
    74 photos 路 07/03/2021

ALY KULER Photography ALY KULER Photography Wedding Photographers

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Stacy! After working with her at The Westin Governor Hotel on Kery Wedding, she impressed me by the work she have done for the bride. She takes the time to make sure each client is satisfied step by step, all the while making them feel and look more glamorous then ever. Alongside her work being stunning. The bride was blown by the picture after I sent it and how the make up is flawless. She is professional and talented across the board. Highly Recommend!!

Absolute Celebrations Absolute Celebrations Wedding DJs

Stacy is professional and TALENTED! We often recommend her to our brides at all different stages of the planning process! A lovely person, a pleasure to work with!

38 North Main St Somerset, NJ, 08850
Location of (Makeup by Stacy Suarez)
Dune Rd Westhampton Beach, NY, 11977