Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique Reviews

14 | Charleston, SC

14 Reviews for Sugar Magnolia Cake Boutique

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2017

My husband and I just used Sugar Magnolia for our wedding in Charleston. 5 stars and highly recommend. We went with cupcakes of all flavors & a watercolor cake to match our theme. Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Angela · Married on 09/08/2017

Connie Did a phenomenal job with my daughters Wonder Woman cake. She was professional, personable, and has great talent.

The cake she made was an amazing sight to see and even more pleasing to the taste buds! It was moist and full of flavor.

Highly recommend. I am hard to please but she went above and beyond.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

It was such a joy working with Connie! I have always envisioned having a funfetti cake for my wedding, but at first I had some difficulty finding a baker who would make one. I was referred to Connie, and I am so happy that I was! She was so excited to make our cake and did such an amazing job. She made us a partially naked funfetti cake. Not only was it more gorgeous than I could have imagined, it was absolutely delicious! My husband and I loved it, and so did all of our guests. People were going up for seconds because it was so good, and it was completely gone almost instantly. Our guests were raving about the cake all night, and we are still getting compliments on it! Connie is flexible, affordable, and amazing at what she does. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Elba · Married on 01/15/2017

Connie was such a pleasure to work with and made every detail of the perfect wedding cake come to life! She was flexible, affordable and BEST OF ALL, there was no cake left after 150 of our guests devoured it! It was DELICIOUS!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Jordan · Married on 08/21/2016

Three little bears was awesome and made our cake so much better than we ever could have imagined. It was a beautiful as it was delicious and there was no cake leftover!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Erin · Married on 06/04/2016

Connie was so great to work with! Not only are her cakes SO delicious, but she collaborated with us to make the most beautiful wedding cake. It far exceeded our expectations and our guests are still talking about it. Plus, her prices cannot be beat. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 09/15/2016

We had Three Little Bears do cupcakes for my bridal shower and the cake for our wedding. I could not have been happier with how everything turned out. Exceptional customer service and products, she made everything so easy and zero stress. I highly recommend Three Little Bears!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Connor · Married on 04/09/2016

Absolutely!!! Connie was wonderful in communicating and planning, so when it was time for the event, I never had a single worry. Plus her cakes are so delicious! I cannot wait to order one for my anniversary.

Sent on 09/08/2016

karen · Married on 10/03/2015

We had are our Wedding on Folly Beach South Carolina October 3 and Three Little Bears Bakery made our Wedding cake when I think back on that day the weather was just unbelievable that weekend !! We had people canceling on us left and right because of the heavy rains and flooding !! Words can t express my gratitude I have for Connie for not letting us down on our special day I will never forget how she went way above and beyond to make it all happen ! Not to mention the cake and deserts was so Amazing !!

Sent on 10/19/2015
  • User5313562 · event on 08/01/2015

I have nothing but positive things to say about Connie and her bakery- Three Little Bears. Her creations are top-notch in both presentation and taste! An added bonus- they are well-priced!

I hosted a tea party this past Saturday which was an absolute success thanks to her tasty treats! Connie prepared personalized tea bag cookie place-cards for my guests, lemon tarts, french macarons and cookies as favors. Every item was super tasty- especially her french macarons that were OUT OF THIS WORLD- best I've ever had!!

I highly recommend Connie and Three Little Bears and plan to use them for every event possible in the future!!

Thanks Connie!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Lucia · Married on 06/06/2015

I absolutely love three little bears! I have had a few different treats from Connie and they are all delicious! I would highly recommend using her for your wedding or party needs!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • User5313562 · event on 02/15/2015

Connie at Three Little Bears created an AMAZING two-tiered baby shower cake. She took the shower's theme and colors into consideration and created a work of art! Not only was it gorgeous but it was very moist and delicious! Everyone was raving about it!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Detra · Married on 09/03/2016

Three Little Bears did a wonderful job on my wedding cake! I was a bride living in another country and Connie worked well with my mother in picking the lemon poppyseed flavor. I am not a fan of cakes, but that was absolutely the best. All of my guest commented on how delicious it was. So needless to say, if I had to do it all over again I would definitely choose Three Little Bears.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2016

Connie is amazing! I actually went to college with her, so we wanted to use her regardless, but I had no idea what a great experience we were in for! Her cakes are delicious and gorgeous. My mom is still talking about it three months later. Another perk of Three Little Bears is that she is much more reasonable than other vendors. I actually double checked my invoice to make sure she was charging us enough! I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 07/06/2016