La Belle Visage

Whitehouse Station, NJ View map Visit website

La Belle Visage is a team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists based in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey. We are a well equipped team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists catering to your needs. Samantha and her Team uses long lasting high end products guaranteed to endure through the entire day and evening of your event.

At La Belle Visage our work is our passion; and brides are our specialty. You can trust that with the help of our artists your services will be exactly what you want them to be, flawless. When you decide to make us a part of your special day, the first thing we will do is set up a consultation. During your consultation with your hairstylist or makeup artist, you鈥檒l have an opportunity to discuss what you are looking for and the details about your wedding day.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• Amanda
    Amanda V. Married on 11/04/2021

They made me feel like a Princess!

I cannot begin to thank Samantha and Jessica for everything they did for me and my bridesmaids/family on my wedding day on November 4th. They made me feel like such a princess and that beauty stayed with me all day long! They had such patience with all my girls and family and our little flower girl who did not want to talk while getting her hair done haha. They both were so professional, warm, and so much fun to be around during all my trials and on my big day. Everyone looked amazing and I owe it all to them. I have recommended them to everyone I know! Thank you both!
    Lauren C. Married on 10/10/2021

The best of the best!!

I cannot recommend La Belle Visage enough!! Sam and Jess are so talented, detail-oriented, and professional. They followed my inspiration photos and asked questions throughout my trial to make sure my hair and make up looked absolutely perfect. I'm very picky and after leaving the trial, I had nothing I wanted to change! Prior to my wedding, they provided a detailed timeline to accommodate myself, 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 1 grandma. On my wedding day, they were incredible!!! They showed up on time, set up quickly, and had everyone done over an hour earlier than planned. They're so sweet, gentle, and professional; I had the most relaxing wedding morning ever. Everyone was beyond happy with how their hair and make up came out and the most impressive part was it stayed all night! We took photos for hours in the pouring rain under umbrellas, cried a lot, and danced like crazy the whole night but somehow still looked flawless! I cannot thank Sam and Jess enough!!!
  • Ariel
    Ariel Married on 06/27/2021

Best Makeup Artist Ever !!

Book Samantha now! She is so incredibly talented and also just an awesome person! We originally did my trial back in January 2020, thinking I was getting married September 2020 馃槀 She was really understanding when we postponed and I was so thrilled that she had availability for the new date we picked in June 2021. She also did my makeup for a photo session we did with our families in August 2020. She is so easy going and will help you feel relaxed on the day of. I changed up the look from the trial and she was just like Ok! And then KILLED IT! I felt so beautiful and my makeup lasted from like 10am to midnight through an entire day of taking pictures outside on a hot and humid day where I was sweating and also an outdoor ceremony. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing too! She is truly incredible.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Ana & Frank
    111 photos 路 09/12/2021

Pricing

Dove Photography, LLC Dove Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Samantha is such an amazing make up artist! We love her fun laid back personality and the great artistry she wields with her make up brush. She provided the makeup for our bride for a recent Hangover Session (after wedding session) which was perfection. Dove Photography proudly recommends Samantha and her crew.

Whitehouse station Whitehouse Station, NJ, 08889
Location of (La Belle Visage)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding