Queen Artistry

Union, NJ View map Visit website

Queen Artistry is a Union, New Jersey-based business that has a special focus on wedding hair and makeup services. Owner, Megan Montalvo is a passionate professional with over half a decade of experience under her belt. Together with her talented and dedicated team, Queen Artistry aims to leave their clients brimming with confidence and pride on their wedding day. Megan is a fully-licensed cosmetologist and makeup artist/ educator, ensuring that her clients are in capable hands.

Megan is committed to emphasizing your style while incorporating any particular look you hope to don on your special occasion. From the free-spirited bohemian bride to traditional glam, Queen Artistry possesses the know-how to bring your look to life. The team is available to travel to your wedding destination. This is to ensure both hair and makeup are fresh and ready to go when you take to the aisle.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$300

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$150

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Judith F. Married on 06/19/2022

No-holes-barred recommendation!

We were completely happy with Queen Meghan as our hair and makeup person. We were going for a soft, natural look in makeup and romantic hair and she totally delivered. Easy to work with, responsive, responsible and talented, we couldn’t have asked for more. She and her assistant were so personable with our bridal party as well. We are grateful she added so much to our happy day!
  • Marie
    Marie W. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Wedding Hair and Makeup

All hail queen Megan! Seriously though, if you are looking for a Hair and makeup artist for your wedding, Megan is the artist you never knew you needed. So grateful that I scheduled my makeup and hair trial 7 months before my wedding. It was during my trial that Megan gave me great skincare tips. Over the next several months, I would have several facials at a local Jersey City spa. Bottom line ladies, skincare is makeup. Exfoliate, hydrate and don’t sweat the small stuff. If it wasn’t for Megan’s advice my skin would not have looked as amazing as it did for my big day. Megan is all about natural beauty, and this is exactly why I chose her to be my makeup and hair artist for myself and my bridal party. Not only did we all look absolutely gorgeous, my hair and makeup lasted until well past the wedding and into the afterparty / my birthday celebration. Forever grateful to Megan and her life changing advice. Thank you for enhancing my beauty for my big day.
  • Diane
    Diane M. Married on 08/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect choice for my wedding!

Megan is such a talented artist and she made my wedding day so special! From the start she was professional and easy to communicate with about my specific needs (such as very early morning start at 2am and recruiting other artists to serve my party). I loved the way the trial came out and on wedding day she was receptive to listening to any feedback I had. What meant a lot to me on wedding day was she helped calm my nerves when I was freaking out! She is so friendly and kind, and her presence and confidence put me at ease. The wedding day look was perfect!! She also was kind enough to provide supplies I needed for later in the day to touch up when I transitioned to my second outfit. I highly recommend Megan to you all. She'll take great care of you!
  • illustration stars

Queen Artistry 1
Exclusive

1234 West Chestnut Street Union, NJ, 07083
732-407-8484
Location of (Queen Artistry)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding