Queen Artistry Reviews

9 | Jersey City, NJ

9 Reviews for Queen Artistry

Taylor I. · Married on 03/09/2021

September 2019 Wedding Hair & Make Up

Megan is amazing! My hair and make up came out more perfect than I could even imagine. We did a trial about a month before and she was very patient and helpful when it came to deciding the exact look. I couldnt have picked anyone better for my special day

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Cleo

Cleo M. · Married on 06/05/2020

Perfection

Megan expertly managed to get the whole wedding party looking gorgeous with time to spare. I loved my hair and makeup and felt like she really listened to what I wanted and worked extra heard to make sure that I liked the way I looked before I walked down the aisle. Both my hair and makeup lasted as I danced the night away and onto the after party. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon P. · Married on 09/20/2019

Do Yourself a Favor and Book Queen Artistry!

I used Megan for my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids. Megan made me feel and look like a true princess! I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she made it look even better then the picture. She was extremely organized and had a minute to minute schedule for the day, which for this OCD bride, was perfect. All the girls were beyond pleased with her work!

She did my make hair and make up for my engagement shoot as well and my bridal shower and I am still receiving complainants!

I would 1000% recommend Megan for any of your wedding events, you WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Tania J. · Married on 09/08/2019

Megan is the best!

Megan made me feel beautiful and I was GLOWING. She killed my makeup!
    This isn’t the first or last time I’ll be going to Megan!

Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Ruth · Married on 07/06/2019

Megan and her team are PHENOMENAL!

I worked with Megan during my engagement and wedding. She was so accommodating of my schedule and traveled to my home to keep it convenient for me. The team of individuals she provided at my wedding were also impeccable and my entire bridal party looked beautiful. I was also concerned for my mom's hair and makeup as she usually doesn't get all dolled up, but Megan provided the most elegant look for my mom as well and everyone looked so beautiful! I would recommend Meg to anyone and will continue to turn to Meg for my beauty needs.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Abby · Married on 07/20/2018

Meg was great from start to finish! She did both my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot, lingerie shoot, bridal shower and wedding. She worked with me in playing around with different styles so that I was absolutely certain how I wanted my hair on the BIG day.

She put a team together in order to make sure everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding. There were 7 girls including myself. Everyone was on time and beautiful!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Holly · Married on 05/26/2018

Queen Artistry made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful and confident on my wedding day! She listened to all of my specific concerns and was super accommodating. She was also very timely and gave me great advice when I was assembling my timeline. I would absolutely recommend Queen Artistry to anyone looking for a wedding MUA or hair stylist!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 11/09/2017

Amazing makeup artist!

Megan is a great makeup artist! She was on time, professional & extremely talented. My bridesmaids and myself all LOVED our makeup!! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and it was all thanks to her. Megan did exactly as I wanted in regards to the makeup look that I desired. I recommend her to anyone looking for flawless makeup on their big day!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Heather · Married on 10/24/2015

Megan does an exceptional job!

Megan helped make my wedding day unforgettable. She is always on time, cost efficient, and she really listened to the type of makeup that I wanted. I was so happy with my wedding make up and it was because of Megan.

Sent on 01/23/2019